The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I also saw the leak, I won't say where (to avoid problems, not for anything else), I'm just saying that a snippet of water was also leaked (not the one from Malachi, who leaked it says it's from January 2009)
Do you mean H2O/Dark Lady? What did the track sound like? Were there any vocals?

The songs that were leaked and deleted were snippets of Adore You, Michael's Affirmation and an extended snippet of GYWOOM. I've had them for a while now but word has been going around that they're just fan-made recreations so I'm not sure myself anymore, to me they seem very real. I can't post the snippets because I was told not to (I don't want to break no one's trust in case the snippets turn out to be real), but since people are already posting the snippets I'm sure it'll be public anytime soon. In case anyone is wondering how the snippets sound like here are the details:

Michael's Affirmation: 14 second snippet. The song gives me meditation vibes tbh lol. The song that plays in the background isn't exactly Photographs but they share the same melody. The instrument that's used for it is a guitar, the exact same one as the one used in Days In Gloucestershire. It's a spoken piece which MJ speaks very softly in it, the lyrics of it goes:
"I move my body, in any position, I desire.
I am joyous, I am happy
Because I am free."

Adore You: 17 second snippet. Somewhat similar vibe to Will You Be There; it's like a somber, gothic version of it. There are some vocals on it, although I'm not sure if they're MJ's or not. Damien Shields said that there are some background vocals stacked on the song so that detail by itself didn't make me fully doubt if the song was real or not. If this is just a recreation, it's a damn great one. The lyrics of it as it follows:

"Adore You,
Adore You,
Adore You,
Adore You,
Girl let me adore you
Keep my soul above you"

"Adore You
Adore You
Adore You
Adore You"

Get Your Weight Off Of Me: Just an extended snippet of the "Dog on a chain" snippet. Lyrics of it as it follows:

"You're like a dog on a chain (bark sound effect)
My thoughts of you still remain
You signed the house in your name
Mercy!
I have the bill you should take"

If they're just recreations, they're damn good ones lol.
I think he's singing "Listen" not "Mercy".

It’s worth noting that this is basically all that exists of “Water.” There’s an instrumental intro and outro, but now we’ve basically heard all of the existing vocals.

God, I love it. I hope MJ left behind some lyrics, because I’m so curious as to where he was going with that one.
Yes, that was a pleasant surprise, all of these sound great!

“Inches of water, water, trying to take a piece of my mind. / Inches of water, water, trying to take a piece of my time.”

So I’m told, they were recorded in the Carolwood guest house, which would date them between late 2008 and mid-2009. They're likely not his final vocals, but they seem to be some of them.
It would be very interesting if one day the material he recorded in 2009 comes out
regarding the date, where I heard the leak said it was from January 2009

Damien wasn't joking, the backing vocals on Water are so damn good lol. Hope all of those leak in full, can't believe we're finally listening to something from MJ's final years after 15 years.
As far as I know, none of the songs leaked today will be leaked in full. Because all of the songs were going to be leaked in full in December, but now since these snippets have leaked online, the seller will most likely end the deal. This all happened because of some niño estúpido.

As far as I know, none of the songs leaked today will be leaked in full. Because all of the songs were going to be leaked in full in December, but now since these snippets have leaked online, the seller will most likely end the deal. This all happened because of some niño estúpido.
Yeah the seller was asking for 300 euros for those songs, too bad some people couldn't keep it in their pants for a little bit. Hopefully they still leak in full at some point.

Why did this have to be released in full in December?

First of all we should ask Damien about them, although I do think that those are the real thing, and also do we know the source of them? (Auction, Stolen Laptop, Seminar)
Btw GWYOOM sounds impressively close to the Recreation but there are elements like the subtle bark hidden in percussion, that no one used before.

Reactions: MJ5
First of all we should ask Damien about them, although I do think that those are the real thing, and also do we know the source of them? (Auction, Stolen Laptop, Seminar)
Btw GWYOOM sounds impressively close to the Recreation but there are elements like the subtle bark hidden in percussion, that no one used before.
They come from MP and BB's Making HIStory seminar from last year, that's where they played GYWOOM and Adore You. Had no idea they played Water and Michael's Affirmation also lol.

They come from MP and BB's Making HIStory seminar from last year, that's where they played GYWOOM and Adore You. Had no idea they played Water and Michael's Affirmation also lol.
They played 0 new songs in brad seminar this year lol

imo, it sounds so generic and meh

Adore you on the other hand - just wow. Buxer was right when saying MJ was working on some of his best ever created music
I don't even remember adore you.

Water though - wowser. That's my pick. I could never forget that melody.

And it is called "Water" For sure. No more of this H2O silliness.

Back