Ubisoft / Estate announce new Michael Jackson Video Game - see posts 88 - 111 -167

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

it might be a greatest compilation hits album...compiling all the greatest hits from the 10 most recent compilation albums - available in 10 different colours.

:lol:

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

This better be something music related. I'm so tired of hearing about Murray and looking at all the stupid crusade sigs that do nothing but make a lot of noise. When Michael Jackson fans are bored they do the dumbest shit. New album is sorely needed.

Seriously. We need some music! It would be real nice if they gave us something new next week.

5:08pm Monday (PDT) - Time in Los Angeles, United States of America

Ok, I clearly don't know how to calculate time, because according to my time converter 6:30pm PST was 40 min ago. I must have made something wrong o_O how much time is still left?

Hmmm it really could be the MJfest thing I suppose? Only time will tell :timer:

^^ There is an hour and 18 minutes left raindrop

It will be big. If it was something like they would have said it directly.

It will be big, im pretty sure.

Taken from my blog: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com

"MJ's Estate will announce a new Michael Jackson event called "MichaelFest" very soon most likely. More details to come here..."

Where was it published? Why before being posted on his blog, this information came from some place. :scratch:

Hmmm it really could be the MJfest thing I suppose? Only time will tell :timer:

^^ There is an hour and 18 minutes left raindrop

Ok... well since I have to work tomorrow, better if I go to sleep! :D

But now I'm terribly curious....

Well, if it is not the album I'll just wait for the announcement in the next few weeks. If it is the Michael fest I'll be happy. Anything about Michael makes me happy, and I do get excited. It makes me feel he is near me, and I know he would like us to be happy. So whatever the news I know I will be dancing with joy!

Gosh some of you are putting a downer on this.

Following Michaels death you have to at least try and be excited for new things, because there isnt anything else.

I'm aware that its not the same without Michael, but constantly telling yourself that is only getting you down more. You have to look at the positives.

When Michael Jackson fans are bored they do the dumbest shit. New album is sorely needed.

lol. That's priceless.

But this better be some new music. Or it will not be exciting for me at all.

Michael was not here to auction his items or create 'michaelfest'. He wanted to share his music when he was here.

Wow look at all the MJ is alive comments on MJs FB, more so than a new album, single or tribute!

I'll come back at 9:30p- I can't wait!:clapping:

Im very sure it wont be anything major..anyway how many hours until we know?

it might be a greatest compilation hits album...compiling all the greatest hits from the 10 most recent compilation albums - available in 10 different colours.

"It's just another boxset, really." :tease:

I mean, the man wrote mountains upon mountains and they came with "this is it"...yikes.

ah the anticipation is killing me ...

MJFest wont be available to everyone in the world ... meaning it would leave the majority of fans left dissapointed

i think it is an hour from now....:agree: ?

1 hour left.......!!!!!!!!

New Michael Jackson Video Game for Xmas
Originally posted 6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson is still on the cutting edge of technology -- TMZ has learned the King of Pop is set to star in a new revolutionary video game ... and the people in charge of MJ's estate are totally on board.

The game -- currently untitled -- will essentially be "dance karaoke" ... which means gamers will see Michael Jackson dancing on screen and will then be challenged to imitate his moves.

The game will be available on multiple platforms including Wii and Xbox 360. The Xbox version will incorporate Microsoft's new Kinect motion capture technology -- which will allow the gamer to play without holding a controller.

Also in the Xbox version, the gamer will be judged based on full body movements. The game will process the movements and display the gamer's avatar on screen ... dancing right next to MJ.

And there's more -- the game also includes a karaoke feature, in which gamers can sing MJ songs like "Billie Jean" ... and even mess around with their voice thanks to an autotune feature.

The game is being developed by Ubisoft -- the same people behind Assassin's Creed and Ghost Recon -- and we're told Ubisoft properly secured permission from the MJ estate ... so it's all legit.

The game is scheduled to hit shelves sometime before Christmas.

^Just read that, guarantee that is it. Sounds cool!

Well not sure its the video game.. but the idea sound good! Kind of dissapointed if its really that.

IN the past 2 hours, there has been over 2,000 comments on this topic on FB! I am a bit curious about the announcement, I'm not gonna lie. But like Gaz said, What a way to pick a Perfect Bad timing. And as Kasume said, This better NOT BE to distract us from the MOST important thing! MICHAEL's JUSTICE! Justice 4 MICHAEL!

We'll wait and see I guess!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Back