Toxicology Tests Indicate Lethal Amount of Propofol, Xanax

And I yelled at your ass for that too! Ain't nobody on this damn planet worth stressing so much over. You gotta worry bout your baby first and babies need their parents. Too many drugs out there. The world has become dependent.

What would you suggest a person to do if they are anxious? It's so very hard for someone to undertand how one feels when someone has is depressed and has anxiety, anxiety.

The news is all over the internet however, some articles are really stretching the story to say Michael died of an overdose. They want to lump his death along siade of Ana Nicole, Marilyn Monroe and Kieth Ledger.

MURRAY was the cause of Michael's death period. If no MURRAY was around he probably be here today. If he had of listened to the nurse, he would be here today.

MURRAY will not walk free I hope. He currently has a rap sheet from the early 90's, for ABUSIVE charges- he abused Michael when he killed him. Shame, Shame!!!

I don't believe this yet, too much speculation going on. When they make it official and public then we can talk.

I feel this too :cry:

Yea me too.

Seeing how ugly this world is, is very depressing.

I'm just so thankful the TRUTH is coming out.

I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, but God even put an example of what a true drug addict is.

What's done in dark comes out in the light!

Just for the record, I base all of my posts and my opinions/views in these sections from actual interviews with Michael's family, his staff, etc; ... and by doing my OWN research from reputable websites. I pretty much never go by what the media says. I, too, am still crossing my fingers for confirmation on all of this. *sigh*

All right, I'm done for tonight. I'm drraaaiiinneedd. :(

Yep and is also prescribed to those with Autism (and why I know a bit about it) as well as other type of drugs that fall into this category.

I am not so concerned at the Xanax or why he was taking it.. hell more than half of the USA is on Antidepressants - some as young as 3 years old! No thanx to Big Pharmas and Dr's who reap the rewards for providing it..

But what does piss me off is the Propofol. He may have wanted it, believed and knew it would help him relax and sleep and get some rest and peace, but the Dr who gave it, he was to MONITOR him fricked up BIG time! This drug is NOT to be given outside the hospital and there should ALWAYS be an anesthesiologist present when this is administered.

I know in my heart, as well as many people here on this forum, that MICHAEL WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT. NO WAY.

Michael died at the hands of someone who fricked up ROYALLY! And I hope the man who did this is put away forever and to never see the light of day.

When I think of a drug addict I think about a person/s using crack, extacy (sp) meth. Those are some serious drugs and will take you out in a New Yourk minute, (no pune) intended. I think of the movies such as "New Jack City", "Training Day" and so many others... Xanax is a theraputic drug. Surely as someone said in this thread, it's the idiots who are not perscribed drug theray are the fools who OD.

yes, mama i know. i sowwy. well mjalwaysonmymind when the xanax didn't work, the doc gave me tafil so i took two and yea, did have an asthma attack. i was on my nebulizer so that's y i was a bit mia on wed or was it thurs? im still shocked today is fri.

let's just say that unfortunately, im well versed in the rx world. i've had to, MYSELF, treat the issue, and wean myself off of them, only to be back on them during the trial, stopped again, and now im back on.

anything makes pain worse. stress, anger, hurt, even joy. ur body is a reflection of how ur feeling and if u feel shitty, then u need somehting to dull ur pain and that in turn, dulls ur mood

life is hard. being mj is harder. being mj in life is damn near impossible

I truly understand and have been down that road thinking I'm jsu gonna stop cold turkey from the Xanax,(alprzalom) generic name them find my blood pressure goes through the roof

I thought I didn't need them like two weeks ago, and I haven't been out of my house since Michael died and had to get right back on Xanax, Zoloft plus my asthma meds. I had to use my nebulizer three days this week. This is so depressing. I can't cope. I sure don't think of myself as a drug addict.

I wonder if this is true :scratch: it would be interesting if it was, as those in the media claiming MJ was a crazy drug addict will look like fools. I just saw Diane Diamond saying that when MJ came home from rehearsals he woke up in the middle of the night and injected himself with Demerol. If the toxicology report says that MJ only had the anaesthetic and an anxiety pill in his system, then she would have a lot of explaining to do. I wonder if this would change how the general public look at the media. If this report is true, I know I'd be asking questions why so many people felt it was ok to call a man a drug addict, make the public believe he's a drug addict without any hard facts to back up their claims. Maybe in death, Michael could make the world see through the media. They are after the controversy, not the facts.

I cannot stand that Diane Dimond. Why is she still allowed to broadcast bullshit on TV?

Coincidentally, I should add, Mays was 50, like Michael, and suffered from heart disease. He passed three days after MJ.

You can read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/07/florida.mays.cocaine/index.html

I just read this a while ago and was SHOCK and the media is not calling him an addict, but they were quick to call Micahel an addict.

I recall when he died they were so quick to believe that he just had have heart diease and never probe into it as they doing with MJ.

And I do not want to hear that he was not as big of a star as MJ was that is no excuse.

I thought I didn't need them like two weeks ago, and I haven't been out of my house since Michael died and had to get right back on Xanax, Zoloft plus my asthma meds. I had to use my nebulizer three days this week. This is so depressing. I can't cope. I sure don't think of myself as a drug addict.

