The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Those snippets was not supposed to be leaked in public but someone form MJ Hideout got those snippets I don't know how he got them and decided to leak it
from what I understood, a discussion from years ago that was resumed with a post that was uploaded to that forum, then two users began to show off their unpublished material and one took out what we already know

I don't understand the issue- why does it even matter if snippets were leaked? Wouldn't he still want the money for the recordings?
This, what an incredible example of a non-problem, non-issue. He still has time to a) make more money from the songs or b) wait until December then do what he seemed to be planning.

This, what an incredible example of a non-problem, non-issue. He still has time to a) make more money from the songs or b) wait until December then do what he seemed to be planning.
If there isn't more explanation to this and this is the full context, it just makes the seller look like a child throwing a temper tantrum because things didn't go exactly their way lol. Nothing's changed now except that there are gonna be more people willing to buy the songs. No need to give up on selling them.

With these leaks I get the impression that sooner or later one day everything will come out, either officially released or through leaks.

it's not like any more snippets are gonna come out either lmao, there's no reason for the seller to not continue with the sale

If there isn't more explanation to this and this is the full context, it just makes the seller look like a child throwing a temper tantrum because things didn't go exactly their way lol. Nothing's changed now except that there are gonna be more people willing to buy the songs. No need to give up on selling them.
Is i saw it on MJ Hideout someone got pissed and decided to leak with a MJFanatik watermark the same guy that Leaked I am A Loser 10 Years ago

I am freaking pissed those snippets was never supposed to get leaked like that
I think you're overreacting pal. GWYOOM wasn't even part of the "deal". Water is all there is in terms of vocals, Adore you is all there is in terms of vocals maybe there are some choir lines we're missing but it's fine, Affirmation is just a poem. We're not missing Buffalo Bill or Rocker.

I think you're overreacting pal. GWYOOM wasn't even part of the "deal". Water is all there is in terms of vocals, Adore you is all there is in terms of vocals maybe there are some choir lines we're missing but it's fine, Affirmation is just a poem. We're not missing Buffalo Bill or Rocker.
It was part of the deal I can confirm to a unknown source

As far as I know, the user Michael J. Mixes was the potential buyer. But I have no idea about the December thing. It seems so stupid ngl.
Yeah that part makes no sense, I was thinking that maybe this group of people would buy it first and keep to themselves until December without the seller knowing it'd leak. It's the only reasonable explanation.

I can see why the estate doesn't want to do anything with it, for a few reasons. But that's just my hot take. I won't expound.
I'd like to hear your thoughts! I think its primary issue is the lyrics are very weak, and the song gets very repetitive about 2/3rds of the way through. However, it does have decent production and a good vocal.

I'd like to hear your thoughts! I think its primary issue is the lyrics are very weak, and the song gets very repetitive about 2/3rds of the way through. However, it does have decent production and a good vocal.
There are no lyrics, that's the thing. There's no lyrics and these are definitely way farther below "songs". They're not even demoes. Basically sketches. So they're pretty much instrumentals.

But they are super interesting, both of them. Probably the most interesting MJ stuff we've ever had leak, at least since I Am A Loser and Days in Gloucestershire. It's just, how do you market these, and I don't mean for charts. I've already seen very smart people say theyre "awful", which just exemplifies to me why they don't deserve to hear this stuff. If you can't appreciate an undeserved glimpse into a genius' recording process just cause you're hooked on your fetish of finding Billie Jean 2.0, well that's too bad, because that's your problem.

On the other hand, the MJ classical album definitely needs to come out. Asap.

Back