Timbaland working on MJ tracks?

Do You Know Where Your Children Are is phenomenal, but releasing it would be like WWIII.

my uncle's vhs copy of HIStory the greatest hits is better quality than wembley, just saying. and that's been under his bed in no box for 10 years (I preserve MY items, keep them in brand new condition btw) but yeah.. it is nice to watch it as its the only show from 88/89 we have unfortunately for now.

To be fair, the Wembley VHS was from 1988 and could have been watched dozens, perhaps hundreds of times. VHS tapes deteriorate the more you use them. Considering the circumstances, the Wembley DVD is MORE than fine.

Not sure, is that from Wikipedia? If so it's probably inaccurate. Michael was working on an album in 2003 wasn't he?

In 2003, Michael had no plans to release an album. He WAS working on music and of course the tracks would have eventually culminated into one, but he didn't have any plans for one at the time.

Additionally, anything from Wikipedia and 90% of the information from posts on michaeljackson.com are false. People are passing fake information off as true.

To be fair, the Wembley VHS was from 1988 and could have been watched dozens, perhaps hundreds of times. VHS tapes deteriorate the more you use them. Considering the circumstances, the Wembley DVD is MORE than fine.

okay, well.. we know that three shows were shot on 16/35mm film and they've been in the archive since 1989. dave powell said it himself that they had the original masters of wembley there the whole time but they couldn't find it just then.. but it's been said they're catalogued now. and, let's not drift away from new album discussion!

I'm not going into lyrics or even titles. Most are fake and I'll just wait. The only song I want at the minute is Chicago, as Timbaland confirmed it.

Do You Know Where Your Children Are is phenomenal, but releasing it would be like WWIII.

In 2003, Michael had no plans to release an album. He WAS working on music and of course the tracks would have eventually culminated into one, but he didn't have any plans for one at the time.

Additionally, anything from Wikipedia and 90% of the information from posts on michaeljackson.com are false. People are passing fake information off as true.

so there isn't a song entitled 'pressure' then?

Here is my wish list for the album.

Album title: Slave to the rythym
Producers: Brad Buxer, Michael Prince and Timbaland
Album cover: Edited photo from one of the 07 photo shoots
Release: Mid December
First single: Slave to the rythym (late oct)
Second single: Chicago (late nov)

Track list:
1. Slave to the rythym
2. Chicago
3. Can't get your weight off me
4. A Place with no name
5. She was Lovin' me
6. Redone/MJ track #1
7. Escape
8. Blue Gangster
9. Redone/MJ track #2
10. You are so beautiful
11. I will miss you
12. The future

Obviously we don't know how finished the redone/will.i.am tracks are but if they are great songs and more then 80% complete I think they should be included. If the album turns out to be anything like the above I will be absolutely thrilled!

Last edited:
I want the will.i.am tracks for sure. They sound amazing.

Here is my wish list for the album.

Album title: Slave to the rythym
Producers: Brad Buxer, Michael Prince and Timbaland
Album cover: Edited photo from one of the 07 photo shoots
Release: Mid December
First single: Slave to the rythym (late oct)
Second single: Chicago (late nov)

Track list:
1. Slave to the rythym
2. Chicago
3. Can't get your weight off me
4. A Place with no name
5. She was Lovin' me
6. Redone/MJ track #1
7. Escape
8. Blue Gangster
9. Redone/MJ track #2
10. You are so beautiful
11. I will miss you
12. The future

Obviously we don't know how finished the redone/will.i.am tracks are but if they are great songs and more then 80% complete I think they should be included. If the album turns out to be anything like the above I will be absolutely thrilled!

chicago, a place with no name.. then 'can't get your weight off me' i think two titles starting with the same letter looks tacky! but fantastic ideas you have there :)

I want the will.i.am tracks for sure. They sound amazing.

and they most likely are but will.i.am already used one of those song's for his solo album! chances are he won't turn them over until the kids make choices (when they're 30) i heard, which is unfortunate but realistic

and they most likely are but will.i.am already used one of those song's for his solo album! chances are he won't turn them over until the kids make choices (when they're 30) i heard, which is unfortunate but realistic

Yeah, didn't he say he was going to turn them over for Michael album but then suddenly decided he didn't want to?

Which song did he use?

Which song did he use?

"Fly Girl." He did a spoken thing over the beat to it. There's other songs so him doing that means nothing, Michael probably didn't even record for that song anyway.

