This Is It to hit Cinemas October 30th 2009

it would be on and poppin, and if a mofo got something to say, I would just turn around and say "So you wanna be startin' sumthin', got to be startin' sumthin'"... then ma ma se,Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa,Ma ma se, ma ma sa,Ma ma coo sa all up on their head.. Then do a spin and sing 2Bad
You aint done enough for me
You aint done enough for me
You are disgustin me, yeah yeah
Youre aiming just for me
You are disgustin me

lol. either that would keep them quiet for sure or it'll just make them laugh. or maybe the'll laugh, then keep quiet

Looking forward to this a lot! I'm gonna take all my friends and we're gonna act like its the real concert... cheering and all. :D lol

Fans sobbing in sorrow for Michael's This Is It?? Michael didn't want that. Remember, the reason he does a show is to bring HAPPINESS and JOY!!!

Even though I am still devastated over everything I'm not going to cry when I see This Is It in theatres because Michael expected joy from us when we were to see it. If I do cry, it will be tears of happiness.

Remember that huge smile across his face at the end of the released rehearsal footage ? That was the smile of all the joy he was imagining in his mind, of all the fans screaming with happiness as they see him perform once again.

Let's make the dream, the vision of what Michael was smiling for at that moment, a reality.

Awww, that smile...
You are right, of course. We SHOULD enjoy it, most definitely, we should be happy!
Whether we CAN, that's another matter though...:(

I wanna try bring my friends along, they're not really Michael fans like I am, but I'm sure they like his music... I bet they are to be thinking about going if it's gonna show- when official news comes out whenever that will be. They need to brace themselves for me though, I don't know what's gonna happen. I'll be excited, cheery, sad, depressed, in awe... goes on. Yeah.

I wanna try bring my friends along, they're not really Michael fans like I am, but I'm sure they like his music... I bet they are to be thinking about going if it's gonna show- when official news comes out whenever that will be. They need to brace themselves for me though, I don't know what's gonna happen. I'll be excited, cheery, sad, depressed, in awe... goes on. Yeah.

maybe vegas fans will have a meet up? :cheers:

omgomgomg i keep going off topic, im sorry, but the fact that you just quoted the most riveting and dramatic short film of all time... :poetic:

hi, darryl, it's mom, left some money for some sandwiches in the kitchen. love you.

Darryl...:crackingup:
Nothing wrong with the name, but it just never suited him, he should have just remained Michael, like in "Moonwalker".
I agree, the short movie was out of this world.:clapping:

If this is in my movie theater...I'll damn well be going. Heck my bday is on November 2nd. If it's in my local theater on my bday, I'll be there....FRONT ROW!

maybe vegas fans will have a meet up? :cheers:
That would be even better!
450Free-Msn-Emotions.jpg
Take up a whole section of the theatre, that would be awesome. x]

where is the priemier? im still gathering my outfit for the red carpet lol

Looking forward to this a lot! I'm gonna take all my friends and we're gonna act like its the real concert... cheering and all. :D lol

yes, i HOPE we can cheer and make some noise! I was thinking, it's going to be quite wierd having to watch This Is It in theatres and having to be quiet at times because at the 02, there wouldn't be a second of silence.

i wonder if someone would even faint...that would be funny

yes, i HOPE we can cheer and make some noise! I was thinking, it's going to be quite wierd having to watch This Is It in theatres and having to be quiet at times because at the 02, there wouldn't be a second of silence.

i wonder if someone would even faint...that would be funny
Well then.

There would need to be medical people there just in case. :] We don't want anyone to be hurt, don't we? lol.

I'm so gonna rock out my Michael gear. Sitting down in the seats, eating my popcorn like Michael in Thriller. Someone says next to me "Can you get me some nachos from outside? I'm lazy." I'll be like "NOOO! I'M ENJOYING THIZ." Then they would pout discouragingly, and leave me alone. I'll just stare at the screen wide-eyed, chewing so openly. Good times. Good times.

XD

michaelsson: you are obviously wearing the purple tshirt with the purple sneakers, chamone

sasha: popcorn is A REQUIREMENT Y/Y? along with this is it tissues

Ohh how I wish we could all go to this together! I'd so love to go with a group of people who will cheer with me, and share in the joy and tears. Alas I will be going to this all by my lonesome though. Not sure this lame-o town will even have a good show of people....oy.
Still excited! Weeeeee!

michaelsson: you are obviously wearing the purple tshirt with the purple sneakers, chamone

sasha: popcorn is A REQUIREMENT Y/Y? along with this is it tissues
YES. Yes, that shiz would be on my lap. Where it would be accessible. I of course cannot forget my red TII 3D glasses. Would love to see the kicks and crotch grabs so inmyface. :]

Ohh how I wish we could all go to this together! I'd so love to go with a group of people who will cheer with me, and share in the joy and tears. Alas I will be going to this all by my lonesome though. Not sure this lame-o town will even have a good show of people....oy.
Still excited! Weeeeee!

yeah, it would be nice to go with a group of MJ fans and all cheer:clapping::punk::wild: together

but ill just go with my cousin who is a fan too. maybe more fans will all gather at the theatres.

I'mma just need Mrs. Jackson to let me borrow the Rhinestone covered riding hat that MJ wore during the Triumph tour..
1129_1_md.jpg

Omg, I would have like the perfect outfit, nobody in Atlanta would be able to touch me.. I would be killin' them suckers in the theater.. And if I was able to walk the red carpet out in L.A. omg I am crying just thinking about how I would be on CNN talking to LK, saying "How you doin'?" U all not ready, u just not ready for me.. But I understand.. :D:D

I'mma just need Mrs. Jackson to let me borrow the Rhinestone covered riding hat that MJ wore during the Triumph tour..
1129_1_md.jpg

Omg, I would have like the perfect outfit, nobody in Atlanta would be able to touch me.. I would be killin' them suckers in the theater.. And if I was able to walk the red carpet out in L.A. omg I am crying just thinking about how I would be on CNN talking to LK, saying "How you doin'?" U all not ready, u just not ready for me.. But I understand.. :D:D

omg i need the one that tito wore for motown 25 and it says TITO :weeping:

lol@Sasha.. the 3D glasses are a must.. omg to see MJ's "meat and sauce" in 3d.. just go ahead and call the paramedics cuz I would be just 2 through...

i am sure u can figure out what meat & sauce is

lol@Sasha.. the 3D glasses are a must.. omg to see MJ's "meat and sauce" in 3d.. just go ahead and call the paramedics cuz I would be just 2 through...

i am sure u can figure out what meat & sauce is

lmao always countin on stan to take it to anutha level :friends:

omg!

Now this is the full TII rehearsal correct not some actor playing mj? lol its late and my head hurts so forgive me.

omg i need the one that tito wore for motown 25 and it says TITO :weeping:

Oh that was a sweet one as well.. I liked his outfit..
He let the lil boys wear the tight fitting stuff, Tito knows he is built like Joe, a lil pudgy.. lol, can't do spandex

lmao always countin on stan to take it to anutha level :friends:

Of course Boo Boo, I gotta keep it spicy.. things be getting to serious on certain threads, ppl be pulling off their earrings, and fake nails. and be ready to enlarge their fonts, so they can chat fight.. i'm just saying..

we all know we are ready to see the meat & sauce in 3d-4d

Back