The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

When I look at the songs from MJ's bedroom papers, some of those songs really excite me, especially now that we have audio snippets/descriptions of a fair few!

Very cool titles.

I really think his next album would have been fantastic.

Reactions: MJ5
When I look at the songs from MJ's bedroom papers, some of those songs really excite me, especially now that we have audio snippets/descriptions of a fair few!

Very cool titles.

I really think his next album would have been fantastic.
But he was planning to work on entirely new material with Ne-Yo and others in the UK for his next album. So, would his next album have comprised of the ongoing songs he was continuously working, entirely new material or a mixture of the two?

But he was planning to work on entirely new material with Ne-Yo and others in the UK for his next album. So, would his next album have comprised of the ongoing songs he was continuously working, entirely new material or a mixture of the two?
We’ll never know. It could’ve gone either way.

It's really impossible to tell, especially that early in the process. Songs that seem like big contenders can fall to the wayside rather quickly when another song takes priority.

I do find it interesting that he made lists and was very much thinking about his own music around that time, though.

Last edited:
We will never know, and that's how he'd want it to be, because he was an enigmatic genius.

I joined this forum when I was fifteen, I'm now twenty and have been a fan ever since I could understand what music was, and I appreciate MJ more and more as I get older... I have become fixated on what could have been "next"for 2/3 years now. The whole unreleased aspect of his career has been the most interesting to me for a while!

We will never know, and that's how he'd want it to be, because he was an enigmatic genius.

I joined this forum when I was fifteen, I'm now twenty and have been a fan ever since I could understand what music was, and I appreciate MJ more and more as I get older... I have become fixated on what could have been "next"for 2/3 years now. The whole unreleased aspect of his career has been the most interesting to me for a while!
I have a question. You're relatively young and I'm wondering how you view the music of today, compared to MJ. What I'm particularly intrigued with is that I think everyone has a certain fondness and nostalgia for music when they were 12-16...do you have that?

I have a question. You're relatively young and I'm wondering how you view the music of today, compared to MJ. What I'm particularly intrigued with is that I think everyone has a certain fondness and nostalgia for music when they were 12-16...do you have that?
Yes! I do like a lot of modern artists as well as MJ. For instance, one of my fondest "musical memories" surrounds the release of Kanye's "The Life of Pablo", which came out when I was 12. Very into Chappell Roan at the moment, too.

I also like a lot of rock/metal which came out during my teen years as well. I'm into music from all eras.

To understand how much MJ’s already tarnished star dimmed between 2002 and 2005, one only has to consider the star wattage of the celebrities he managed to enroll for WMCIG versus IHTD.

Michael Jackson sold 1 Million Concert Tickets in a matter of 24 hours in the year 2009, in one City alone !!!

Back