-Chicago 1945
-Willing And Waiting
-Dream Away
-Adore You
-Michael's Affirmation
-Water
-Jungle City
-Photographs

I would never have believed you lol. What an amazing year for leaks/releases!
Yeah, eventually Get Your Weight Off Of Me, Adore You, Water, and Photographs will leak in full.
It will go from selling -> circulating -> leaking
Just wait and see

Those snippets was not supposed to be leaked in public but someone form MJ Hideout got those snippets I don't know how he got them and decided to leak it

The deal is off now...
I don't get that at all, why is the seller angry if they were planning to leak the full songs anyways? And why wait until December to leak it? What's stopping them from leaking it now when the song will be made public soon enough anyways? That mixed with the songs being sold for only 300 euros makes it look like a scam.

Those snippets was not supposed to be leaked in public but someone form MJ Hideout got those snippets I don't know how he got them and decided to leak it
The reason this happened is because you all try to play "The Collectors" and share stuff around discord servers "flexing" those snippets like children. If the buyer wanted to buy the song he would have bought the song and no one should know about the transaction.
If the seller wanted the song to be leaked, it would've already been leaked. So stop pointing fingers about literally stolen material. No one is better than anyone. And as I said before, the songs will be leaked eventually.

The reason this happened is because you all try to play "The Collectors" and share stuff around discord servers "flexing" those snippets like children. If the buyer wanted to buy the song he would have bought the song and no one should know about the transaction. So stop pointing fingers about literally stolen material. No one is better than anyone. And as I said before, the songs will be leaked eventually.
I knew the snippets would be leaked once it got to their hands, it's what happens when you trust 14 year old children on Discord who have zero maturity with unreleased media lmao.

The reason this happened is because you all try to play "The Collectors" and share stuff around discord servers "flexing" those snippets like children. If the buyer wanted to buy the song he would have bought the song and no one should know about the transaction.
If the seller wanted the song to be leaked, it would've already been leaked. So stop pointing fingers about literally stolen material. No one is better than anyone. And as I said before, the songs will be leaked eventually.
It got leaked in MJ Hideout first

I don't get that at all, why is the seller angry if they were planning to leak the full songs anyways? And why wait until December to leak it? What's stopping them from leaking it now when the song will be made public soon enough anyways? That mixed with the songs being sold
Doesnt make sense to me either. The seller is in it for the money. The snippets leaking does not equal buyers not wanting to buy them anymore. If anything, it amplifies the hunger...

Doesnt make sense to me either. The seller is in it for the money. The snippets leaking does not equal buyers not wanting to buy them anymore. If anything, it amplifies the hunger...
It goes back to some weird game of clout. Sbose YouTube channel is it again?

My Opinion about the Songs:

"Water" could have been a hit in 2010!
"Adore You" seems to be the son of "In the Back" by the similarity of the Instrumental!
Michael's Arfimation is beautiful! If it was an interlude from an album, that would be great!
About GYWOOM, fan versions are much more accurate now after the last leak...

it's sad that this kind of leak happens, but also the chances of hearing this with a decent release are very low! There is no good way to listen to new material.

Well well…fun times! Fun times indeed. Very unexpected to say the least. Hearing post-trial music is very interesting.

I do like both Adore You and Water. The latter definitely reminds me of something Akon would do. The production and auto-tuned vocals are reminiscent of that sound he popularized.

“Water” is easily my favorite. @travis3000 was right; it doesn’t sound like anything he’s done before, and yet that classic MJ vibe is so present. (Let’s also take a moment to recognize that MJ’s been dead for fourteen years, and this is the FIRST glimpse we’ve gotten at his post-trial songwriting.)

Gotta say, “Adore You” doesn’t do it for me. I’d love to hear the choir segment to see if it takes flight, but this snippet is very uninteresting.

“Michael’s Affirmation” is… interesting, lmao. The musical bed is nice, but hearing Michael Jackson deliver a spoken-word sermon is a trip.

I agree, I find this stuff ridiculous. I'm sure all of these will be leaked in full in the future; it's only a matter of time. Especially "Get Your Weight Off Me". Based on the quality of this new snippet, it sounds like it came from a different seminar recording.
“Water” is easily my favorite. @travis3000 was right; it doesn’t sound like anything he’s done before, and yet that classic MJ vibe is so present. (Let’s also take a moment to recognize that MJ’s been dead for fourteen years, and this is the FIRST glimpse we’ve gotten at his post-trial songwriting.)

Gotta say, “Adore You” doesn’t do it for me. I’d love to hear the choir segment to see if it takes flight, but this snippet is very uninteresting.

“Michael’s Affirmation” is… interesting, lmao. The musical bed is nice, but hearing Michael Jackson deliver a spoken-word sermon is a trip.
I agree with this assessment- the chorus of "Water" is astounding. I'm sure if this was finished, it would be a hit. MJ's as good as ever on it. On the other hand, "Adore You" needs a lot of work. I'm not completely sold on the chorus, and the chord progression is too similar to "Will You Be There", albeit in a minor key.

From last year: "I heard a version of Adore You which had some background vocals which build into a full-blown choir type of thing at the end. It's haunting. Sounds very cool. But not a single lyric or lead vocal on the version I heard, as with most of the unreleased stuff from his final years."

I thought that Damien was referring to the part of the snippet leak since they sound like background vocals, but thinking now they clearly have lyrics on them so it can't be the exact same version Damien had heard. Maybe there are more complete versions of some of the songs that are registered in the Copyright Office? That would also explain how Joe Vogel and Rodrigo Teaser say they heard a version of Shut Up And Dance with MJ vocals on it, even though Damien says what he heard was a writer's demo.

Did anybody who attended that Seminar shared any information about the songs? What did Brad Buxer said before he played the track? And what about Water?

Someone said Water, GYWOOM and Adore You were meant to be Christmas presents from a holy leaker. Now it was all ruined he said.:unsure:

Back