Timbaland working on MJ tracks?

If they put a photo on the cover it should suit the content of the album. I mean if it's mainly music that Michael worked on in the 2000s then do not put a Thriller era MJ on the cover and vica versa.

But maybe they should go rather with some type of graphics like Bad25 and not a pic, because I see this stupid pattern emerging in the fan community about "black Michael" vs. "white Michael" as if he's two different people. If they put a pic from his later years on the cover then "black Michael" fans will complain that the Estate does not like "black Michael" (see Charles Thomson's recent rants) and if they put an earlier photo on the album then other fans will complain that the Estate only wants to focus on OTW-Thriller era Michael and not embrace his later eras. No matter what there would be whining and lots of ignorance expressed, so to avioid that I guess they should go with something neutral a la Bad 25.

If they put a photo on the cover it should suit the content of the album. I mean if it's mainly music that Michael worked on in the 2000s then do not put a Thriller era MJ on the cover and vica versa.

But maybe they should go rather with some type of graphics like Bad25 and not a pic, because I see this stupid pattern emerging in the fan community about "black Michael" vs. "white Michael" as if he's two different people. If they put a pic from his later years on the cover then "black Michael" fans will complain that the Estate does not like "black Michael" (see Charles Thomson's recent rants) and if they put an earlier photo on the album then other fans will complain that the Estate only wants to focus on OTW-Thriller era Michael and not embrace his later eras. No matter what there would be whining and lots of ignorance expressed, so to avioid that I guess they should go with something neutral a la Bad 25.

It's the same damn person. How you can treat Michael that way is beyond me.

Charles Thomson is delusional extremist. I understand what you are saying.. but if they promote the album as brand new MJ album then it should be the photograph from his latest years (2005-2009). If they are releasing a compilation of songs from different eras and promote it as that, then it is ok to use older picture or more pictures (like Number Ones covers) one from each era.

they changed his skin colour almost completely on the wembley dvd which confused me a lot. there was no need to make him look like an orange, his appearance was like this at that show:

BAD-MJ-is-really-HOT-michael-jackson-17268446-1703-2560.jpg

this is what they made him out to appear like:/

120910-michael-jackson.jpg

skin color isn't a factor in this. i love all humanity, and Michael looked well throughout his entire life.

back to the CD cover, it could be a silhouette of Michael from the 80's, then no one would notice. how about that? it doesn't need to be a clear image.. i loved the cover of the ultimate collection! worked well to cover the variety of era's featured. could use a photo of Michael in the studio, take out the background. anything is possible.. they can make it work. but on a positive note, my fave unreleased song needs to be featured;
please!!!

Last edited:
My favourite unreleased (leaked) song and one of my favourite MJ songs ever is Do You Know Where Your Children Are. I hope they will release it on this album.

I think a silhouette picture would work nicely. He’s so iconic and instantly recognizable that it doesn’t need to be a clear pic of him, everybody recognizes him from his silhouette. Or some kind of a graphic like Bad25 could work too.

they changed his skin colour almost completely on the wembley dvd which confused me a lot. there was no need to make him look like an orange, his appearance was like this at that show:

BAD-MJ-is-really-HOT-michael-jackson-17268446-1703-2560.jpg

this is what they made him out to appear like:/

120910-michael-jackson.jpg

skin color isn't a factor in this. i love all humanity, and Michael looked well throughout his entire life.

back to the CD cover, it could be a silhouette of Michael from the 80's, then no one would notice. how about that? it doesn't need to be a clear image.. i loved the cover of the ultimate collection! worked well to cover the variety of era's featured. could use a photo of Michael in the studio, take out the background. anything is possible.. they can make it work. but on a positive note, my fave unreleased song needs to be featured;
please!!!

Those photos have different lighting, not that I think he looked like an orange, of course. And I hope Blue Gangsta is featured.

Sunwalker7;3911910 said:
I think a silhouette picture would work nicely. He’s so iconic and instantly recognizable that it doesn’t need to be a clear pic of him, everybody recognizes him from his silhouette. Or some kind of a graphic like Bad25 could work too.

YES!! maybe that photo of Michael's silhouette that was recently posted online? then it'd be a recent photo and at the same time as the Song's/Non controversial!

