TV ALERT..Michael Jackson Crime Scene......Friday 9pm..VH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are really grilling dr. Murray. there are LAFD personal, media people, lawyers, experts being interviewed.

- they said that he was doing the CPR wrong - doing on the bed was just pushing him into the mattress but was not helping to start his heart.
- the 911 call had no info about identity of both the caller and the patient.
- they realized it was Michael when they arrived.
- they said they believed he was already dead.
- after 20 minutes the paramedics thought that there was no hope and he was gone. wanted to pronounce him dead. Murray refused.
- they said he did not want to have him die on his watch.
- in the hospital they said the doctors refused to give up on Michael and that's why they had those revival efforts.
- murray disappears at the hospital
- they went to the house and see all the medicine. this makes them believe that the death is drug related.
- propofol - they said it requires at least 2 people to give it. you must have a nurse just to monitor the vital signs.

-murray finds a lawyer and talks to doctors about the 6 weeks he was working.
- he tells Michael told him he regularly uses propofol for sleep. but he says he was trying to get him stop taking it.
- murray says he gave propofol and monitored him for 10 minutes but then left the room for 2 minutes to go the bathroom.
- they say you never leave a patient when you give them propofol.
- they also say that he was out of the room for longer than he says - they say as long as the duration of the calls.
- he gives a reversal drug (to reverse the effect of propofol) - that did not work.
- he does CPR for 20-25 minutes before calling for help.

I will continue to update this post with summary.

Speaking of murray, my mums friend said she read in the paper that muarry has a handwritten letter by michael stating that he wanted the propofol.

They said Michael had interviewed 4 others doctors but all turned him down because of ethics...Murray was the only one who accepted. Is this true?

atleast they are showing Murray for the murderer that he is....I think that so far they are being fair towards Michael

They said Michael had interviewed 4 others doctors but all turned him down because of ethics...Murray was the only one who accepted. Is this true?

Ian Harperin was the one that said that so I don't know if I believe him. But TMZ also said that Michael was doctor shopping.

Ian Harperin was the one that said that so I don't know if I believe him. But TMZ also said that Michael was doctor shopping.

I dont belive a word that ian guy says!

This is the whole summary. Overall I think they did a good job on focusing Murray's guilt.

they are really grilling dr. Murray. there are LAFD personal, media people, lawyers, experts being interviewed.

- they said that he was doing the CPR wrong - doing on the bed was just pushing him into the mattress but was not helping to start his heart. the medical expert said he doesn't understand how a doctor doesn't know this.
- the 911 call had no info about identity of both the caller and the patient.
- they realized it was Michael when they arrived.
- they said they believed he was already dead.
- after 20 minutes the paramedics thought that there was no hope and he was gone. wanted to pronounce him dead. Murray refused.
- they said he did not want to have him die on his watch.
- in the hospital they said the doctors refused to give up on Michael and that's why they had those revival efforts.
- murray disappears at the hospital
- they went to the house and see all the medicine. this makes them believe that the death is drug related.
- propofol - they said it requires at least 2 people to give it. you must have a nurse just to monitor the vital signs.

-murray finds a lawyer and talks to doctors about the 6 weeks he was working.
- he tells Michael told him he regularly uses propofol for sleep. but he says he was trying to get him stop taking it.
- murray says he gave propofol and monitored him for 10 minutes but then left the room for 2 minutes to go the bathroom.
- they say you never leave a patient when you give them propofol.
- they also say that he was out of the room for longer than he says - they say as long as the duration of the calls.
- he gives a reversal drug for overdose - that did not work.
- he does CPR for 20-25 minutes before calling for help.

-dea joins the investigations. starts to investigate 5 doctors.
- the agents raid Murray's offices and get pharmacy records.
- find information about Murray's financial and legal problems.
- Ian harperin says that Michael interviewed 4 doctors to give him propofol. the other doctors refused due to ethics but Murray agreed as he needed the money.
- lethal amounts about propofol is found by the autopsy.
- they say he's lying about the 25 mg of propofol. they say this amount will not be enough to even knock out a person half Michael's size. even with the additional drugs they say this would not be enough to get Michael sleep.

