TV ALERT..Michael Jackson Crime Scene......Friday 9pm..VH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally seen it, i was curious,

It was well done, but Ian Halperbitch, that guy is just not credible....

In a whole i think it was well done, it was weird to watch yes, but i really needed to see it, i felt sad, but i think its fine that they are saying things as they were.

A friend of me actually took screenshot pics out of the trailer and cut them small and sent them to me saying it was autposy pics etc of MJ.

I wouldn't call that person "friend". Friends don't act like that.

A friend of me actually took screenshot pics out of the trailer and cut them small and sent them to me saying it was autposy pics etc of MJ. The qualty was so bad and I thought it was him. I had no idea about this documentary at all, then later I found out it was all a joke. I was so pissed at him.

Im still unsure if I want to watch it or not.

Oh my god, that's just awful! :no: What kind of a friend does that?? It must've felt terrible to think that they were actual autopsy pics..

If a friend of mine did something like that I'd kick him/her out of my life in a heartbeat. I can't imagine my friends ever being capable of such a crueal "joke" though..

the guy who was doing Mj made me sick to the stomach . he is so ugly i hate to think that soem people who are not Mj fans would see him and have that image of MJ's face in their heads...

he is so ugly ...Michael looks like an angel .

He was also in those E! trial renactments. If i can rememeber correctly as for this special, I did'nt want to look at the Michael parts so I don't know who plays Mike on there.

I thought it looked like the guy from the trial reenactments too.

Oh dear Jesus CHRIST! Curiosity brought me to Youtube this... they have a double... re-enacting Michael's distress in Holmby Hills... I came so close to vomiting I was so disturbed... this is so sick, Jesus if Michael's children seen that...

I'm ill in bed, and decided to watch this. I wish I didn't :no:. Brings back all the horrible memories. I think it will always be one of the saddest things that ever happened.

I'm ill in bed, and decided to watch this. I wish I didn't :no:. Brings back all the horrible memories. I think it will always be one of the saddest things that ever happened.

But where have you seen it? you tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back