"Fly Girl." He did a spoken thing over the beat to it. There's other songs so him doing that means nothing, Michael probably didn't even record for that song anyway.

he could have recorded guide, melody vocals which would have been useful on a collectors label! but yes, 'AlwaysThere' said there are 4 song's from the 'Will.I.Am' sessions & 4 from the 'Red One' Sessions, didn't he also say 3+ from the 'neff-u' sessions? that's 11+ Song's which could make up a full album.. although that will never happen, then the home demo's Michael recorded? also the vocal recording's, home demo's and studio sessions from 2009 not sure how many there are but there may be one song from that year at least 60%?

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha_large.gif

I can't do this wishlist thing... there could be plenty of great songs there that we know nothing of and they can me much better than those we only know their title. I don't have any specific requests. Just let the whole album be Michael this time and don't let anybody ruin the MJ feeling with their over productions. I'd love to hear STTR in the way it's supposed to be but if there's something with more potential, I'd rather hear something that hasn't been leaked.

I knew nothing about "I'm so Blue" before Bad25 and it's a song in a great shape. Also, Much Too soon\Best of Joy don't have these great titles but they're great songs.

i had a dream about this album last night, i was on a coach and they announced on the radio that ''a brand new album, produced by Timbaland featuring authentic demo takes from Michael Jackson will be released this december'' i didn't wanna wake up, haha o_O

I can't do this wishlist thing... there could be plenty of great songs there that we know nothing of and they can me much better than those we only know their title. I don't have any specific requests. Just let the whole album be Michael this time and don't let anybody ruin the MJ feeling with their over productions. I'd love to hear STTR in the way it's supposed to be but if there's something with more potential, I'd rather hear something that hasn't been leaked.

I knew nothing about "I'm so Blue" before Bad25 and it's a song in a great shape. Also, Much Too soon\Best of Joy don't have these great titles but they're great songs.

true, Michael D. Prince stated that he discovered many unknown ''gems'' on michael's personal hard drives! there could be 20+ song's on there! we can't have a real guess on what the finalised tracklisting will be but it's looking good for the future if hard drives keep getting discovered! could be enough for 4-5 albums worth :)

so there isn't a song entitled 'pressure' then?

There is. It was worked on with Bryan Loren for DANGEROUS and along with "Chicago" re-worked with Rodney Jerkins for INVINCIBLE.

There is. It was worked on with Bryan Loren for DANGEROUS and along with "Chicago" re-worked with Rodney Jerkins for INVINCIBLE.

would be cool to get the re worked invincible version on this new album then and the demo on dangerous 25. but, we'll see what happens when the time come's around. not forgetting those 11 hard drive's of unreleased recording's posted by michael d. prince ;)

It would be interesting what those hard drives contain honestly. It could be a jackpot of hits for many years to come.

Not to derail thread but I remember the "Invincible" album promo and "You rock My World" being played that day and everyone was in shock.. They called it the Comeback of the new Millennium.

I also remember the hype for HIStory, Those where great times if you where music fan.

It would be interesting what those hard drives contain honestly. It could be a jackpot of hits for many years to come.

i really hope so, i mean 11 hard drives. freakin' awesome imo. could be possible for at least 4 albums after this one is released and maybe some more still to be discovered!

11 hard drives is alot of music.. Even if those 11 hard drives include songs that have been leaked, and songs that have been released on lets say Ultimate Collection and other releases after Invincible there has to be a ton of music. Audio files are not that large even if saved at it's highest capacity.

Each hard drive could have enough music to do a album on each one. Of course I have no idea the quality of the music etc. But there is a lot to pick from.. Also, as we all know many times Michael starts a project and gets an idea of another song off that one, and ditches the original and starts a second..

So even if lets say demo 1 which turnned into demo 2 are both not completed.. Mixing them together for a full track with some updates could really work.. We could have music coming for the next 30+ years because of this.

Creativity can go a long way, of course we can't expect the highest quality throughout those years because slowly it would run dry but at least it could keep coming.

would be cool to get the re worked invincible version on this new album then and the demo on dangerous 25. but, we'll see what happens when the time come's around. not forgetting those 11 hard drive's of unreleased recording's posted by michael d. prince ;)

You misunderstood. Pressure is from Dangerous sessions, not Chicago. He recorded Chicago prior 1985 (probably for Bad), then re-worked it in 2000 with Rodney Jerkins for Invincible.

