The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

First of all - holy f, this was unexpected. I've asked Damien about all of them and he confirms they are all indeed real. Same stuff he heard at the copyright office a decade ago.

We know Photographs and Michael's Affirmation is the same song.. We already had a snippet of the instrumental/instrumental part of Photographs leaked a few months back from the German YouTuber.

The Water snippet and Adore You snippet are pretty mind blowing to me. Both sound absolutely amazing. In the full versions, Water only has the chorus being repeatedly sang, and Adore You doesnt have any vocals other than the choir, according to Damine¨s notes. However, Adore You vocals might exist, since it was on his final list of songs to work on in 2009.

So the story is here that these songs were all played at the MP and BB Making HIStory seminar from last year? I remember there being talks about this seminar being special, but little information was put out. The quality sounds like they def. are recorded in a big room. This confirms that they at least wont leak in any high quality.

The source of the recordings are asking for 300 euros for all the songs, and someone backed out of the deal and leaked the snippets instead? And they were going to buy them, then leak them in December? Sounds a bit fishy to me. First of all, 300 euros for all of them sounds sort of cheap to me despite the bad quality. Second of all, why would the seller back out if people still want to pay for them?

Anyway, amazing. Water and Adore You both go in my "crazy mythical songs" list where songs like Dark Lady H2O and Monster rest.

Meh. "Water" sounds like generic pop music from 2008 or 2009, right when autotune was taking over. Getting Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas vibes, honestly; not a good thing lol. "Adore You" sounds more interesting and sounds more like an MJ song, but I'm not really feeling it, either.

The one thing everybody has said about Mike's final ideas is they were very melodically driven and Water is a great example.
Such a memorable pretty melody, if this was the direction he was heading in that's exciting

I heard these snippets an hour ago and I can't get Water out of my mind

The source of the recordings are asking for 300 euros for all the songs, and someone backed out of the deal and leaked the snippets instead? And they were going to buy them, then leak them in December? Sounds a bit fishy to me. First of all, 300 euros for all of them sounds sort of cheap to me despite the bad quality. Second of all, why would the seller back out if people still want to pay for them?

Anyway, amazing. Water and Adore You both go in my "crazy mythical songs" list where songs like Dark Lady H2O and Monster rest.
I think it's 300 euros for each of those songs. I wasn't involved in the deal at all so I don't know any of the details. 300 euros for GYWOOM or a song from MJ's final years do seem like a pretty solid bargain though lol.

I like how it's as if MJ was making "sequels" to his previous hits in his final years; Hollywood Tonight is comparable to Billie Jean, Water is comparable to Stranger In Moscow and Adore You is comparable to Will You Be There. I wonder if there are more songs from that time that sound similar to his old songs.

Meh. "Water" sounds like generic pop music from 2008 or 2009, right when autotune was taking over. Getting Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas vibes, honestly; not a good thing lol. "Adore You" sounds more interesting and sounds more like an MJ song, but I'm not really feeling it, either.
Id love me a Lady Gaga themed MJ song ngl

First of all - holy f, this was unexpected. I've asked Damien about all of them and he confirms they are all indeed real. Same stuff he heard at the copyright office a decade ago.

We know Photographs and Michael's Affirmation is the same song.. We already had a snippet of the instrumental/instrumental part of Photographs leaked a few months back from the German YouTuber.

The Water snippet and Adore You snippet are pretty mind blowing to me. Both sound absolutely amazing. In the full versions, Water only has the chorus being repeatedly sang, and Adore You doesnt have any vocals other than the choir, according to Damine¨s notes. However, Adore You vocals might exist, since it was on his final list of songs to work on in 2009.

So the story is here that these songs were all played at the MP and BB Making HIStory seminar from last year? I remember there being talks about this seminar being special, but little information was put out. The quality sounds like they def. are recorded in a big room. This confirms that they at least wont leak in any high quality.

Who's the source of the songs?

Not happy about those leaks because the pepole in general ruined everything imagine if the person got those songs in full it would be awesome the person that leaked it on MJ Hideout will get concequence now a chances of getting the full recording are ruined everything are snakes on this community

Not happy about those leaks because the pepole in general ruined everything imagine if the person got those songs in full it would be awesome the person that leaked it on MJ Hideout will get concequence now a chances of getting the full recording are ruined everything are snakes on this community
Don't worry. The seller will sell them eventually. 300$ for each? I don't think that this person will gatekeep those track if he was willing to sell them at such a low price.

To be honnest I am very happy about a leaks but I have never been angry but right now my god I am fucking angry I am about to explode

Don’t we hear Michael singing on the Adore You snippet?
I tried to make up the lyrics. This is what I heard:

Oh adore you,
Oh adore you
Oh adore you,
Keep somebody (?)

Oh adore you,
Oh adore you
Oh-

What do you think?

If you told me one year ago that within the next year we'd listen to:

-Who Do You Know
-Get Your Weight Off Of Me
-The Toy
-What A Lovely Way To Go
-Chicago 1945
-Willing And Waiting
-Dream Away
-Adore You
-Michael's Affirmation
-Water
-Jungle City
-Photographs

I would never have believed you lol. What an amazing year for leaks/releases!

-Who Do You Know
-The Toy
-What A Lovely Way To Go
-Chicago 1945
-Willing And Waiting
-Dream Away
-Adore You
-Michael's Affirmation
-Water
-Jungle City
-Photographs

For songs yes. For concerts? Not so much.

-Who Do You Know
-The Toy
-What A Lovely Way To Go
-Chicago 1945
-Willing And Waiting
-Dream Away
-Adore You
-Michael's Affirmation
-Water
-Jungle City
-Photographs

especially dream away - it was completely unknown to the community

Don’t we hear Michael singing on the Adore You snippet?
I tried to make up the lyrics. This is what I heard:

Oh adore you,
Oh adore you
Oh adore you,
Keep somebody (?)

Oh adore you,
Oh adore you
Oh-

What do you think?
I can only hear what sounds like Mike mumbling Adore, Adore You in the background. But it's very quiet in the snippet isn't it?

To me it sounds like he's saying "We Adore You" over and over again
I listened to it again and you’re right. I think he says “Oh, We adore you” three times. After that it’s hard to hear what he’s saying. I kind of guessed that he said “keep somebody”, although I’m not sure.

-Who Do You Know
-The Toy
-What A Lovely Way To Go
-Chicago 1945
-Willing And Waiting
-Dream Away
-Adore You
-Michael's Affirmation
-Water
-Jungle City
-Photographs

Yeah but some of them are not leaked in full and getting those songs in full are ruined now

I listened to it again and you’re right. I think he says “Oh, We adore you” three times. After that it’s hard to hear what he’s saying. I kind of guessed that he said “keep somebody”, although I’m not sure.
Given the gospel vibe of the song I think he says "keep my soul above you".

Back