[UK] Channel Five to air Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Concert over Christmas

woah. I am speechless. amazing performances. love you MORE michael! GOD. No artist can excite me the way he did tonight!! I went crazy over every song. I can't believe that was over 8 years ago. wow... :( miss you michael

wdf is this on now about michael.. about his finance!? surly thats his business, not no1 else's! i dont think i can watch this.. its sayin so many negative things about him!

^^^ yeah the only good thing about this tribute to MJ on channel 5 was the 30th anniversary concerts.. I'm not going to watch MJ not for sale. I'm too buzzed about the concert! amazing. I don't want negative comments about MJ to upset me!!

woah. I am speechless. amazing performances. love you MORE michael! GOD. No artist can excite me the way he did tonight!! I went crazy over every song. I can't believe that was over 8 years ago. wow... :( miss you michael

Yeah when I saw this like 6 years ago it really solidified me as an MJ fan. I realised I was completely, unequivocally, unexplainably head-over-heels in love with Michael. Every scene is just magic.

I was over it...or so I thought...until tonight and i watched the two shows :cry:

Watching MSG...it was like he never left us, until it ended and it hits you like a ton of bricks :cry:

I'm not watching the Not for Sale doc, its just going to make me angry. I want my evening to end on a high-with Michael mesmerising everyone.

I was over it...or so I thought...until tonight and i watched the two shows :cry:

Watching MSG...it was like he never left us, until it ended and it hits you like a ton of bricks :cry:

Hell yeah I totally get you. Same with This Is It, for that 2 hours of watching him it's like he's still with us. Until it finishes :( it still hurts.

2009 has been Michael's year, I'm going to miss 2009... even though I've hated it, it has been amazing (the first half) and the 2nd half was just lkhgfjdkdhgrtre. but on the whole it has been Michaels year... and it's almost over :cry:

Hell yeah I totally get you. Same with This Is It, for that 2 hours of watching him it's like he's still with us. Until it finishes :( it still hurts.

2009 has been Michael's year, I'm going to miss 2009... even though I've hated it, it has been amazing (the first half) and the 2nd half was just lkhgfjdkdhgrtre. but on the whole it has been Michaels year... and it's almost over :cry:

Yeah this has definately been Michael's Year undoubtledly...and we're never going to experience Michael Mania like this again...End of a Era :boohoo

What was wrong with Michael during these shows? Does anybody know?

Especially the first night.....he was way of on the first night.

I'm so glad I'm not watching that! And I agree with you guys about 2009. The beginning of the year had my friends and I on our computers at 6am. I was on at 4.30, I was that desperate to be in the front of the queue. I was so happy when I got the tickets confirmed. I was seeing Michael on August 17th! So much excitement and then June came and everything changed. Michael was everywhere and his music was everywhere. There is a renowned appreciation for him and people have realised what a phenomenal person we have lost. 2009 has been all about Michael. This year has been awful for everyone and I cant wait to see the back of it. But its been Michael's year so part of me will be sad that 'Michael's Year' has ended. Michael will never be forgotten and as his fans its up to us to preserve his legacy of L.O.V.E, which will continue throughout 2010 and beyond.

Although Michael's year is ending, we must not forget that there will be new albums/songs etc which will get Michael to the top of the charts. Michael is still sitting comfortably on his throne :)

I miss him. :cry:

MSG last night...omg...I was driving my mum crazy because I was squealing, ahhing and laughing at all the cute things he did! He was electric. Can we have him back please? :(

it was on , on monday..^^^^

but on again new years eve

Back