The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Guys, seriously?

have you heard the Faking Michael Podcast?

MJ simply had nothing to do with these songs. It's the reality. If he had recorded any mumbling melodies for it the cascios would have presented those recordings at the countless meetings (in 2010) where they told everyone that MJ told them to delete all the outtakes of the (fake) songs.

To clarify when I said genuine Cascio songs may exists im not talking exclusively about those dozen or so tracks considered the 'Cascio tracks' I mean that I think its is extremely likely that MJ recorded vocals in the Cascio house for something other than Thriller 25 over those 3 months and that could have been for ANYTHING. I just cant imagine him staying in contained environment like someones home for 3 months and not having any inspiration at all to create anything and not make a single vocal take for any idea.

To clarify when I said genuine Cascio songs may exists im not talking exclusively about those dozen or so tracks considered the 'Cascio tracks' I mean that I think its is extremely likely that MJ recorded vocals in the Cascio house for something other than Thriller 25 over those 3 months and that could have been for ANYTHING. I just cant imagine him staying in contained environment like someones home for 3 months and not having any inspiration at all to create anything and not make a single vocal take for any idea.
If he did make a tune in their house then it's in his jurisdiction, especially if he composed it. Casios would get no ownership, no credit.

If he did make a tune in their house then it's in his jurisdiction, especially if he composed it. Casios would get no ownership, no credit.
How is that relevant to my statement? Im just calling them cascio songs because they were in his home, I know they dont have ownership but maybe they were given a copy

If the Cascios had one real song, they would have sold it to the estate! Plain and simple.
They had ZERO music with Michael Jackson's voice on it!
That's why they faked 12 songs and got away with selling it..
Or he recorded some things at Cascios, but this was in an very early state, so he toke everything with him, and they dont had anything to sell then

How is that relevant to my statement? Im just calling them cascio songs because they were in his home, I know they dont have ownership but maybe they were given a copy
MJ making music at their house would not absolve them of being liars. They were not cut in.

They don't have any MJ material. That's the reason for fake songs.

Or he recorded some things at Cascios, but this was in an very early state, so he toke everything with him, and they dont had anything to sell then

That’s not relevant because if he recorded stuff there it still wouldn’t be something the cascios got any rights to. And also it wouldn’t change the fact they faked a ton of songs to sell to the estate. Their credibility is ruined both ways..

That’s not relevant because if he recorded stuff there it still wouldn’t be something the cascios got any rights to. And also it wouldn’t change the fact they faked a ton of songs to sell to the estate. Their credibility is ruined both ways..
Yes of course, that wasnt my point. Of course they still faked songs, because they didnt had any songs or rights on anything. But someone said before, that he wondered that MJ lived there for month, and just did a few (or just one?) recording for Thriller 25. Maybe he did stuff, but took it with him

Yes of course, that wasnt my point. Of course they still faked songs, because they didnt had any songs or rights on anything. But someone said before, that he wondered that MJ lived there for month, and just did a few (or just one?) recording for Thriller 25. Maybe he did stuff, but took it with him
If he didn't do stuff for years in the recording studio then why would he do more in some random dudes house? What is even meaningful here that you're arguing.

What’s the provenance of that lengthy alleged snippet of Saturday Woman at the start of this video? Or any of the alleged snippets of Saturday Woman, really? Do we even know?

Back