Timbaland working on MJ tracks?

If you say anyone was insane in any way, that's not a good thing to say to someone. But, as Michael Jackson fans lets all overlook the negatives and just read the good things he says.

Pharrell was performing on MJ The One after party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY3xYJXff44

Is it possible that he's been in touch with MJ's Estate. I would love that. In my opinion his production style and his latest work are much closer to MJ than Timbaland.

If you say anyone was insane in any way, that's not a good thing to say to someone. But, as Michael Jackson fans lets all overlook the negatives and just read the good things he says.

Again, he did not say that. He said: "Michael was teetering on that line of genius and insanity". He never said Michael was insane.

For example Bruno Mars said that Michael Jackson was not human. And if someone read that he would tought he said something bad, but if you watch the interview you would see what he meant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGZS36uJ6MU

I might be in the minority here but I am not in a rush for this. I don't mind if they take their time. It's not just any songs but Michael's and he wouldn't want things rushed.

Again, he did not say that. He said: "Michael was teetering on that line of genius and insanity". He never said Michael was insane.

For example Bruno Mars said that Michael Jackson was not human. And if someone read that he would tought he said something bad, but if you watch the interview you would see what he meant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGZS36uJ6MU

Whatever dude. He said Michael was an insane genius. Bruno says he was not human because of how he moves. That's not being negative, it's complementing Michael's ability. Not calling him insane like Pharrell did. It's there in the quote even you provided. He was on the edge of genius and insanity. Meaning he was both. So before we all jump to defend him, claiming I've taken it out of context, read the actual quote.

Whatever dude. He said Michael was an insane genius. Bruno says he was not human because of how he moves. That's not being negative, it's complementing Michael's ability. Not calling him insane like Pharrell did. It's there in the quote even you provided. He was on the edge of genius and insanity. Meaning he was both. So before we all jump to defend him, claiming I've taken it out of context, read the actual quote.

We did. And it seems you are alone with your opinion as to whether it's offensive or not.

To many people JT sounds like MJ anyway so it's no big deal IMO

Do you think that? Anyone who thinks that has a comprehensive lack of understanding about music and is extremely ignorant to me. MJ had, for a lot of his records, a sound, like most big artists have, a distinguishable feel that's unique to him, in his music/instrumentals as well as his vocals. Most artists i've heard that supposedly have a Michael Jackson vibe to their sound, rarely do at all, and it's often stated by people who have never given Michael's music the time it deserves, and respect to even properly listen to it.

People say those singers are like Michael because of their ability to sing and dance at the same time . Musically I think there's a mere of MJ feeling in their songs. Vocal wise there's nothing. I think Justin's songs mostly sound like an extension to his N'Sync days, just a bit more updated.

To be honest I thought his 2007 album was bad I couldn't stand most of the songs of it. Especially "Sexyback" and "My Love" with the most irritating "falsetto" singing combined with rapping ever done. I think "Take Back The Night" is nice (reminds me of "Rock Your Body") and "Mirrors" is ok. "Suit & Tie" is embarrassing.

So I don't find much MJ in JT. I find more MJ in Bruno Mars and Pharell Williams recent works... Though I don't want BM\PW sound in MJ music. I too think MJ should sound like MJ.

Last edited:
We did. And it seems you are alone with your opinion as to whether it's offensive or not.

Michael Jackson was part genius part insane. That is what he said. If you agree with the idea of MJ being insane then that's fine but I clearly don't.

Ok guys we must hear some new info, this waiting its too loooooong... Estate please say something about released data, it will be in this or next year ? Hope to hear any answer, PLEASE :) !

Michael Jackson was part genius part insane. That is what he said. If you agree with the idea of MJ being insane then that's fine but I clearly don't.

I just think (along with several other people here) that in that context it does not mean what you are trying to make out of it.

I just think (along with several other people here) that in that context it does not mean what you are trying to make out of it.

Trying to make of it? Michael Jackson was on the edge of insane he said. But clearly, that is me making it more dramatic than it is.

Waiting for me begins once the verdict is out.

Yes but why they are waiting ? In june 2014 will be next trial(Wade :/) and what they will do ? Waiting to end of this sick trial ? This is the best moment to announcement album and first single because now people associate MJ with trials,drugs problem etc and that must be change. ESTATE must give us the best from MJ, HIS MUSIC..... Whole world must talk again about MJ as THE ARTIST,THE KING OF POP.....

Yes but why they are waiting ? In june 2014 will be next trial(Wade :/) and what they will do ? Waiting to end of this sick trial ? This is the best moment to announcement album and first single because now people associate MJ with trials,drugs problem etc and that must be change. ESTATE must give us the best from MJ, HIS MUSIC..... Whole world must talk again about MJ as THE ARTIST,THE KING OF POP.....

They are waiting for the bad publicity to blow over I guess? Maybe now though this album won't be until after Wade's won his case.

