Timbaland working on MJ tracks?

video had to be deleted, some pathetic fan complained to me and made a threat against me.-_-

Don't listen to some crazy fan. Just upload it again if you want. It's just an interview, FFS.

Yeah, but, he helped make that STTR remix did he not?

tricky stewart should better stay away from MJ material.
that sttr mix wasnt up to mjs standards at all.
great vocals but so weak production.

hopefully timbo has the chance to work on STTR, he could do smth great with it

How about we leave what is probably a finished song alone? I thought they were only doing this to "finish" songs. Not make 2013 versions to appeal to the masses. Maybe I got that wrong, and this is just them making Michael sound how THEY want him to sound, not how HE wanted to sound.

How about we leave what is probably a finished song alone? I thought they were only doing this to "finish" songs. Not make 2013 versions to appeal to the masses. Maybe I got that wrong, and this is just them making Michael sound how THEY want him to sound, not how HE wanted to sound.

i for one am hoping that dr. freeze has finished up 'she was lovin' me' he worked with michael for many months on that song and they shared a lot of moments together.

it's back up guys ;) muahahaha.

'Timbaland Unveils Plans for a New Michael Jackson Album - HD'

''In an interview conducted by RevoltTV in July, 2013. Timothy Zachery Mosley better known as Timbaland Unleashes plans for an L.A Reid Sanctioned project, scheduled before years end. Credits to RevoltTV.''

Last edited:
Yeah, but, he helped make that STTR remix did he not?

He produced Slave To The Rhythm, Stay and Keep Your Head Up for "Michael" album. He never worked with Michael when he was alive. Same situation as Timbaland.

i for one am hoping that dr. freeze has finished up 'she was lovin' me' he worked with michael for many months on that song and they shared a lot of moments together.

Cory Rooney not Dr. Freeze.

He produced Slave To The Rhythm, Stay and Keep Your Head Up for "Michael" album. He never worked with Michael when he was alive. Same situation as Timbaland.

compare production for Slave to the Rhythm & Strawberry Bubblegum for example, Timothy Zachery Mosley**** not Timbaland. is far more experienced than Tricky. He has been around for a fair few years now.

thank you encyclopedia LOL. i know his real name, but that's his producer name. haha
7uNdlRQ.jpg

Yeah, my opinion of him is now solidified :p

Yeah, my opinion of him is now solidified :p

i be chewing on my strawberry bubblegum, tricky be like ''stay man, keep your head up'' then i say ''dude, just relax. cos' i'm in my suit and tie.'' oh yeahhhhh ;)

i be chewing on my strawberry bubblegum, tricky be like ''stay man, keep your head up'' then i say ''dude, just relax. cos' i'm in my suit and tie.'' oh yeahhhhh ;)

Please tell me you've listened to the rest of that album. You only seem to mention those two!

Please tell me you've listened to the rest of that album. You only seem to mention those two!

i listen to the full album every day, i just made that up kinda like a scenario.

Back