Timbaland working on MJ tracks?

She Was Lovin' Me is not likely. People only think it's likely due to the fact we've only just started hearing about it. I could talk about a Dangerous demo. Doesn't mean it's getting released. Also, they may change the songs and the "confirmed" ones could be cut, like they were for "Michael". The only song I think we can safely say 100% we will hear is Chicago. Other people may have said things but it could be wrong/not involved with this.

She Was Lovin' Me is not likely. People only think it's likely due to the fact we've only just started hearing about it. I could talk about a Dangerous demo. Doesn't mean it's getting released. Also, they may change the songs and the "confirmed" ones could be cut, like they were for "Michael". The only song I think we can safely say 100% we will hear is Chicago. Other people may have said things but it could be wrong/not involved with this.

well, we can only know when the announcement is made and we get the tracklist. hoping we don't have to wait until november, like we did for the 'Michael' album.

well, we can only know when the announcement is made and we get the tracklist. hoping we don't have to wait until november, like we did for the 'Michael' album.

boom.

So, so far i think we can expect the album to look something like this..

Chicago 1945 (confirmed)
Place With No Name (confirmed)
Blue Gangster (confirmed)
Slave To The Rythym (likely)
She Was Lovin' Me (likely)

..if the track listing is anything like that its going to be a-maze-ing!!!
How do you know that "Place With No Name" and "Blue Gangster" are confirmed for this project...? I haven't heard anything about that. He only mentioned "Chicago" in the video.

I only say its likely because it was meant to be released on the 'Michael' album but didn't make the cut. Because of this its probably more likely then any other song (besides the ones we know about).

Still not "confirmed" though. Not wise to use that word for BG and APWNN, that's spreading false information if you ask me.

Only thing confirmed so far is Chicago and more songs worked on by Timbaland.

How do you know that "Place With No Name" and "Blue Gangster" are confirmed for this project...? I haven't heard anything about that. He only mentioned "Chicago" in the video.

A guy who produced these two tracks revealed over a year ago that they would be on the next album. Of course plans could have changed though. I'm just dieing to hear APWNN!!

I'm guessing this is based on Dr Freeze once mentioning in an interview that those two songs would appear on the next project.

However, I think this interview was done in late 2010/early 2011 and so much could have changed by now. I do not think we can say that those two tracks are confirmed.

I'm guessing this is based on Dr Freeze once mentioning in an interview that those two songs would appear on the next project.

However, I think this interview was done in late 2010/early 2011 and so much could have changed by now. I do not think we can say that those two tracks are confirmed.

yeah, it sounds to me like Timbaland is producing the whole album. LA Reid is overseeing and Timbo has 'a lot of unreleased MJ' .. so maybe we could assume all those tracks from the harddrives that were 'spinning and humming' early this year, ended up on Timbalands desk.

I'd be more than happy for an entire project to be put together this way. It'll sound like it all fits together for a change!

To me, it seems like that portion of the interview was leaked earlier than it should have been, and the estate/Sony are taking it down because it ruined the surprise. Michael was only announced a month before it came out, so we have four more months to anticipate an announcement.

Timbaland needs to produce the entire project. It needs to have some sort of cohesive feel to it. I say give Tim 15 or so tracks to work with and pick the best 10-12 of the bunch.

They may change the songs and the "confirmed" ones could be cut, like they were for "Michael". The only song I think we can safely say 100% we will hear is Chicago. Other people may have said things but it could be wrong/not involved with this.

I don't think we can even safely say we'll hear Chicago. Timbaland only said that he wanted Chicago to be the first single and, like you said, things could drastically change by the time they're putting the track listing together. Hey, back in 2010 Rodney Jerkins kept hyping that he was going to be on the new Michael Jackson project and he didn't show up.

Kind of stupid of Timbaland to reveal a track title anyway. Unless the track listing is finalized. Which, as was the case with Michael and Bad 25, won't be until at least a month before its release.

To me, it seems like that portion of the interview was leaked earlier than it should have been, and the estate/Sony are taking it down because it ruined the surprise. Michael was only announced a month before it came out, so we have four more months to anticipate an announcement.

Timbaland needs to produce the entire project. It needs to have some sort of cohesive feel to it. I say give Tim 15 or so tracks to work with and pick the best 10-12 of the bunch.

I don't think we can even safely say we'll hear Chicago. Timbaland only said that he wanted Chicago to be the first single and, like you said, things could drastically change by the time they're putting the track listing together. Hey, back in 2010 Rodney Jerkins kept hyping that he was going to be on the new Michael Jackson project and he didn't show up.

Kind of stupid of Timbaland to reveal a track title anyway. Unless the track listing is finalized. Which, as was the case with Michael and Bad 25, won't be until at least a month before its release.

You could be right but then as I said in an earlier post last year bad 25 was announced almost 5 months before it was released so I think whether we get an album sooner or later I think there should be an announcement very soon. Possibly even just days away.

Problem is with all these producers saying yeh this song will be in could be true or they could be talking out of their @ss . I personally dont think "place with no name" & "blue gangsta" will be in the new album as they have been leak and it kinda spoiled the surprise of the songs

''i can tell you the first single's gonna be the song chicago, but i'm gonna set it up right. their's an exclusive for y'all'' he says it will be the first single, so i'm going by what he said. although then he changed it to ''i think it should be'' shortly after. hmmmm.

at 51 seconds.

Last edited:
Problem is with all these producers saying yeh this song will be in could be true or they could be talking out of their @ss . I personally dont think "place with no name" & "blue gangsta" will be in the new album as they have been leak and it kinda spoiled the surprise of the songs

Maybe, maybe not. Michael had Hold My Hand and Another Day, both had been leaked. The Way You Love Me or whatever was already previously available, so I don't know if we should entirely rule those two tracks out.