Like others have said, lots of people suffer from Anxiety and Depression. I do too. I have left my house very rarely since Michael died. I take Buspar and Zoloft and I have not taken mine because I like sitting in the house listening to Michael and watching him on YouTube all day but this is not good for me. I start back to work in 2 weeks and I have got to get my life back on track, for myself and that means I need to get back on the stuff to survive and I know I am not a drug addict, I need help, and I use that help to cope.

I don't believe this yet, too much speculation going on. When they make it official and public then we can talk.

I feel ya. I have decided I aint gonna settle on nothing until I hear the official report from the Coroner and the LAPD. Everyday, we are getting different stories from the media. And every reporter is claiming that some "source" in the LAPD is giving them the information. So how can that be? How can all these different stories be coming from one source?

It really hurts to know that MJ died from a medicine that should not have been given to him in the first place.. All this hurt and pain could've been avoided had the doctor had some real balls and told this megastar NO.... I wish all his enablers would've been man enough to tell him NO, only the Nurse was strong enough and didn't care about fame and fortune...

Yep and is also prescribed to those with Autism (and why I know a bit about it) as well as other type of drugs that fall into this category.

I am not so concerned at the Xanax or why he was taking it.. hell more than half of the USA is on Antidepressants - some as young as 3 years old! No thanx to Big Pharmas and Dr's who reap the rewards for providing it..

But what does piss me off is the Propofol. He may have wanted it, believed and knew it would help him relax and sleep and get some rest and peace, but the Dr who gave it, he was to MONITOR him fricked up BIG time! This drug is NOT to be given outside the hospital and there should ALWAYS be an anesthesiologist present when this is administered.

I know in my heart, as well as many people here on this forum, that MICHAEL WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT. NO WAY.

Michael died at the hands of someone who fricked up ROYALLY! And I hope the man who did this is put away forever and to never see the light of day.

I agree totally. As much as I would rather not be saying this at all, but his news I hope is true and puts an end to this and then we can either hopefully see Murray sent to jail or ALLof us can kick him in there ourselves.

Michael should almost definetly 100% be Here. PERIOD.
Right now, He should have been In England, In London preparing for the next August date. :(

I Miss You. :cry:

Last edited:
what is this nonsense. it is not officially confirmed, and if this true, this is really fishy. A lethal amount of propofol?! why was he injected with it?

The local evening news here in Los Angeles are saying that Dr. Murray probably will not be charged with any type of crime because with the Xanax and other drug that Michael was taken, Michael himself could have taken those drugs and Dr. Murray could have only given Michael the Diprivan. Together all of those drugs was a lethal dose. The news were saying that in a situation like this, it is hard to tell what drug actually stopped Michael's heart, The drugs that Michael took himself or the Diprivan that Dr. Murray gave Michael. I am not suprised by this. I knew that this might be the outcome.

The local evening news here in Los Angeles are saying that Dr. Murray probably will not be charged with any type of crime because with the Xanax and other drug that Michael was taken, Michael himself could have taken those drugs and Dr. Murray could have only given Michael the Diprivan. Together all of those drugs was a lethal dose. The news were saying that in a situation like this, it is hard to tell what drug actually stopped Michael's heart, The drugs that Michael took himself or the Diprivan that Dr. Murray gave Michael. I am not suprised by this. I knew that this might be the outcome.

i knew it too. But u know what, even if there if it was diprivan i belive the lapd still wouldnt charge him. The police dont give a sh*t bout mike whatsoever, cmon look what happened in 2005!

::sigh:: We will just have to wait until there is an official release. The AP news article says:
"LOS ANGELES — Hours before Michael Jackson's death, his doctor administered multiple sedatives along with a powerful anesthetic the pop star used to sleep, according to a law enforcement official. It's a safe combination if done properly; potentially lethal if not.

The official said the type of sedatives Dr. Conrad Murray gave Jackson were benzodiazepines, often used to calm patients before surgery. Murray told investigators the doses were within normal medical guidelines, said the official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

Even at acceptable levels, benzodiazepines can intensify how the anesthetic propofol depresses breathing, so strict monitoring and careful dosing is required. The balance can be tricky, a slip-up disastrous."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iMkoNA7ANMxeUu2iZ9hdf_Vr1FfQD99U52L03

Of course, Murray's lawyer again says they will not respond to "unnamed sources" and denies it. We won't know until it's official. If it's true, though, that Murray actually TOLD police that, well, he could very well be arrested - and convicted.

::sigh::
\Of course, Murray's lawyer again says they will not respond to "unnamed sources" and denies it. We won't know until it's official. If it's true, though, that Murray actually TOLD police that, well, he could very well be arrested - and convicted.

Well if murray did tell the police that, and the autopsy shows otherwise i want his a** arrested! but like i said i dont trust the police.