Those photos have different lighting, not that I think he looked like an orange, of course. And I hope Blue Gangsta is featured.

his skin is like that throughout the full show!

I think his next album should have a one word adjective as the title.. I love those titles like Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible...

Somewhere down the road though I would like to see a HIStory book II , maybe in 2020 for the 25th anniversary of History Book I. Maybe (considering of how much high quality MJ music they have) they release this album 2013/2014.. in 2017 release another album (if there are only a handful of big hit makers) with tracks that MJ fans would appreciate as is.. Then in 2020 release History Book II with the remaining hit makers that they have.. BUT if there are enough to fill that middle album with hit makers, of course do so.

his skin is like that throughout the full show!

I don't know how they could have changed his skin colour, I thought it was just cause the footage was old he looked like that.

Last edited:
I think his next album should have a one word adjective as the title.. I love those titles like Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible...

Somewhere down the road though I would like to see a HIStory book II , maybe in 2020 for the 25th anniversary of History Book I. Maybe (considering of how much high quality MJ music they have) they release this album 2013/2014.. in 2017 release another album (if there are only a handful of big hit makers) with tracks that MJ fans would appreciate as is.. Then in 2020 release History Book II with the remaining hit makers that they have.. BUT if there are enough to fill that middle album with hit makers, of course do so.

hmm, well I believe joe Vogel stated there are 40-60 unreleased tracks from unknown dates? maybe there are 15+ from the HIStory sessions? that could would work for HIStory Book II! maybe as a third disc instead of a HIStory Tour Live CD which would be pointless IMO. just add 'J5 Medley', 'Beat It' from Sydney & 'WBSS'as bonus tracks! just think it'd work better than the Song's with playback, only way it would work is if they use the audio from Michael's live microphone!

I don't know how they could have changed his skin colour, I thought it was just the footage that made it look like that.

compare the footage from europe with wembley! it certainly looks like they did edit the colours badly to me!

They didnt' specifically edit his skin colour, it's just the way it turned out with the processing they did.

#4 for MICHAEL and #6 for Bad25 is extremely well considering how bad the products were (fake songs on MICHAEL, bad quality VHS on Bad25).

The cover for the new album should be from MJ's last photoshoots and not some random picture (or painting) from the '80.

I wouldn't call the VHS on Bad 25 bad quality. Average quality yes but not bad. It's not like it's unwatchable

I wouldn't call the VHS on Bad 25 bad quality. Average quality yes but not bad. It's not like it's unwatchable

It is watchable, but it is very bad quality. Unreleasable in my opinion.

my uncle's vhs copy of HIStory the greatest hits is better quality than wembley, just saying. and that's been under his bed in no box for 10 years (I preserve MY items, keep them in brand new condition btw) but yeah.. it is nice to watch it as its the only show from 88/89 we have unfortunately for now.

let's get this back on track regarding the new album, there could be 1/2 titles of Song's we've never even heard the names of! just like in BAD25, that'd be awesome!

my uncle's vhs copy of HIStory the greatest hits is better quality than wembley, just saying. and that's been under his bed in no box for 10 years (I preserve MY items, keep them in brand new condition btw) but yeah.. it is nice to watch it as its the only show from 88/89 we have unfortunately for now.

let's get this back on track regarding the new album, there could be 1/2 titles of Song's we've never even heard the names of! just like in BAD25, that'd be awesome!

Yes, it would be very good if there are some songs that we haven't heard of, I doubt it though, i'd love for it to happen.

Yes, it would be very good if there are some songs that we haven't heard of, I doubt it though, i'd love for it to happen.

how awesome would it be if we get the alternate authentic version of 'Monster' on this record? ;)

I don't really know what I would like. Probably Blue Gangsta,Be Me 4 A Day....pretty much what Zakk said lol. I'm sure whatever they put on i'll be happy with it....unless timbaland makes an arse of it....which i'm sure he won't (hopefully)

I don't really know what I would like. Probably Blue Gangsta,Be Me 4 A Day....pretty much what Zakk said lol. I'm sure whatever they put on i'll be happy with it....unless timbaland makes an arse of it....which i'm sure he won't (hopefully)

great minds think alike, and also with the 70% (?) chance that 'Chicago' will be included, these song's could make a great album! isn't there a song called 'Pressure' from those sessions too?.. any truth in this? ''Pressure - (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins, Harvey Mason, LaShawn Daniels)
Failed to make the Invincible album
Re-worked the song in 2003 for an upcoming album'' lyrics for pressure? just found these..

