Timbaland working on MJ tracks?

If there is a single coming down the road I would love to hear it on the radio. Current radio that plays the songs now. It's not that I don't hear Michael's music on the radio but you know what I mean I hope.

I hope that Timbo not to do his rap stuff and the "piki piki piki"thing in MJ songs,also i like his work with One republic especially "Apologize".

I hope that Timbo not to do his rap stuff and the "piki piki piki"thing in MJ songs,also i like his work with One republic especially "Apologize".

if we're getting original recording's and remixed versions of the album then there isn't any need to complain what he does to make it sound more current. He's doing this for the younger generation, to play in clubs. to play on radio. that's the way they're going with this i believe, and I can't fault them. especially as fans have asked for this kind of release. it's a win win.

if we're getting original recording's and remixed versions of the album then there isn't any need to complain what he does to make it sound more current. He's doing this for the younger generation, to play in clubs. to play on radio. that's the way they're going with this i believe, and I can't fault them. especially as fans have asked for this kind of release. it's a win win.

Yeah, as long as we are getting the original recordings, there's no reason to complain.

Timbaland's mixes (assuming they make the album) will undoubtedly be the ones issued to radio stations because they fit the mold of contemporary. Honestly it's the best way for the estate to have a successful album: new mixes to appeal to the current market and original mixes to appeal to the hardcore fans.

A questions to the Mods, Cant we merge together this thread with "News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]" ? They are basically the same thread :)

Back