Timbaland working on MJ tracks?

"Won" his case for and with what? His numerous changing stories as to why he waited so long to bring this to light? Or his explanations how merely months earlier he thought so highly of Michael only to change his tone after not being picked for Cirque De Soleil and being essentially broke?

I doubt Wade is winning anything. With that said, the Estate can essentially be waiting forever if they're waiting until these lawsuits blow over to release an album. Someone files a new lawsuit against Michael everyday, thats not going to change anytime soon.

Wade has got what he wants, his day in court. No way in hell is Michael Jackson guilty of molesting this loser. I didn't mean that at all. I am just awfully worried that as he got his day in court, something might go his way. I hope I'm wrong as it's painfully obvious he's innocent of this more than the other 2 but I really don't know what they'll think. No one files lawsuit's like this though, which is why I'm wondering if they want to get this dealt with first.

it's simple he's just out for money.. where's his proof? where's any evidence he has? it's disgraceful tbh. I hope Meseraue (or however you spell it) will be the lawyer supporting Michael's innocence though.. people are most likely gonna carry on saying these thing's for money. Damnit elvis Dated a 14 year old girl when he was 24, that's never mentioned is it? people know Michael is the greatest ever and they know even if they mention his name.. they'll instantly get payed millions, and that's just wrong tbh...

"Why work when you can sue Michael Jackson?" - Tom Meserau. Genius.

Sorry for taking it OT so:
The new album should (I hope) have songs we've never heard of before. Hopefully, we are pleasantly surprised and we can take something positive from such a bad time recently.

Let me just say, off topic for a minute, Wade has no chance in winning his case. This is a Chandler/Arvizo situation: the accuser has no proof of their abuse. The closest he has is supposed "witnesses," all of which are biased. Wade's accusations have no standing and he's simply going to go into court and make a complete ass of himself.

If he has even an iota of proof that he was molested, he should make it known right now. Most people don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

On topic, I expect the estate to make some kind of announcement in October shortly after the trial ends.

Knowing that bs case is gonna go on trial next year, it'd be an excellent idea releasing that album at least at the end of this year or early 2014 to avoid Michael being plagged with that crap. The Estate NEEDS to give him more good publicity!

Wade has got what he wants, his day in court. No way in hell is Michael Jackson guilty of molesting this loser. I didn't mean that at all. I am just awfully worried that as he got his day in court, something might go his way. I hope I'm wrong as it's painfully obvious he's innocent of this more than the other 2 but I really don't know what they'll think. No one files lawsuit's like this though, which is why I'm wondering if they want to get this dealt with first.

Like everyone else I 100% wish MJ was here and alive (obviously). But the only thing I can be glad about (if anything) in that respect is nobody can hurt Michael any more.

Anyway ... no word from Timbaland fro mthe dubai music fest so I guess we conitnue to wait until AEG trial is over. I can see the logic in waiting .. they wouldn't want to announce new album plans only to have the court case verdict take all the steam out of the announcement.

Let me just say, off topic for a minute, Wade has no chance in winning his case. This is a Chandler/Arvizo situation: the accuser has no proof of their abuse. The closest he has is supposed "witnesses," all of which are biased. Wade's accusations have no standing and he's simply going to go into court and make a complete ass of himself.

If he has even an iota of proof that he was molested, he should make it known right now. Most people don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

On topic, I expect the estate to make some kind of announcement in October shortly after the trial ends.

exactly what i thought, and this is someone who considered himself as Michael's friend? wow... :/ i hope the announcement does come as soon as possible, i'm so excited for this record! gonna be a great album, i have a lot of faith for it! Timbaland is a great producer. And i think this album could get to number 2, possibly even number one! if it's promoted right and it gets radio airplay. let's just hope they haven't screwed up again, hope this is mainly John McClains idea! he has much better track record of releases at the estate compared to Branca.

I can't get over the fact Bad 25 hit number 6 in the UK. Michael got to number 4 and that was considered a mild success shifting 2+ million copies. I hope this new album is titled more creatively, with maybe a songs name taking the album name. "Chicago" has a nice ring to it, and could easily have an off the chain cover.

I can't get over the fact Bad 25 hit number 6 in the UK. Michael got to number 4 and that was considered a mild success shifting 2+ million copies. I hope this new album is titled more creatively, with maybe a songs name taking the album name. "Chicago" has a nice ring to it, and could easily have an off the chain cover.