They are waiting for the bad publicity to blow over I guess? Maybe now though this album won't be until after Wade's won his case.

Yes, but there will be new bad publicity about MJ because always will be someone who want make $$$ on him... They can't waiting forever. His music will be defend itself :). Wade can't win because he and his story it's one big joke.....

Michael is completely innocent, we know that.. the public are still blinded by the disgraceful lies put against his name. something needs to come out to prove Michael's innocence to the whole world! his legacy is what should be reminding the world these days, not these disgusting allegations of false rumours created by greed of horriffic humans. Album should come soon, along with the photoshoots release. imo.

I think even Michael himself would agree with Pharrell's description of him being a genius teetering on the line of insanity. I say this because Michael has described how music filled his head to the point of almost driving him nuts. He wanted it to come out. I think Pharrell described him perfectly and meant it as a compliment. It was a very interesting, but accurate way of describing him.

It reminds me of the "Here's to the crazy ones...." quote.

[h=1]"Here's To The Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the
square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have
no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them.
About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the
human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world - are the ones who DO !"
[/h]
That's just what I think :)

I think even Michael himself would agree with Pharrell's description of him being a genius teetering on the line of insanity. I say this because Michael has described how music filled his head to the point of almost driving him nuts. He wanted it to come out. I think Pharrell described him perfectly and meant it as a compliment. It was a very interesting, but accurate way of describing him.

It reminds me of the "Here's to the crazy ones...." quote.

"Here's To The Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the
square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have
no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them.
About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the
human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world - are the ones who DO !"

That's just what I think :)

You know what, you might just be right. Kobe Bryant said that Michael told him to ignore everyone else and be fixed on your thing if you want to be. I suppose he was right, but the whole idea of Michael being called nearly insane confused me, I'd say it was a wrong choice of words.

Michael is completely innocent, we know that.. the public are still blinded by the disgraceful lies put against his name. something needs to come out to prove Michael's innocence to the whole world! his legacy is what should be reminding the world these days, not these disgusting allegations of false rumours created by greed of horriffic humans. Album should come soon, along with the photoshoots release. imo.

Of course we do. I just think Wade will win, because of the fact this even got to trial. Ignoring the fact it took 21+ years, a testimony to defend him, numerous interviews and the man's death to suddenly go "Oh snap. I was molested." ugh. I'd like to see this album come now, but I'd prefer it if the Estate put all of their efforts into finally doing something by Michael which is 1000% good.

You know what, you might just be right. Kobe Bryant said that Michael told him to ignore everyone else and be fixed on your thing if you want to be. I suppose he was right, but the whole idea of Michael being called nearly insane confused me, I'd say it was a wrong choice of words.

Nah, I don't think it was the wrong choice of word. Unless he meant it as clinically insane, which he clearly didn't mean.

I love it when people look at MJ in this way. His mind didn't work like others when it came to music, entertainment, creativity. He meant it in a good way, he meant it in the way like "Man, you're CRAZY! You're really gonna do that?? Seriously?!" in terms of how he worked, musically-wise.

Anyway, I am not sure if I'm making sense hahaha

I have heard people say Michael was "out of this world" and they meant it in a good way. Like a figure of speech. I think on Michael's birthday he tweeted something for Michael. If you think badly of someone then I don't think u would do that. There are people who say nasty things about Michael and you know that's what they mean. This, I don't think he meant anything bad towards Michael.

Of course we do. I just think Wade will win, because of the fact this even got to trial. Ignoring the fact it took 21+ years, a testimony to defend him, numerous interviews and the man's death to suddenly go "Oh snap. I was molested." ugh. I'd like to see this album come now, but I'd prefer it if the Estate put all of their efforts into finally doing something by Michael which is 1000% good.

it's simple he's just out for money.. where's his proof? where's any evidence he has? it's disgraceful tbh. I hope Meseraue (or however you spell it) will be the lawyer supporting Michael's innocence though.. people are most likely gonna carry on saying these thing's for money. Damnit elvis Dated a 14 year old girl when he was 24, that's never mentioned is it? people know Michael is the greatest ever and they know even if they mention his name.. they'll instantly get payed millions, and that's just wrong tbh...

"Won" his case for and with what? His numerous changing stories as to why he waited so long to bring this to light? Or his explanations how merely months earlier he thought so highly of Michael only to change his tone after not being picked for Cirque De Soleil and being essentially broke?

I doubt Wade is winning anything. With that said, the Estate can essentially be waiting forever if they're waiting until these lawsuits blow over to release an album. Someone files a new lawsuit against Michael everyday, thats not going to change anytime soon.

I think we have too much time on our hands while trying to keep this news current we begin to dissect everything too much.. Tim said something using the term insane! Ok and?

Its insane to sell at the levels he did, its insane to perform at the quality he did.. Every genius was known to be strange, crazy, insane or whatever because they think outside the norm. It does not have to be taken in an offensive way all the time.

Michael was insanely gifted!!

Back