Ubisoft / Estate announce new Michael Jackson Video Game - see posts 88 - 111 -167

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

unless it is MURRAY FOUND GUILTY ,i don't thing any thing else is exciting.:bored:
and murray found guilty will be more of relief then excitement

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

the new album ????

For some reason I'm just not that excited, whatever it is.

Album?

Hopefully....

I love it when all us fans hang out in threads like this as if there is gonna be an answer, even though we know the answer will come in 2 hours or so, we still wait here, lets hope it a pleasant suprise, something to lift the spirits

:cheeky: hanging together in threads makes the time go faster and we can speculate on it and increase our "excitement" (as they call it in the announcement)

This is nice. But they better not think they can distract us from what's REALLY important right now. Michael's justice.

I'd rather have a new album of Michael or a new song WITH him alive. And nothing in the world would compensate for that.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but I'm really hoping for an album announcement...

For some reason I'm just not that excited, whatever it is.

me too, nothing is gonna be excited anymore , maybe good , maybe fine , maybe fun,, but not excited.

Wow hear is something odd for a Sony run website.
mjwoodstock2.jpg

mjwoodstock.jpg

In the list of official Michael Jackson websites is Woodstock website. Then in the list of favourites (which there is only 3 of) is Legacy, The Jacksons and again WOODSTOCK.

Now when you go to the Woodstock website, they have 3 dates listed that Michael Jackson has performed on, THE DAY HE DIED - JUNE 25 2009, VALENTINES DAY 2010 & 12 June 1986??
http://www.woodstock.com/michael-jackson-concerts/

mjwoodstock3.jpg

wow 47 people in this thread..that makes the second time today we have all been in the same one. After todays news....it better be something good thats all I can say..:(

lol i think there are going to be alot of dissapointed people in just over two hours time..i wouldn't get your hopes up for anything special.

how many hours is this from central daylight time?

Can we not be negative? I know it's been a tough day, but we don't know what it's gonna be yet. Just chill.

The annunciation is about an announcement that will announce the date for a future announcement.

LOL

I'm more intrigued then excited, where will the announcment be made.

The amount of interest shows you how much anticipation there is towards a new album.

Well.... this makes me curious... but like other people said, I`m not feeling any magic knowing Mike isn`t in on this. Just seeing someone post news through his name (I know that`s how it works with celebs, but c`mon the man's in his final resting place.. let a 'MichaelJacksonRep' post such messages..

Ill check back in the morning..

hey guys, would be nice if we got a beautiful single to listen 2 and download in this most painful week coming up.

i guess it prob will be sumthing like another greatest hits with a demo hahah

Maybe it's this:

6/14/2010 -- Auction items from pop icons Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and Star Trek will be available for a two-week public previewing starting Monday at Planet Hollywood.

The auction, run by Julien's Auctions, will begin June 26 and run for three days.

"It's the World Cup of auctions," said Martin Nolan, executive director of Julien's Auctions. "Seven auctions over four days."...

For some reason, this makes me incredibly...sad..cause Mike isn't in on it...

Maybe it's this:

6/14/2010 -- Auction items from pop icons Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and Star Trek will be available for a two-week public previewing starting Monday at Planet Hollywood.

The auction, run by Julien's Auctions, will begin June 26 and run for three days.

"It's the World Cup of auctions," said Martin Nolan, executive director of Julien's Auctions. "Seven auctions over four days."...

What?? NO! It better not be!

Michael didn't even want his items to be auctioned in the first place!

That would just be a total disappointment.

Interesting to see what it will be, but as some have stated prior, the word 'excited' is just not in my vocabulary anymore.

Taken from my blog: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com

"MJ's Estate will announce a new Michael Jackson event called "MichaelFest" very soon most likely. More details to come here..."

Who says it's going to be an album? Maybe it'll be a DVD release. The Bad Tour is long overdue to be released. Maybe someone will finally give us what we really want.....one can only hope. :)

^It could be that Mj fest. I just can't see it being about the album nor the single. I was told that details will not be released until later. It does not make sense to make some sort of Facebook announcement about it. Usually a press outlet catches wind of these big things before hand as they did before the MJ Estate/Sony recording deal. It easily could be the MJ fest, or some other announcement. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

This better be something music related. I'm so tired of hearing about Murray and looking at all the stupid crusade sigs that do nothing but make a lot of noise. When Michael Jackson fans are bored they do the dumbest shit. New album is sorely needed.

it might be a greatest compilation hits album...compiling all the greatest hits from the 10 most recent compilation albums - available in 10 different colours.

Back