I think the title 'Michael Jackson - She Was Lovin' Me' could work quite well! it feels good to say that name in my opinion, and it could be The title track as Michael loved that song! didn he want it to be on Invincible? but it was something that Tommy Mottola did to prevent that?

#4 for MICHAEL and #6 for Bad25 is extremely well considering how bad the products were (fake songs on MICHAEL, bad quality VHS on Bad25).

The cover for the new album should be from MJ's last photoshoots and not some random picture (or painting) from the '80.

#4 for MICHAEL and #6 for Bad25 is extremely well considering how bad the products were (fake songs on MICHAEL, bad quality VHS on Bad25).

The cover for the new album should be from MJ's last photoshoots and not some random picture (or painting) from the '80.

yeah, and don't put a montage of Song's from many different era's! should use unreleased Song's from 1994-2009 from now on! showcasing Michael's true adult voice, it stayed mostly from the same from Dangerous to This Is It. so that's why I say that!

The "bad quality VHS" has nothing to do with that getting to number 6. That DVD got to number one I believe on the charts. The standard 2 disc got to number 6. 6 new songs and it manages to do greatly, with no promotion. I was just stunned by this. Also, the Michael album cover blows. An actual picture of Michael would be so much better. It's just licensing I believe with the later shoots as they were for magazines like Ebony/Jet.

I think the title 'Michael Jackson - She Was Lovin' Me' could work quite well! it feels good to say that name in my opinion, and it could be The title track as Michael loved that song! didn he want it to be on Invincible? but it was something that Tommy Mottola did to prevent that?

Is that the 1999 song? I think that is complete, but it's just whether they've been given it. It isn't the strongest album name to be honest, Chicago or something similar would probably sound better because it's shorter, and the fact it would be easy to market/create for.

Is that the 1999 song? I think that is complete, but it's just whether they've been given it. It isn't the strongest album name to be honest, Chicago or something similar would probably sound better because it's shorter, and the fact it would be easy to market/create for.

yeah, wasn't it worked on with Corey Rooney? I believe it said that Michael loved that song, as did Rooney! but apparently there was something that happened to cause it not being on Invincible, Corey seems like a nice guy so I'm sure he did give it to them! deep soulful vocals in the first line.. wow!and yes, anything other than 'Jackson' ;) will work, you think it should be the same title as the considered lead single? 'MICHAEL JACKSON - BLUE GANGSTA'? looks epic, and could use the Blue Eye photo!

yeah, wasn't it worked on with Corey Rooney? I believe it said that Michael loved that song, as did Rooney! but apparently there was something that happened to cause it not being on Invincible, Corey seems like a nice guy so I'm sure he did give it to them! deep soulful vocals in the first line.. wow!and yes, anything other than 'Jackson' ;) will work, you think it should be the same title as the considered lead single? 'MICHAEL JACKSON - BLUE GANGSTA'? looks epic, and could use the Blue Eye photo!

haha, they could call it Jackson so it looks like a two parter next to each other. God that would be so bad.

haha, they could call it Jackson so it looks like a two parter next to each other. God that would be so bad.

lol, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case! but if it was called Chicago.. what kinda cover could they use for that? I think it's safe to say it'll be blue eye for Blue Gangsta! they may use a photo from 1999? especially if they're targeting the invincible era for this project?

lol, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case! but if it was called Chicago.. what kinda cover could they use for that? I think it's safe to say it'll be blue eye for Blue Gangsta! they may use a photo from 1999? especially if they're targeting the invincible era for this project?

Plenty of pictures for Chicago. Lead single (Timbaland wants it to be) and the name of the album with a few pictures of Michael in a suit, there's honestly so many that would fit for Chicago. Such an easy, awesome marketing thing could go with it.

If there is going to be an album I agree that I want pictures of Michael in the last few years of his life. Not 80s or 90s. I love them but I want it to feel current even though he is not here if that makes sense.