''Why can't you admit
You've done of what's you've told
Like the dog waiting for the bone
You greed, can't you, just tell the truth
You did what you have to,
And so you decided to sold me, out (for the money)

Tonight you'll suffer,
Of what pressure you made me go trough,
So this time, the revenge will be mine
And I'll give it all back to you

Close your eyes and count to the ten,
This won't take a long, just a few seconds (left ahead)
It doesn't hurt so much either, I'll promise it
(From all my heart, why would I lie to you my friend)

The pain you made, the pressure you gave
I held it all, inside of me 'til I past
Now I shall salute you, the assassin of 2012
Are you clapping your hands together, that's what I assume

Tonight you'll suffer with the endless pain,
Dying while dreaming of my forgiveness,
So this time, I feel like I win

You should just left me on my own
And take those steps back before you told
That you can be trusted but seems like you don't

Tonight you'll suffer,
So this time, the revenge will be mine
And I'll give it all back to you

Tonight you'll suffer,
So this time, doesn't it hurt and yeah, I love you.''

found these for ''Be Me 4 A Day'':

''
So you wanna see in my life
So watch but be careful
I don't give no doubts
But that it's painful

Be me 4 a day
So you can understand my pain
What's it all about
And I'm not proud

But that's how I've survived
Living in the shadows
Walking only in night-time
At outside

Be me 4 a day
So you can see I'm not doing well
Sick and tired of this all
But I'm not gonna begg

Be me 4...
Look how I live day by day
Be me 4...
This is how I've became of who I am
Be me 4 a day
So you can see by yourself
I'm not insane
The press is, not me my friend''

A Place With No Name:

''As I drove across on the highway
My jeep began to rock
I didn't know what to do so I stopped and got out
And looked down and noticed I got a flat

So I walked out, parked the car like sideways
So I can find what I can fix
I looked around there were no cars on the highway
I felt a strange feeling like a mist

I walked down towards the end of the road
And in the fog a woman appeared
She said don't you worry my friend I'll take care
Take my hand, I'll take you there

Woah-oh
Take me to a place without no name
Place without no name
No Name

As she took me right through the fog
I see a beautiful city appear
Where kids are playin' and people are laughin' and smiling and
No one's in fear

She said this is the place where no people have pain
And in love and happiness
She turned around looked down at my eyes and started cryin'
She grabbed my hand, you got a friend

Woah-oh
Place without no name
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Yeah Yeah

She started likin' me kissin' me and huggin' me
She didn't really, really want me to leave
She showed me places I've never seen things I've never done
This place really looks like a lotta fun

I seen the grass and the sky and the birds
And the flowers surrounded by the trees
This place is filled with love and happiness
and not a world could I wanna leave

So then I went in my pocket took my wallet on out
With my pictures of my family and girl
This is the place that you choose to be with me
When you thought you could be in another world

Ooh-ooh
Place without no name
No name

No Name
Take me to a place without no name''
Snippet:
Spino's full version:

I was the loser:
''You laughed at me, you made me cry
You made a joke, then wonder why
(I was the loser)
(I was the loser)
I say "Hello", you say "Good-bye"
I reach to you, you don't even try
(I was the loser)
(I was the loser)

If losing you makes me happy
Then why does it make me cry
Losing you makes you a winner
Then how did our love ever die

I'm born to lose, you know it's true
And here I stand, I'm losing you
(I was the loser)
(I was the loser)
You are the one to let me know
You needed me, now I have to go
(I was the loser) Alright
(I was the loser)

If losing you makes me happy
Then why does it make me cry
Losing you makes you a winner
Then how did our love ever die (Ever die)

I am a fool, you know it's true
I believed in you, now you don't even try
(I was the loser)
What kind of foolish guy am I
You break my heart, I wonder why
(I was the loser)

