TV ALERT..Michael Jackson Crime Scene......Friday 9pm..VH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
VH1's "Famous Crime Scene" Profiles Death Of Michael Jackson With New Details

Anthony Jones - Celebrity News Service Reporter
Los Angeles, CA, United States (CNS) - VH1's new show of celebrity death profiles, "Famous Crime Scene," takes on the story behind the murder of Michael Jackson with all new revealing details.

The Jackson-centric episode, which premieres Friday, February 26th, will unveil new facts surrounding the death of the King of Pop. The special utilizes the first timeline based on scientific evidence on Jackson's death, while the official autopsy will be brought to life using computer generated graphics.

"Famous Crime Scene" will also include new interviews with witnesses from around Jackson's home the day of his death, and with reporters and journalists covering the story since the beginning. The episode also includes rare paparazzi footage which follows the ambulance to the hospital.

With expert interviews, reenactments, computer graphics, as well as through the use of evidence, VH1's "Famous Crime Scene" takes viewers to the scene of the most talked-about deaths in pop culture history.

The new docu-series "Famous Crime Scene" has already profiled Anna Nicole Smith and Tupac Shakur. Future episodes will include John Lennon, Selena, Marvin Gaye, and Notorious B.I.G.

Read more: http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7017915136?VH1's #ixzz0gWr0kQt0

There's a computer generated Autopsy on youtube, included in a hoax video. Brought tears to my eyes because it looked too real, with that said, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same one.

I wonder if this 'show' will sway the general publics opinion...of what happened....of course. media sucks.

VH1's "Famous Crime Scene" Profiles Death Of Michael Jackson With New Details

Anthony Jones - Celebrity News Service Reporter
Los Angeles, CA, United States (CNS) - VH1's new show of celebrity death profiles, "Famous Crime Scene," takes on the story behind the murder of Michael Jackson with all new revealing details.

1)The Jackson-centric episode, which premieres Friday, February 26th, will unveil new facts surrounding the death of the King of Pop. The special utilizes the first timeline based on scientific evidence on Jackson's death, 2) while the official autopsy will be brought to life using computer generated graphics.

"Famous Crime Scene" will also include new interviews with witnesses from around Jackson's home the day of his death, and with reporters and journalists covering the story since the beginning. The episode also includes rare paparazzi footage which follows the ambulance to the hospital.

With expert interviews, reenactments, computer graphics, as well as through the use of evidence, VH1's "Famous Crime Scene" takes viewers to the scene of the most talked-about deaths in pop culture history.

The new docu-series "Famous Crime Scene" has already profiled Anna Nicole Smith and Tupac Shakur. Future episodes will include John Lennon, Selena, Marvin Gaye, and Notorious B.I.G.

Read more: http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7017915136?VH1's%20#ixzz0gWr0kQt0

1) How can they reveal new facts.

2) Ew why?!!! :(

There's a computer generated autopsy of Michael on youtube, it's apart of a hoax video, but it's in another language so I couldn't understand what they were saying while they were showing it, but I quickly turned it off after I had seen it. What I was saying was, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same one that they'll use for this program. Because I had never seen it before, and wondered where they got it from for it to be portrayed as that accurate.

I hope to never see this! I couldn't bear to watch this, even if it is an reanactment of what they think happened. Also, isn't this done too early, couldn't they have waited until after the trial or something ? ( If there is a trial)

There's a computer generated Autopsy on youtube, included in a hoax video. Brought tears to my eyes because it looked too real, with that said, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same one.

Oh my God, it looked real???, but i mean its a hoax right?, so, what for.

I want to see the John Lennon one too (because the crime scene is outside his NYC apartment building).

I know this sort of thing (autopsy's, crime scenes etc) is disturbing to some and I can see why, especially since tomorrow night's show will focus on MJ. So many are still grieving. But for me it sounds interesting. I have always been interested in this sort of thing (macabre stuff). It will be uncomfortable (and very sad) to watch but I just have to.

Dammit,thought this was on in the UK! There's a programme on Bio though about the Jacksons.Guess that will have to do....

Oh God... :cry: I was too curious and watched 2 seconds of the trailer. :cry: I just burst into tears immediately, the person being Mike was way too similar. I can't understand how people could be releasing those images, I even feel disappointed by me for having watched those seconds. I hope the kids don't get to see these videos on internet.

I hope that they are not trying to make Michael look like a drug addict again. Someone said the list of aliases he used for drugs were not on the bottles in his home except a perscription not filled made out to Omar. I don't think he was doctor shopping like they said or using aliases. If he was some other doctors would have been repremended by now for writing perscriptions to other people fr Michael. I hope they say he was healthy and no sign of drug abuse except what Murray gave him that night to sleep.

I'll try to watch it and if I do I'll write a summary. but I'm not sure because that actor in the reenactment looks too similar to michael. I'm not sure if I can watch it completely.

I'm watching it right now and it is hard to watch. :(

I hope it's not negative with tabloid stuff but factual.

I'm watching it right now and it is hard to watch. :(

im watching it through tears. I cant stand this but I did notice they showed how Murray did CPR and why Michael needed to be placed on the floor. That def could help Michael and his case to have the visual of what it looks like to do cpr on a bed.

they are really grilling dr. Murray. there are LAFD personal, media people, lawyers, experts being interviewed.

- they said that he was doing the CPR wrong - doing on the bed was just pushing him into the mattress but was not helping to start his heart. the medical expert said he doesn't understand how a doctor doesn't know this.
- the 911 call had no info about identity of both the caller and the patient.
- they realized it was Michael when they arrived.
- they said they believed he was already dead.
- after 20 minutes the paramedics thought that there was no hope and he was gone. wanted to pronounce him dead. Murray refused.
- they said he did not want to have him die on his watch.
- in the hospital they said the doctors refused to give up on Michael and that's why they had those revival efforts.
- murray disappears at the hospital
- they went to the house and see all the medicine. this makes them believe that the death is drug related.
- propofol - they said it requires at least 2 people to give it. you must have a nurse just to monitor the vital signs.

-murray finds a lawyer and talks to doctors about the 6 weeks he was working.
- he tells Michael told him he regularly uses propofol for sleep. but he says he was trying to get him stop taking it.
- murray says he gave propofol and monitored him for 10 minutes but then left the room for 2 minutes to go the bathroom.
- they say you never leave a patient when you give them propofol.
- they also say that he was out of the room for longer than he says - they say as long as the duration of the calls.
- he gives a reversal drug for overdose - that did not work.
- he does CPR for 20-25 minutes before calling for help.

-dea joins the investigations. starts to investigate 5 doctors.
- the agents raid Murray's offices and get pharmacy records.
- find information about Murray's financial and legal problems.
- Ian harperin says that Michael interviewed 4 doctors to give him propofol. the other doctors refused due to ethics but Murray agreed as he needed the money.
- lethal amounts about propofol is found by the autopsy.
- they say he's lying about the 25 mg of propofol. they say this amount will not be enough to even knock out a person half Michael's size. even with the additional drugs they say this would not be enough to get Michael sleep.

- they talk about funeral
- the charges. 2-4 years prison time.
- brian oxman does not agree with the charge.
- the other legal expert says that he has charged him with a charge that they can prove.
- they say trial won't start would not happen for a long time.
- medical boards are trying to stop murray practicing medicine. they are also still investigating the other doctors.

Last edited:
Man, I'm just getting angrier and angrier each second I watch this. Why the f*ck did this have to happen?! :cry: It's not f*cking fair! Argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back