Like it's been said, Michael had Hold My Hand and The Way You Love Me, both of which were freely available to whoever wanted them. A Place with No Name, like the original mix of Another Day, has not leaked in full and many fans are dying to hear it.

Dr. Freeze remixed Blue Gangsta in late 2010 so there will be some element of surprise to it.

And for anyone struggling (like me) to hear what he says near the end when he's talking about what changes he's making to the music:

Throughout his career, world-renowned production maestro Timbaland has worked with music’s best, crafting songs for just about everyone from Jay Z to Justin Timberlake. With a notable resurgence this year, Timbo continues to claim a top spot in the game, but more recently he’s signed on for an incredibly noteworthy project, an album for the late King of Pop.
“To even go bigger would be two kings working together,” he told REVOLT about the upcoming project that was initiated by Epic Records chairman/CEO Antonio “L.A.” Reid. “L.A. Reid came to my house and said, ‘I got something big I want you to do. How would you feel about doing Michael Jackson’s [next project]?’ I said of course I’d do it. It would complete my legacy,” Tim revealed.
Already working on the LP, Timbo suggests that the first single off MJ’s posthumous album should be a track called “Chicago.” Tim says, “I think this song should be the first [single] because ‘Chicago’ sounds like today.”
The Tim-helmed project will mark the icon’s latest posthumous album since his tragic death in 2009. Since then, Jackson’s record label, Epic, has released a steady flow of material, with the two most notable being 2009’s This Is It and 2010’s Michael.
The news of Timbo’s in-the-works project comes just in time, as the world celebrates the lionized Moonwalker’s birthday. Jackson would have turned 55 today.
When asked if the two ever had ever met or had any conversations, Tim revealed that they did. In fact, he described that Jackson called him one time to praise his production work. “He was like, ‘I like your stuff, you’re good.’ I was like, ‘You’re good too.’” It was startlingly similar to a call Tim once shared with another fallen legend, The Notorious B.I.G. “Same thing with B.I.G., me and him was supposed to work and then he got shot the day before my birthday,” Timbo explains.
Shedding some light on his work with MJ’s forthcoming posthumous LP, Tim adds,

“It’s hard to bring anything out because now you’re just going to hear my music with his voice on it. So I can take and flip it a little bit and put another tagline and some words and make it a little more current but don’t lose the essence of you getting Michael Jackson’s unreleased stuff with Timbaland putting Timbo underneath it.”

“You got to be a true Michael Jackson fan to appreciate what I’m about to do,” he advised before confirming that work on the album should be rapped by year’s end.

Finally, Tim says, “Now after I do Michael Jackson, I will be the man.”
Long live MJ, through Timbo’s sure-to-be-classic sounds.

video had to be deleted, some pathetic fan complained to me and made a threat against me.-_-

video had to be deleted, some pathetic fan complained to me and made a threat against me -_-

Why would a fan care if the video is reuploaded ? How does that effect them ? What did they say to you? whats there user name, sick me on them :innocent: LOL

Ah Dont worry Its still uploaded on this channel and probably others if anyone wants to share
http://youtu.be/OjJgXrnUyBg

I'm surprised we don't have even more details about the album to be honest. mkgenie do u have any information on the album, announcement plans, etc? How about Damien Shields? And whatever happened to smooth_criminal05? He used to constantly give us tidbits of information prior to the release of 'Michael'. Is he still around?? There must be SOMEBODY with inside knowledge about this upcoming album..

Why would a fan care if the video is reuploaded ? How does that effect them ? What did they say to you? whats there user name, sick me on them :innocent: LOL

Ah Dont worry Its still uploaded on this channel and probably others if anyone wants to share
http://youtu.be/OjJgXrnUyBg

they threatened to report me to sony? like i care what sony do, especially what they did to michael! i uploaded it in full hd and 3d, it looked cool :) i did an auto fix enhancement also, want me to re up it again? meh, i'm gonna up it in 2,000 ;)

we already have one still uploaded and possibly more so don't stress .. but Even if SME put a claim on the video (which they have a right to do) and Youtube blocked the video, it wouldn't take your channel down and there is no legal repercussion. All they do is block the video and state who made the claim.

Even if SME put a claim on the video (which they have a right to do) and Youtube blocked the video, it wouldn't take your channel down and there is no legal repercussion. All they do is block the video and state who made the claim.

you speak very true words indeed. i hate fans judging tbh (i know you don't) :heart:

Interesting that SME don't want this video to be available.
My guess is the album's not as close to being finished as we originally thought.

P.S They took a loooong time to get around to removing it!

Interesting that SME don't want this video to be available.
My guess is the album's not as close to being finished as we originally thought.

P.S They took a loooong time to get around to removing it!

or maybe they wanted to create a commercial teaser on the official website and announce that ''big news is to come'' on their facebook and twitter accounts?

The absense of the reaction from the estate makes me think this project is official after all. But why, why would they hire a producer who never worked with Michael - especially the one who says "you're gonna hear MY music with his voice on it", when it's obvious ppl want to hear MJ's original music. It honestly puzzles me.

The absense of the reaction from the estate makes me think this project is official after all. But why, why would they hire a producer who never worked with Michael - especially the one who says "you're gonna hear MY music with his voice on it", when it's obvious ppl want to hear MJ's original music. It honestly puzzles me.

Because they want to avoid the "MICHAEL" disaster, as there were only producers Michael worked with.

Because they want to avoid the "MICHAEL" disaster, as there were only producers Michael worked with.

*cough* the falsetto on the cascio song's are like goats *cough*

Back