(I was the loser, I was the loser)
Baby, alright
Baby, alright
Alright, alright
One time, alright
Let me win one time, alright
I gotta win, I gotta win, I can't lose
Don't talk about this one time, please
On my begging knees, on my begging knees
Ooo ooo, alright, hee hee
I was the loser, baby
I was the loser, baby
I was the loser, uh
I was the loser, I was the loser
I was the loser, baby
I was the loser, baby
I was the loser
Let me win one time, let me win one time
Alright, hee

(I was the loser)
Good-bye to you, good-bye to thee
Good-bye to you, hello world
Maybe tomorrow, maybe today
Who knows who will win.''
this exact song, but with earlier take of chorus:
credits to 'XgenDaNcEs'

Blue Gangsta:
''What you're gonna do
You ain't no friend of mine
Look what you've put me through
Now that I'm the blue gangsta

What you're gonna do
The blue gangsta

What you're gonna do, cause I'm gonna get you
No way to run no way to hide
All the things you've said, everything you've done to me
You can no longer make me cry

Look what you've done to me, baby
I can no longer smile, baby
And I've waited so long, just to carry on
I'm the blue gangsta

What you're gonna do
You ain't no friend of mine (Gangster)
Now that I'm the blue gangsta (I'm the blue gangsta)

What you're gonna do
(I could never fall in Love)
The blue gangsta

What you're gonna do
You ain't no friend of mine (What you're gonna do)
Now I'm the blue gangsta (Aaaah)

What you're gonna do
(I can never fall in Love)
The blue gangsta

You've tricked me nine to five, left and you said crime
People telling me, you've got another guy
I've been abused, watch me light in fuse
Said you'd be my wife, nothing but big lies

Don't know what I've done, everything you've got
Things you've done to me, are coming back to you
You know just what I've done, the things you've done to me
I'm the blue gangsta

What you're gonna do
You ain't no friend of mine (Oh No)
Now that I'm the blue gangsta (I'm the blue gangsta)

What you're gonna do
The blue gangsta

What you're gonna do (What you're gonna do)
Now that I'm the blue gangsta (Naaah)
(Look what you've done girl)

What you're gonna do
The blue gangsta

See, I am so amused to the things you've said
And the things you have done to me
There is nothing in this world make me change
You make me wanna sing

Aaaah
Aaaah
Aaaah

What you're gonna do
(Aaaah)

What you're gonna do
The blue gangsta (blue gangsta)

What you're gonna do
Now that I'm the blue gangsta (Look what you've put me through, Baby!)

What you're gonna do
(I never thought I fall in Love)
The blue gangsta

What you're gonna do (What you're gonna do)
Look what you've put me through (Look what you've put me through, girl)

What you're gonna do (Oh No)
(I never wanna fall in Love)
The blue gangsta

What you're gonna do
You ain't no friend of mine (You ain't no friend of mine)
Now that I'm the Blue Gangsta (You ain't no friend of mine)

What you're gonna do
The blue gangsta

What you're gonna do (What you're gonna do do)
You ain't no friend of mine (Look what you've put me through)
Look what you've put me through (What are you gonna do)
Now that I'm the blue gangsta (What you're gonna do)

What you're gonna do
The blue gangsta''
Full Raw Invincible outtake:

they're the apparent & confirmed lyrics for the title's i mentioned.

Last edited:
great minds think alike, and also with the 70% (?) chance that 'Chicago' will be included, these song's could make a great album! isn't there a song called 'Pressure' from those sessions too?.. any truth in this? ''Pressure - (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins, Harvey Mason, LaShawn Daniels)
Failed to make the Invincible album
Re-worked the song in 2003 for an upcoming album''

Not sure, is that from Wikipedia? If so it's probably inaccurate. Michael was working on an album in 2003 wasn't he?

The Loser
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Slave To The Rhythm
A Place With no Name
Blue Ganster
Chicago
Can't Get Your Weight Off me

From the above list, there are some I would like worked, but Im not going to mention which ones right now cuz I don't want to be attacked haha! Those are just some tracks I'd like to see on the next album. Plus I think a few of the out-takes from Dangerous could be re-worked and be used for today easy - however I'd really like a couple more songs we've never heard at all.

Not sure, is that from Wikipedia? If so it's probably inaccurate. Michael was working on an album in 2003 wasn't he?

it's from a fan list of unreleased recording's from michaeljackson.com fan area i believe, and yes i think he was! i heard it was going to include one more chance and 'pressure'!

Back