Plenty of pictures for Chicago. Lead single (Timbaland wants it to be) and the name of the album with a few pictures of Michael in a suit, there's honestly so many that would fit for Chicago. Such an easy, awesome marketing thing could go with it.

they could create an epic advertisement with chicago playing in the background and a silhoutte of michael dancing at the final photoshoots with the album flowing like the wind in front of him and bold writing flooding to the front of the screen?

off topic: made this album cover for my fanmade album, sorry for being off topic but i wanted to share it :)

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/544/kncj.jpg

credits to 'alwaysthere' for the title, loved it :)

If there is going to be an album I agree that I want pictures of Michael in the last few years of his life. Not 80s or 90s. I love them but I want it to feel current even though he is not here if that makes sense.

Totally. I look at recent pictures like they are from now, as if he's here. Hurts when it hits me but its nice to have that for a few seconds.

I also hope the cover has a picture of Michael in his last years, I don't know what image they would use though.

I also hope the cover has a picture of Michael in his last years, I don't know what image they would use though.

maybe something from the Blue Eye sessions in 1999? there are other's also which could work! I think they'll be using the 2007 Photo's for the Last PhotoShoots DVD when it's released! seems feasible to me!

maybe something from the Blue Eye sessions in 1999? there are other's also which could work! I think they'll be using the 2007 Photo's for the Last PhotoShoots DVD when it's released! seems feasible to me!

It does but wouldn't it have to fit with a theme, or something, or is it just me that thinks that?

It does but wouldn't it have to fit with a theme, or something, or is it just me that thinks that?

well from the looks of thing's they're focusing on the Song's from 1998-2002! I think there could be one song from 2006-2009 but no more! that's why I mentioned a photo from the Invincible era!

well from the looks of thing's they're focusing on the Song's from 1998-2002! I think there could be one song from 2006-2009 but no more! that's why I mentioned a photo from the Invincible era!

Seems like everyone has some great ideas here. "Whatever Happens" they better bring out the best material possible because I'm afraid "This is it!"

If I were the estate I would call the album 'Slave to the rythym' and the album cover would be one of the photos from one of the 07 photo shoots. I would announce the album mid-late October then release slave to the rythym as the first single (newly created version by timbaland) a week later. Then late November release Chicago as the second single, and drop the album early/mid December.

I dont thinks it's safe to say it would be the blue eye photos for Chicago. There is nothing Gansta or Chicago about those photos. That was the worst photo shoot ever IMO, They photo shopped the life out of Michael, he looked like a mannequin and his eyes were "dead" in those photos. In fact Michael didn't like them either and made the Photographer sign a waiver not to release them within 10 yrs. That's why they never seen the light of day until after Michael's death.

I think Michael in a suite would be fitting .. There are plenty to choose from

I dont thinks it's safe to say it would be the blue eye photos for Chicago. There is nothing Gansta or Chicago about those photos. That was the worst photo shoot ever IMO, They photo shopped the life out of Michael, he looked like a mannequin and his eyes were "dead" in those photos. In fact Michael didn't like them either and made the Photographer sign a waiver not to release them within 10 yrs. That's why they never seen the light of day until after Michael's death.

I think Michael in a suite would be fitting .. There are plenty to choose from

the album still isn't confirmed 100% and i was referring to the blue eye photo for Blue Gangsta! there are some unedited, unairbrushed photo's that they could use. and there shouldn't be too much going on this time around regarding the album cover, make it simple and to the point of what is involved.. for example the 'Number One's' CD, that's won numerous awards! just think it'd work :) promote it right, that's the first thing they should focus on for this project more than anything.. other than the song's of course. the sticker, have it saying ''Produced by Timbaland (how many tracks it is) come's the newly pieced together tracks of Michael's Studio outtakes. from the vaults'' make it appealing, and give it to all the main radio stations. especially the possible 'Chicago 1945' & 'Blue Gangsta' and hopefully 'She Was Lovin' Me' :)

IF they were to use newer photos then they would need to be taken from his last photo shoots IMO and I don't think any of those would suit an album cover. Personally I don't think a new MJ album will feature any photos from the last few years in his life because that's not going to have as much commercial appeal as the other options.The MJ Estate will want to appeal to as many people as possible and so it's far more likely (IMO) they will continue the theme of using silhouettes or perhaps photos from his younger years when he was considered 'cool'. They may even follow a similar theme to Dangerous or Michael where they use a 'collage'.

Again with the white Michael Jackson isn't as marketable as the black Michael Jackson.

bs.

Back