This Is It to hit Cinemas October 30th 2009

They will proberbly be selling tissues with This is it printed on them, nothing would suprise me anymore!:no:
Oh gosh! XD Hope not, those words strike a chord in me.. and to be able to see them every time I make an explosion from my nose in those soft sheets, I wouldn't be able to take it!

But yeah, it wouldn't't surprise me either. :\

Gah, I need to think positive. *bashes head against desk* Oh yeah, it would be interesting to see the costumes, if they were there and ready I think... and effects if they were available. Interested in seeing that Thriller thingy I heard Michael filmed a few weeks before?

I know this is his last concert and all, but why all the tears??
We should be freakin thrilled as hell this will be playing on the big screen.
I'll have my friend go with me so I have someone to sing and dance with. This is the closest I've ever come to seeing him live. I'm gonna make damn sure I have a great time.

Why all the tears???

Because this is not how michael wanted to show the world this show, this is not how he wanted his kids to see him preform. Not only is it sad for us that this should have been so different but it is also said for michael to not be on stage again, feeling the love of the fans. There will be tears of joy and of happiness, it is just gonna be emotional either way!! Sorry but that comment upset me a bit didnt mean to rant!!

Awww... check u out getting all sentimental and stuff. :wub:

I'm sure there will be laughter and tears, it will be like a final goodbye sort of. Well.. the memorial was supposed to be that I guess.. but this would be like a final final goodbye? Which doesn't sound good either...

ugh..

I need more wine. :(

but wasn't the whole rehearsal footage like 100 hours or something?

so this will only be some parts of the recording.
i wonder if Sony would release the whole 100 hours of it on a DVD box set or something.

woah as bad as i wanna go see it, i think i would be bawling the whole time as annoyed the crap out of everyone.

but wasn't the whole rehearsal footage like 100 hours or something?

so this will only be some parts of the recording.
i wonder if Sony would release the whole 100 hours of it on a DVD box set or something.

woah as bad as i wanna go see it, i think i would be bawling the whole time as annoyed the crap out of everyone.

So, if they bother you just yell "You ain't BAD! You ain't NUFFINNN! SSSssssss!" *kick* crotch grab* and keep on bawling

So, if they bother you just yell "You ain't BAD! You ain't NUFFINNN! SSSssssss!" *kick* crotch grab* and keep on bawling

Then drag them outside! "You wanna see who's bad??? (**Take off your glove with your teeth here***) Come on man! Come ON!!"

omgomgomg i keep going off topic, im sorry, but the fact that you just quoted the most riveting and dramatic short film of all time... :poetic:

hi, darryl, it's mom, left some money for some sandwiches in the kitchen. love you.

Yeah, I wish we can all go with each other it would be awesome. :\ Should be a discount on tickets for fans, lol. Gah, but I know we'll all be strong, and I know will have a good time seeing Michael doing what he loves to do, and putting together a project, a show, that was meant to be for us and for his children. :]

EDIT: OMG. You guys up there, aisakshdcskufhcsdj. XD AHAHA

ahhhh yea seeing him on stage all happy and thrilled for what he is about to show to the world WILL make me cry...but I am a big baby!
that said I will go see it...prob alone.

Fans sobbing in sorrow for Michael's This Is It?? Michael didn't want that. Remember, the reason he does a show is to bring HAPPINESS and JOY!!!

Even though I am still devastated over everything I'm not going to cry when I see This Is It in theatres because Michael expected joy from us when we were to see it. If I do cry, it will be tears of happiness.

Remember that huge smile across his face at the end of the released rehearsal footage ? That was the smile of all the joy he was imagining in his mind, of all the fans screaming with happiness as they see him perform once again.

Let's make the dream, the vision of what Michael was smiling for at that moment, a reality.

Last edited:
*wanders into thread*

....ok I have to make this comment for the chat group...yes the first thing I noticed was the word "vodka" .... end of off topicness :lol:

Well it will be sad and I'm sure I'll go for the opening show. Duh! Looking forward to what they're going to do with all the footage -_-

Fans sobbing in sorrow for Michael's This Is It?? Michael didn't want that. Remember, the reason he does a show is to bring HAPPINESS and JOY!!!

Even though I am still devastated over everything I'm not going to cry when I see This Is It in theatres because Michael expected joy from us when we were to see it.

Remember that huge smile across his face at the end of the released rehearsal footage ? That was the smile of all the joy he was imagining in his mind, of all the fans screaming with happiness as they see him perform once again.

Let's make the dream of what Michael was smiling for at that moment a reality.
Oh yes. I remember that little sweet smile at the end. :wub: Sigh, he really was dreaming of a great show to show the world.

I hate that I have to go see this.. it just feels so WRONG. Like what the hell? Am I really gonna go to the movies to see the last rehearsal footage of Michael Jackson? MICHAEL JACKSON!!! UGH! I'm MAD about it. I need a glass of wine.

Damn it who's in the NYC area is coming with me? Y'all know you wanna...

Oh! The tears! I forgot about that! I don't wanna cry in public, that could get ugly! Honestly though Im sure we won't be the only ones sobbing up in there...

That would be real ugly crying all in the theater.. No one would hear the movie cuz ppl would be in there falling all out, blowing their noses, passing tissue..

However I would like to wear my concert outfit to the movie premiere.. I'm just saying... Also you gotta take out a loan to go to the movies here in the states. Don't know about other countries, but the movies here can take your whole paycheck and that's just getting the tix and not including food..

I am selfish, I want the whole rehearsal footage on DVD so I can cry at home on my sofa.. and then talk about it on MJJC..

I heard last month i think cnn that this is it was gonna be shown live tv on Oct. 30 or around holloween...

omgomgomg i keep going off topic, im sorry, but the fact that you just quoted the most riveting and dramatic short film of all time... :poetic:

hi, darryl, it's mom, left some money for some sandwiches in the kitchen. love you.

See now you want to make me want to change my MJ movie outfit.. I'm thinking about wearing about 4shirts, a hoodie, and a long bootleg tweed coat, and some gazelles with no lenses in them, and get my great aunt's curly wig put a lil curl juice in it and go see the movie and when he sings Bad, it would be on and poppin, and if a mofo got something to say, I would just turn around and say "So you wanna be startin' sumthin', got to be startin' sumthin'"... then ma ma se,Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa,Ma ma se, ma ma sa,Ma ma coo sa all up on their head.. Then do a spin and sing 2Bad
You aint done enough for me
You aint done enough for me
You are disgustin me, yeah yeah
Youre aiming just for me
You are disgustin me

Back