Dr Murray is in a bit of a tricky situation, although we all hate him because he killed Michael dont you think that if he refused to give it too him MJ would have either tried to do it himself or got someone unqualified to do it.

hes taken that for many years. its used for depression panic attacks etc.hopefully this info from tmz is true. ruins the media druggie theory
yes it,s taken for panick attacks,i suffered from panick attacks years ago,when i met my husband and we lived in turkey for a while i was getting severe panick attacks and the doctor there gave me xanax but when i got back to the u.k ,my own doctor said i,m taking you off this,i said why,he told me because it,s extremely addictive,

but is it true the toxicollogy reports have been made public?

i knew it too. But u know what, even if there if it was diprivan i belive the lapd still wouldnt charge him. The police dont give a sh*t bout mike whatsoever, cmon look what happened in 2005!

LAPD can't arresst Dr. Murray unless the coroners believe a crime was committed based on the results of the autopsy. So don't blame the LAPD. And it was the LAPD who made it possible for The Jackson family to have the successful memorial for Michael. LAPD does care about Michael. Police Chief Bratton could have told the City Of Los Angeles that it would have been difficult with short notice to insure a smooth operation and that is exactly what the Jackson Family got.

The local evening news here in Los Angeles are saying that Dr. Murray probably will not be charged with any type of crime because with the Xanax and other drug that Michael was taken, Michael himself could have taken those drugs and Dr. Murray could have only given Michael the Diprivan. Together all of those drugs was a lethal dose. The news were saying that in a situation like this, it is hard to tell what drug actually stopped Michael's heart, The drugs that Michael took himself or the Diprivan that Dr. Murray gave Michael.

Oh, God ... I hope that's just their spin.

Dr Murray is in a bit of a tricky situation, although we all hate him because he killed Michael dont you think that if he refused to give it too him MJ would have either tried to do it himself or got someone unqualified to do it.

Someone unqualified? As in less qualified than Murray?

if its true about xanax then i have nothing but even more compassion and understanding for michael. xanax, which is used in the treatment of anxiety and depression is highly addictive. in fact no doctors i know will prescribe it for their patients due to the risks associated and will opt for another brand because of the side-effects and that many people get addicted to it.

Benzodiazepines, of which Xanax (alprazolam), Klonopin (clonazepam), and Valium (diazepam) belong to, are prescribed to people and help in the short term but can and do often cause long-term complications due to their side-effects and that people get seriously addicted to them and become dependant on them.

::sigh:: We will just have to wait until there is an official release. The AP news article says:
"LOS ANGELES — Hours before Michael Jackson's death, his doctor administered multiple sedatives along with a powerful anesthetic the pop star used to sleep, according to a law enforcement official. It's a safe combination if done properly; potentially lethal if not.

The official said the type of sedatives Dr. Conrad Murray gave Jackson were benzodiazepines, often used to calm patients before surgery. Murray told investigators the doses were within normal medical guidelines, said the official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

Even at acceptable levels, benzodiazepines can intensify how the anesthetic propofol depresses breathing, so strict monitoring and careful dosing is required. The balance can be tricky, a slip-up disastrous."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iMkoNA7ANMxeUu2iZ9hdf_Vr1FfQD99U52L03

Of course, Murray's lawyer again says they will not respond to "unnamed sources" and denies it. We won't know until it's official. If it's true, though, that Murray actually TOLD police that, well, he could very well be arrested - and convicted.

But if this is the case, all of these drugs are LEGAL DRUGS and they were prescribed to Michael legally. The local news reported that Michael had a closet and it showed that he had a lot of medicine bottles with his name on them on a shelf. That's why Dr. Murray may not be arrested. If anything, the Jackson Family can sue for mal-practice.

If it looks like high levels of these drugs were in Michael system, then the coroner can say that these drugs were intentionally or by force given to Michael at these high levels. I think if the autopsy results show this, Dr. Murray would have been arrested weeks ago.

im still awaiting official confirmation. i checked google and it says the results of the toxicology have been leaked but they said that about prior results that were later said to be false.

Here we go... I was wondering when the leaks would surface.
I'm still waiting on the actual report to come out though.

As for those taking anti-anxiety meds, anti-depressants, benzo's etc... don't change the dosis unless you have a green light from the person that prescribed them to you. These meds are prescription drugs for a reason...

I am not surprised he was anxious, he was always being attacked either by the tabloids, or by civil suits, he obviously did have some financial issues to deal with and the 02 concerts were the most important he had ever done.

Add to that the fact that he could not go out without people charging at him, paparazzi following him, and the constant threat that a John Lennon type of attack was possible, especially as the media did everything they could to make sure people thought he was a child molester who got away with it.

Fans who ran round London using MJNI to communicate his whereabouts, didn't help either, ok so they did it because they loved him but we used to constantly plead with them to leave him alone and let him have his privacy.

Murrey killed Michael, I think there is little doubt about it, the only question is why? incompetence, negligence, wreckless beyond belief, or was he paid by someone to make sure Michael would not be able to make the concerts, not by killing him but by having the world see him as an addict who overdosed, because that would have killed any chance of insurance for future concerts. Maybe the police are letting him stay free to see who he talks to and is associated with.

It does not matter what drugs killed MJ. The fact that conrad murray used diprivan on MJ to treat his insomnia is immoral! and he did it improperly which killed Mj ultimately. conrad should pay for it!

Back