Ubisoft / Estate announce new Michael Jackson Video Game - see posts 88 - 111 -167

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

Hmmm wondering if Ubisoft will show Michael Jackson: The Game.

I hope they will

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

so is the official announcement we have been waiting for..a video game..or are we just speculating?

So the game will be available on Wii, X Box 360, Playstation 3, and PSP. Not bad at all. Looks like everybody will be able to enjoy this no matter what gaming system you have.

e3 is playing beat it

6265341_blog022.jpg

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ubisoft-e3/?tag=masthead;title

My bro has playstation , i can get the game..YAY!!! :wild:

All I've seen so far is the dancers. Aren't they going to show a preview of the actual game?

i don't get it, why were there dancers dancing to beat it at the E3 conference?

2gamesmichaeljacksonsff.jpg
2_Games_Michael_Jackson.sff.jpg

1gamesmichaeljacksonsff.jpg

1_Games_Michael_Jackson.sff.jpg

Last edited:

I'll be getting the Wii version for sure.

All I've seen so far is the dancers. Aren't they going to show a preview of the actual game?

No preview was shown.

Just CEO said that they were happy to sign a legend and that we'll be able to learn the dance moves from the person that has done it.

Last edited:

Oh well, no gameplay.

I still have the impression that this is not the project MJ was working on... I don't know, I just have the feeling he would work on something similar to Moonwalker (gameplay style, I mean).

so it's a game...wonder if Michael's children will enjoy that. especially Blanket since he seems to like video games a lot.

Dan and Tine were at the E3 conference dancing to Beat It. It was great :)

Ok, then I didn't miss anything :) Thought they showed a preview during the overload of the player. I'll be buying the wii version when it comes out!

so I guess that is what we are getting..MJ in those gold pants..:love:....

Re: Ubisoft / Estate announce new Michael Jackson Video Game

Jackson Fans Will Moonwalk In Motion-Sensing Game

by The Associated Press

2_Games_Michael_Jackson.sff_300.jpg
Enlarge Associated Press This image provided by Ubisoft on Monday, June 14, 2010 shows action from a new, unnamed video game featuring Michael Jackson. The as-yet-unnamed game will be among the first to use new motion-detecting camera systems to be released this holiday season for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3.

2_Games_Michael_Jackson.sff.jpg

Associated Press This image provided by Ubisoft on Monday, June 14, 2010 shows action from a new, unnamed video game featuring Michael Jackson. The as-yet-unnamed game will be among the first to use new motion-detecting camera systems to be released this holiday season for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3.

1_Games_Michael_Jackson.sff_300.jpg
Enlarge Associated Press This image provided by Ubisoft on Monday, June 14, 2010 shows action from a new, unnamed video game featuring Michael Jackson. The as-yet-unnamed game will be among the first to use new motion-detecting camera systems to be released this holiday season for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3.

1_Games_Michael_Jackson.sff.jpg

Associated Press This image provided by Ubisoft on Monday, June 14, 2010 shows action from a new, unnamed video game featuring Michael Jackson. The as-yet-unnamed game will be among the first to use new motion-detecting camera systems to be released this holiday season for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3.

text size A A A
LOS ANGELES June 14, 2010, 08:54 pm ET
Michael Jackson fans will be able to moonwalk next to the King of Pop in a new video game to be released this holiday season by Ubisoft Entertainment.
The as-yet-unnamed game will be among the first to use new motion-detecting camera systems to be available later this year for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3. The announcement was made Monday at the E3 video game show in Los Angeles.
The game will also work with hand-held controllers on Nintendo's Wii and on the smaller Nintendo DS and PSP portable console from Sony.
The game's launch will roughly coincide with the planned sale of a new album containing unreleased Jackson recordings in November.
Ubisoft marketing vice president Tony Key says as part of the game, players will learn how to mimic the late Jackson's signature moves. Key says, "You are going to learn to moonwalk."

Gosh some of you are putting a downer on this.

Following Michaels death you have to at least try and be excited for new things, because there isnt anything else.

I'm aware that its not the same without Michael, but constantly telling yourself that is only getting you down more. You have to look at the positives.

You are so right- thank you- you took the words right out of my mouth.

so I guess that is what we are getting..MJ in those gold pants..:love:....

I'm not sure about that. What is the game rated? I don't think there's going to be any 'explicit content' on there.

The game's launch will roughly coincide with the planned sale of a new album containing unreleased Jackson recordings in November.

new unreleased music? now that's exciting news!

Last edited:
Re: Ubisoft / Estate announce new Michael Jackson Video Game

Sooooo, this is probably the announcement we've been waiting for right?....

Thumbs up to this new game, I think MJ would be tickled pink about it!

Back