- they talk about funeral
- the charges. 2-4 years prison time.
- brian oxman does not agree with the charge.
- the other legal expert says that he has charged him with a charge that they can prove.
- they say trial won't start would not happen for a long time.
- medical boards are trying to stop murray practicing medicine. they are also still investigating the other doctors.

Last edited:

I dont trust anything Harperin says either...:(....he is a big liar

This is the whole summary. Overall I think they did a good job on focusing Murray's guilt.

I agree with you Ivy....although I watched it ....you did a wonderful job summarizing it for those who didn't

so what they said was...Murray gave Michael the med to reverse the over dose affect...then he started doing cpr on the bed.....I wonder if he would of moved him to the floor immediately if Michael would of survived.

Ah yes, I didn't realize it was the author of "unmasked" who said that. Had to rewind and review that part. Thanks.

I had a lil look at that book a while ago and it disgusted me.

so what they said was...Murray gave Michael the med to reverse the over dose affect...then he started doing cpr on the bed.....I wonder if he would of moved him to the floor immediately if Michael would of survived.

yeah that CPR on the bed and doing it for 25 minutes without calling for help. I got so angry when I heard that.

The paramedics responded to the house in 4 minutes, the house-hospital ride took them 8 minutes. Why didn't he call the 911 instantly? Perhaps Michael could have been saved.

A program like this hammers in the point that Michael did not have to die. There was so much Murray could have done - or not done - to save him or prevent this tragedy. Very, very sad.

Edit: and then all the covering up he tried to do to only save HIMSELF. Grrr!

And that just kills me :cry: How could a doctor be so effing stupid?! Murray, you are an idiot.

yeah that CPR on the bed and doing it for 25 minutes without calling for help. I got so angry when I heard that.

The paramedics responded to the house in 4 minutes, the house-hospital ride took them 8 minutes. Why didn't he call the 911 instantly? Perhaps Michael could have been saved.

now they also showed that Michael was hooked up to a monitor and it was beeping when Murry entered the room....we KNOW there was no monitor present in Michael's room that night

WOW! That was hard to watch cried through out! Ian Halpern need to STFU and go crawl under the rock he came out of!

But, it had many things wrong! They showed MJ coming home with his hair curly then in bed his hair was straight! lol I don't think he had time for a changed of hair do just to go to bed and there was a monitor in the reenactment Murray didn't have one in the room! They said he gave MJ a drug to reverse the Propofol but wasn't that drug not found in the autopsy report?

I think Michael was dead for at least an hour. God bless the paramedics who did everything they could to bring him back to life. By the bruises on Michael's chest which was indicated on the autopsy report they tried hard to bring him back.

Yeah, I've heard of it and really have no interest in reading that type of thing.

This show moved so fast I didn't realize who was commenting.

yeh id advise u not to read it.

Lol i hate watching shows like that when its fast

I think Michael was dead for at least an hour. God bless the paramedics who did everything they could to bring him back to life. By the bruises on Michael's chest which was indicated on the autopsy report they tried hard to bring him back.

I think so too the bruises I think will tell them alot about how long Michael was gone..BEFORE they got there

They need to show this program to the jury, aside from the few inconsistencies like the monitoring machine and Halprin (who needs to speak facts or don't speak at all), I think this show really drove the point that this shouldn't have happened to Michael, and could've easily been avoided had the right precautions been taken.

And that just kills me :cry: How could a doctor be so effing stupid?! Murray, you are an idiot.

Not only is Murray an idiot, he is a Criminal and Deadly. He should never be given the freedom to kill a human being again.

The re-enactment made me sick...but I can see why showing something like this to jurors could help prosecution. I'm not sure they are allowed though.
Anyway, with a few inconsistencies the biggest one being the presence of a monitor, it brought home the point that Murray was a killer. And they did mention he was paid by AEG.

They also slipped in a few things against Michael, such as doctor shopping and him interviewing a few doctors who turned him down for the job..but well..

So, guys what did they try to show to the public? Was it shown as an accident/drug overdose or a murder? I did not watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back