The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I still think the original mix with Brad Buxer is the best.
I like it a lot as well but the problem for me is that when I listen to it I end up missing the breakdown from Neff-U's mix near the end of the song lol. If the demo had the instrument that plays at the end of Neff-U's mix it would've absolutely been the definitive version for me.

I assume there are MJ solo demo versions to Night Time Lover and Centipede, are we ever going to get to hear these?
Centipede I think it might exist. But I don't think Night Time Lover, unfortunately... I would love to know more about You're The One too.

It's most definitely all the songs that were in the notes in his bedroom at the time of his death, and also some of the CDs that LaToya's ex-fiancée stole. And maybe the addition of songs we've yet to know of their existence.
cc82657af2d4ecedf65fc9cfaf1abcc1.1000x563x1.jpg

oRv4exjUSO2QnoUvwLMP_ecd2ca7924c451d8977b2b854bb0b5bf_xl.jpg

My question was not to post related pics of the songs ;) kidding

Anyone can list all 45?

It's most definitely all the songs that were in the notes in his bedroom at the time of his death, and also some of the CDs that LaToya's ex-fiancée stole. And maybe the addition of songs we've yet to know of their existence.
cc82657af2d4ecedf65fc9cfaf1abcc1.1000x563x1.jpg

oRv4exjUSO2QnoUvwLMP_ecd2ca7924c451d8977b2b854bb0b5bf_xl.jpg

I was thinking today maybe we know the state of 90% of the lists in MJ's bedroom but just looking at that we really don't. Ive never heard anyone say a word about 'Is she coming back', Silent spring, you were, ways you love me (i doubt this is the way you love me since it was released in 2003), lonely bird leavy today to behind, thank heaven, I am that one, breath

I was thinking today maybe we know the state of 90% of the lists in MJ's bedroom but just looking at that we really don't. Ive never heard anyone say a word about 'Is she coming back', Silent spring, you were, ways you love me (i doubt this is the way you love me since it was released in 2003), lonely bird leavy today to behind, thank heaven, I am that one, breath
Beautiful Girl was being worked on past its TUC release, so it's 100% possible it could be TWYLM

What is about rock tonight? I was always interested about this song, as that was my favourit song of all those fake cascio tracks. It would be interesting, what the real songs sounds like (or how finished it is)

What is about rock tonight? I was always interested about this song, as that was my favourit song of all those fake cascio tracks. It would be interesting, what the real songs sounds like (or how finished it is)
It's an instrumental track, and it has no relation to the song Rocker. That's about all we'll ever know about that song lol.

It's sad but that's the state of 95% of the songs from the final years. At best there'll be a song with a chorus or a mumbled vocal take recorded here and there but that's about it.

Unrelated, but do we know whether was "Dangerous" really scheduled for a January 1994 single release? The MJ Wikia only refers to Wikipedia in this context (which fails to properly cite the release in any way; out of the listed sources only Halstead refers to the single release, with no date mentioned at all).

It's an instrumental track, and it has no relation to the song Rocker. That's about all we'll ever know about that song lol.

It's sad but that's the state of 95% of the songs from the final years. At best there'll be a song with a chorus or a mumbled vocal take recorded here and there but that's about it.
Nope Rock Tonight have Scratch Vocal but is not complete at 100%

In Ep. 9 of Faking Michael. Damian talks about 45 songs considered for a new album by Michael himself during his lifetime.

Can anyone list them?
1. Hold my hand
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. The way you live me
4. ...
45. ...
Bump

Nope Rock Tonight have Scratch Vocal but is not complete at 100%
That would be “Rocker.” According to Damien, the registered version of “Rock Tonight” is just an instrumental. It’s possible that that one isn’t the most up-to-date version, but seeing that it was registered by the estate posthumously from MP/BB’s hard drives, I feel like it’s pretty safe to assume there’s no vocals on it.

It's so weird, I could've sworn Rocker was listed in one of those notes this whole time lol. Was the copyright registration the only "official" mention we ever got of that song?

I hope MJ kept working on the song throughout the 2000's and didn't just give up on it, judging by the snippet we got it sounds like it's one hell of a song.

It's so weird, I could've sworn Rocker was listed in one of those notes this whole time lol. Was the copyright registration the only "official" mention we ever got of that song?

I hope MJ kept working on the song throughout the 2000's and didn't just give up on it, judging by the snippet we got it sounds like it's one hell of a song.
I too thought I could recall that, but it was def. only Rock Tonight.

Here's the 2nd list where it's also listed:

ecd2ca7924c451d8977b2b854bb0b5bf_xl.jpg

I too thought I could recall that, but it was def. only Rock Tonight.

Here's the 2nd list where it's also listed:

ecd2ca7924c451d8977b2b854bb0b5bf_xl.jpg
Do we know if it has any similarity to the fake Cascio track of the same name? Maybe it is a (instrumental) demo, and they used fake voals to sell to the estate?

I was literally in a Mega Digital File Sharing Server where they had tons of MJ tracks and they even included the Casio tracks as well. That was just last year.

If there are so many unfinished instrumentals, then maybe what a creative producer could do is sample them and use them to fill in songs that are vocally finished. Better yet, remix the classic hits in we already know in Acapella using unfinished songs as the new backdrop. Like, say, Hold My Hand with the instrumental of Water. Is It Is Scary or Ghost with Monster. Something like that.

Or make a meganix and mash them up that way. Idk, just get creative, genuinely.

If there are so many unfinished instrumentals, then maybe what a creative producer could do is sample them and use them to fill in songs that are vocally finished. Better yet, remix the classic hits in we already know in Acapella using unfinished songs as the new backdrop. Like, say, Hold My Hand with the instrumental of Water. Is It Is Scary or Ghost with Monster. Something like that.

Or make a meganix and mash them up that way. Idk, just get creative, genuinely.
I don't think he left much behind that is vocally finished. We have to get those unreleased Jacksons songs...that's where the good shit is.

The Estate can do something similar to Prince's Estate......an album like The Originals where it's demos of songs written for others

Centipede
Eaten Alive
Fly Away
Nighttime Lover
Muscles
Alright Now
This Had to Be / You Not Me
Joy

I bet genuine Cascio songs exist and now they will be probably never come out because all of the negativity associated with their name since they had a studio in their house. Even if it did it come out and it was genuine everyone would think its AI

Back