This Is It to hit Cinemas October 30th 2009

lmao that's a new one :mello:

(btw, no, it's not an actor. it's his rehearsals.)

like i said i aint all here.... im NEVER all here but its late im tired and i have a headache and my Tongue hurts! To many DAMN tomatoes!

Ty btw.:D

lol@Sasha.. the 3D glasses are a must.. omg to see MJ's "meat and sauce" in 3d.. just go ahead and call the paramedics cuz I would be just 2 through...

i am sure u can figure out what meat & sauce is
Ohsnaps. Memories come flooding back in my mind. Yes I know what that is. XD
In high definition too. You'll be knocked out by the 3-D motions of Billie Jean.

Uh-ohs. lmaaaoo

no, what do you mean by the sauce??

um how can I put this.. well u know what the meat is, well the sauce is the two lil' hanging pieces.. catch my drift..

some guys are all sauce no meat, some are all meat no sauce, some are half and half..

lmao

um how can I put this.. well u know what the meat is, well the sauce is the two lil' hanging pieces.. catch my drift..

some guys are all sauce no meat, some are all meat no sauce, some are half and half..

lmao

i gotcha now:D Michael is special. He's a full full plate of both. One full plate of sauce. One full plate of meat. Therfore, there is no half and half.

excuse me. that was just a crazed fangirl thought running through my mind.:wub: carry on.

Last edited:
Ohsnaps. Memories come flooding back in my mind. Yes I know what that is. XD
In high definition too. You'll be knocked out by the 3-D motions of Billie Jean.

Uh-ohs. lmaaaoo
Sasha, u got my side hurting.. omg.. looking for my 3d glasses when I get home.. lol... Sweet jumping Jehoshaphat.. the thought is killing me

lmao

Yoiu guys gotta stop doing this, I'm in a public place and getting weird looks:girl_haha:

Is it just me or does every damn thread go completely off topic nowadays lol. And it's usually the same people too.

Is it just me or does every damn thread go completely off topic nowadays lol. And it's usually the same people too.
*raising my hand* I know i am guilty.. do i care.. nope, it's better than us arguing over something we don't have all the info on..

so i try to lift spirits by taking it to another level like London said.. sue me.. lol.. I still luv ya Adore and I don't know ya.. :wub:

Sasha, u got my side hurting.. omg.. looking for my 3d glasses when I get home.. lol... Sweet jumping Jehoshaphat.. the thought is killing me
Hahaha, it's like BAM. BAM. BAM. XD *breathes* I need to chill...
i gotcha now:D Michael is special. He's a full full plate of both.
Ehmagawd. siadhkahaskj you made me spit out my Vitamin water. XD Thanks.

LULZ. I thought of spaghetti. But being back on topic, IDONTTHINK there would be any spaghetti at the theatres.... right? Right. *cough* We gotta contain ourselves. XD

All I'm thinking right now is the popcorn. If someone tells me to shush if I get excited at a major Michael dancing part I swear I'mma get a grab and throw somethin'. XD

Gosh, I wonder what Michael's reaction would be to all this if he read it :bugeyed:blink::swoon::eek:

So I'll be there to watch this, whether it come out in theaters or on my own TV at home. I'll take a night off of work and splurge on a movie for Michael. Because I second what someone else out there said, the movie prices here are RIDICULOUS!

I'm so gonna watch it on the first day it premieres or something. I'mma get tickets ASAP.

roffl@Sasha & Kasume.. omg, my head hurts.. lollllllllllllll
XD I'm sorrrrrrry. Eek! :unsure: Do you need a paperbag?

*hands you one* lmao

I just want them to release everything on DVD.. every single second, even the hours they didn't give to Columbia pictures..

Omg I just hope they realize the demand for all his concerts to be on DVD..

ahahha goddang i leave this thread for 2secs and mjstan#1 is darn near tarnishin' my rep in every goddang post! :lmao: ilymoar woman

and adore, we try to stay on topic, but like stan said it gets too serious and we get caught up in michael jackson happiness and we just wanna bond/chill, yo~ :D (but it stays on the topic of michael jackson! woo!)

They'll make money for it, so yeah, I'm almost sure they'll put out something good.

And the more I think of it, these rehearals REALLY need to be in 3-D. But I doubt it.

Wow.... I can already see the cinema's selling out fast. I can't wait to see it but like others here, I just know I'm gonna need tissues!

^Me too, a major interest in this... I'm still curious how they are gonna put it together. But either way we're gonna see Michael.

i take it you haven't been to the manhood or flirt thread :no: i'm sorry, kid, there's a bigger scarier world outside of the GD forum

:yes2:

I've never been to the FLIRT thread....I'll go right now.

Back