[UK] Channel Five to air Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Concert over Christmas

their are going on about how it was bad of him to change his colour and the (footballer) forget his name saying he don't believe it was a genuine skin condition and they keep saying J***o...
and that MJ paid off Chandler, not that it was the insurance company... bad research again, why don't people get their facts right b4 they make these fooking programs...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

what other ones are on 2nite?

On Channel 5, Live From Studio Five Tribute (on now), The Last Days (9pm), 30th Anniversary Concert (10pm), Not For Sale (11:50pm).

Tomorrow on BBC2 (from 9pm) there's The Culture Show, Dangerous Tour in Bucharest and TOTP2 Tribute showing all his TOTP performances.

melinda messenger is most open minded and sincere and intelligent one..the others are just hypocritical and immersed in tabloid fantasys...funny coz many assume melina messenger is a stupid blonde bimbo..she is v clever actually

^^^^^agree, at least she was saying how it was confirmed to be a genuine skin condition .
mind you, i don't think any of them have even heard of vitiligo as they never said it..

how ian wright he can say his fav song was have you seen my chidlhood and then say he doesn't know if he had vitaligo and tht he was weird speaks volumes

ian wright represents those people who saw him as a musician and entertainer..ignoring what he was as a human and how giving he was..he was more giving and gave more money that all his critics but together! ok he had money to do that but even so he did not have to be loving and giving..but that was what he did with charity work and helping..but was completely disowned b his own country and mocked for superficial reasons

Not sure if you could call this a tribute!? They're just goin on about all the tabloid bs!! :mad:
They haven't mentioned anything about his charity work or him as a person etc.!
wish i could email in but they're not letting you..

Ah...Ian Wright...i forgot his name. thanks. He just shows his ignorance with what he's saying. he should stick to sport ffs

Ian Wright claims to be a huge fan, but kept calling him J***** constantly. Some of it was really nice but the skin condition pissed me off. It had to be Melinda Messenger that had to say 'you know the autopsy confirmed it.' Grrrrrrr.

the sad thing is they probably thought that was a great TRIBUTE..i was recording it to watch again but stopped it after the vitiligo discussion.

They had La Toya and Jermaine on there too, La Toya was quite open on how she felt about what went on before.. it happened. Ian Wright changed his tone when La Toya came on!

Bad attempt at a tribute show!

Ian Wright makes me :doh: which is exactly why I didn't bother watching that.

Borrowing this thread, to Norwegian fans:

30TH Anniversary is showing on NRK 31.12. I think 17:00, just check the TV guides :)

I've been in contact with them, and asked them to show HIstory concert from Norway 1997 and Dangeorus from 1992. They told me that it may be possible and that they noted it.
It's also showing on German TV on New Year's Eve (Silvester), although I can't remember what channel/time. I guess it's only a one hour version, though. WTH?

Lucky for us we have our dish pointed at the UK satellite, so I'm recording it on Five tonight! ;)

Five plots 'CSI' Christmas special
Thursday, November 26 2009, 13:34 GMT
By Dan French, US TV Editor

Five has announced plans to screen a CSI special as part of their Christmas lineup.

Introduced by William Peterson, Grissom's Greatest will feature 16 of the iconic character's best episodes.

Also planned is two-hour festive special Most Shocking Celeb Moments Of The Year, which will look at star stories which have shocked in 2009 - including Katie Price's I'm A Celebrity... exit.

Other programmes in the schedule include a screening of Michael Jackson's 30th anniversary concert, and a back-to-back screening of all ten episodes screened so far of FlashForward, which will go out on one of the digital channels.

Five's channel controller Richard Wolfe said of the lineup: "Christmas on Five is all about over-indulgence - draw the curtains, put an extra log on the fire, crack open the big tin of Quality Street and gorge yourself on our shamelessly entertaining festive fayre."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a188694/five-plots-csi-christmas-special.html

OMG..I dont live in the Uk but I just have to say I LOVE your siggy..:)

Ian Wright claims to be a huge fan, but kept calling him J***** constantly. Some of it was really nice but the skin condition pissed me off. It had to be Melinda Messenger that had to say 'you know the autopsy confirmed it.' Grrrrrrr.
My thoughts as well. I really hate that when someone claims to be such a big fan and then doesn't know wtf they're talking about, calls him J****, etc. :smilerolleyes: Agh.

But overall the show wasn't that bad.

My thoughts as well. I really hate that when someone claims to be such a big fan and then doesn't know wtf they're talking about, calls him J****, etc. :smilerolleyes: Agh.

But overall the show wasn't that bad.

Leigh Francis got me chuckling when he said all Michael had to do was sit on a stool for two hours and not do anything and he'd still have people clapping and cheering throughout! Very true!

Leigh Francis got me chuckling when he said all Michael had to do was sit on a stool for two hours and not do anything and he'd still have people clapping and cheering throughout! Very true!
I know I'd have been there, heck yes, lol ;) I said that back in the spring, that he doesn't have to exhaust himself putting together the best concert ever. He could just come out, sit down and read us Peter Pan or something and we'd all be in the grandest level of heaven :wub:

:angry: WTF is this?????? We're watching and at the beginnning of MJ Last Days the picture suddenly disappears and a screen comes on that says:
The scheduled programme is not available on Freesat

:bugeyed!!!
Are they going to do this with MSG as well?????????? :censored:!!!!!!!

P.S. I should say that we lost the program due to being on Freesat after it began and we thought "Great... Diane Demon and Stacy Brown... doesn't sound like we'll be too happy with this show..." I'd still like to see it, though. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:angry: WTF is this?????? We're watching and at the beginnning of MJ Last Days the picture suddenly disappears and a screen comes on that says:
The scheduled programme is not available on Freesat

:bugeyed!!!
Are they going to do this with MSG as well?????????? :censored:!!!!!!!

Ive got this message aswell!!! I pray that they sort it out before MSG

channel 5 wasn't working for me earlier, but I had to reinstall my channels. Then it worked! I can't wait for MSG!!

I am glad its not just me... i was like wtf i have sky!! lol! If its not fixed for MSG i think i may cry!
Ohhhh! So it's like that on Sky as well?! Well then... sounds like it really may be an error of some kind. Argh! Maybe you guys in the UK could call them or something at that number?

Ive just switched back to terrestrial tv to see what it was like, the picture quality is horrible becuse of the weather. I can't watch MSG on terrestrial. I hope they sort it out. Ive been soooo excited about watching it.

I'm not watching this one, as soon as I heard it had Diane Diamond on I refused to watch it but I need to check to make sure my c5 is working. Oh, its ok, phew! Cant wait for the 30th anniversary concerts!

Ok, guys it's back!!!! Too bad we missed the first 17 minutes :rolleyes:

Back