This Is It to hit Cinemas October 30th 2009

I don't want to be the only one sitting there crying and walking out the cinema a complete mess.

I know exactly how you feel :( It will be great to see it but so sad as well :cry:

What are everyones thoughts on how Michael would feel us seeing an audition that we wern't meant to see? I know he would want us to see the show that he was working so hard on but I bet he is up there thinking he wished he had done something in his routine better! We all know what a perfectionist he is.I just hope it is explained to the critics that this was only supposed to be an audition and that he wouldn't put everything into the performance.

I know exactly how you feel :( It will be great to see it but so sad as well :cry:

What are everyones thoughts on how Michael would feel us seeing an audition that we wern't meant to see? I know he would want us to see the show that he was working so hard on but I bet he is up there thinking he wished he had done something in his routine better! We all know what a perfectionist he is.I just hope it is explained to the critics that this was only supposed to be an audition and that he wouldn't put everything into the performance.

I have the same concerns. Personally I don't think Michael would want everyone to see the rehearsals like exposed like this. Like you said, he's a perfectionist. Although I am very curious about the footage I'm afraid critics will not keep in mind that it was just rehearsals. I just hope the best of it...

Out of intrest....What would we rather have realesed this year on DVD - Bad Tour 88 or TII:R?

I want TII on Blu-ray, may be hurting our pckets but there will be loads of extras and that's what I want.

This makes me so ANGRY... :(
I mean, I'm going to see him in theaters? Are you kidding me? I was supposed to see HIM live, HIM dancing, I was supposed to be breathing the same air as him. :cry:
Now I'll be sitting in a theater, in Ottawa, watching a tape of him with a bunch of people who probably talked crap about him before he passed.
I just can't believe this... :(
On the plus side, me and my mom are going to see Thriller (the musical) in London instead. It won't be the same of course, but it'll be fun (and sad). :(

with all this haters hitting the cinema-- I won't tolerete em' people. I'm gonna go there have my closest Michael experience watch TII, I'm gonna have a blast and cry or whatever my system plans on doing and no one's gonna ruin it.

if a person bad mouths MJ I won't tolerate it!

If it could somehow beat the cinematic crap called Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, that alone would make it worthwhile.

Of course it's not the same, but I really look forward to seeing the rehearsals. As silly as it sounds, I'm shocked how quickly it's going to be released.

If it could somehow beat the cinematic crap called Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, that alone would make it worthwhile.

hahaha amen! *bow*
finally some talent and decency on screen. Bing TII in IMAX lol

let's do that hahah how about just beat Titanic while were there ahaha lol HIStory, HIStory man that would be rad. ;)

I was thinking about that too:) I'm planning on watching it three times at least.

I think it could beat Titanic if we tell everyone how AMAZING it is. All we have to say is, "It's ten times better than Titanic!" or "It's ten times better than the dark night!" Even those intense haters will surely be curious.

I was thinking about that too:) I'm planning on watching it three times at least.

I think it could beat Titanic if we tell everyone how AMAZING it is. All we have to say is, "It's ten times better than Titanic!" or "It's ten times better than the dark night!" Even those intense haters will surely be curious.

titanic suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

i think in cinema won't be rehersal footage. There will movie aka Ghosts\Thriller

Back