You misunderstood. Pressure is from Dangerous sessions, not Chicago. He recorded Chicago prior 1985 (probably for Bad), then re-worked it in 2000 with Rodney Jerkins for Invincible.

hmm, seems like i did misread it! thanks for clearing it up though!

edit, i didn't misunderstand what was written. as he said ''along with''

Last edited:
11 hard drives is alot of music.. Even if those 11 hard drives include songs that have been leaked, and songs that have been released on lets say Ultimate Collection and other releases after Invincible there has to be a ton of music. Audio files are not that large even if saved at it's highest capacity.

Each hard drive could have enough music to do a album on each one. Of course I have no idea the quality of the music etc. But there is a lot to pick from.. Also, as we all know many times Michael starts a project and gets an idea of another song off that one, and ditches the original and starts a second..

So even if lets say demo 1 which turnned into demo 2 are both not completed.. Mixing them together for a full track with some updates could really work.. We could have music coming for the next 30+ years because of this.

Creativity can go a long way, of course we can't expect the highest quality throughout those years because slowly it would run dry but at least it could keep coming.

exactly, there could be enough song's for 4 more albums which with my calculations get's us to the year 2033 if they release an album once every 5 years! which is exciting! and there still could be some that we don't yet know of from those last 15 years.. i think the future looks very bright indeed for Michael Jackson. let's just hope those Will.I.Am song's come through also, then if there's, let's say.. 5 song's left from those hard drives after the 4 albums, those 4 will i am song's could fill up another album to make it 5 :) i'm not gonna guess at anything else but it does look promising for us hardcore fans :)

Last edited:

That song, like it's been said, is called Fly Girl, and Michael never recorded it. He only heard it for the first time during his Access Hollywood interview in October 2006.

he could have recorded guide, melody vocals which would have been useful on a collectors label! but yes, 'AlwaysThere' said there are 4 song's from the 'Will.I.Am' sessions & 4 from the 'Red One' Sessions, didn't he also say 3+ from the 'neff-u' sessions? that's 11+ Song's which could make up a full album.. although that will never happen, then the home demo's Michael recorded? also the vocal recording's, home demo's and studio sessions from 2009 not sure how many there are but there may be one song from that year at least 60%?

I don't know the exact number from the Neff-U sessions but he does have more material.

As far as post-trial material that is releasable goes, the estate has enough to release a full album, although doing so would practically empty the vaults of material from that era. We can expect one to two 2005-2009 songs per album from here on out.

There are also a number of songs the estate still doesn't have from this era (including, if I'm not mistaken, a few songs done in Bahrain), so there's always some potential there.

I don't know the exact number from the Neff-U sessions but he does have more material.

As far as post-trial material that is releasable goes, the estate has enough to release a full album, although doing so would practically empty the vaults of material from that era. We can expect one to two 2005-2009 songs per album from here on out.

There are also a number of songs the estate still doesn't have from this era (including, if I'm not mistaken, a few songs done in Bahrain), so there's always some potential there.

Awesome, can't wait until they announce something.

That song, like it's been said, is called Fly Girl, and Michael never recorded it. He only heard it for the first time during his Access Hollywood interview in October 2006.

yeah, I said that they should include 1-2 Song's from 05-09 per album on the last few pages! they should release 5 albums IMO, mostly from 1994-2004 and release 2 post trial song's on each release! so there could be even more hard drives other than those 11 that Michael Prince posted? I think I saw floppy discs also? surely there's enough for 5 albums if they discover every song Michael recorded in his last 15 years?

yeah, I said that they should include 1-2 Song's from 05-09 per album on the last few pages! they should release 5 albums IMO, mostly from 1994-2004 and release 2 post trial song's on each release! so there could be even more hard drives other than those 11 that Michael Prince posted? I think I saw floppy discs also? surely there's enough for 5 albums if they discover every song Michael recorded in his last 15 years?

I think the estate is only planning one or two more albums for the duration of the Sony contract. Further down the road there could always be a collectors label, but for the time being that's probably what we're getting.

The estate has enough material for five albums (possibly more), but this spans over a 30+ year period from the mid '70s to at least the spring of 2009. I don't know exactly how much material is available from Michael's last fifteen years (1994 to 2009), but it certainly isn't enough for five albums, unfortunately.

I just want this darn trial to be over with, I'm desperate for 'new' mj music! I'm sure the estate are just waiting for this verdict to come in as well, the sooner it's over with the sooner they can make an announcement.

Back