The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Yeah, that's post Michael's death.
But why does it say 2008 demo? That’s misleading then.

Anyways if it’s post 2009 then you’re right, it’s a contemporization. But I must say that this version sounds infinitely better than the one that ended up on the Michael record. When I first heard HT I remember thinking that the beat box was so excessive. Almost grating. That was a major misstep from Teddy.

But why does it say 2008 demo? That’s misleading then.

Anyways if it’s post 2009 then you’re right, it’s a contemporization. But I must say that this version sounds infinitely better than the one that ended up on the Michael record. When I first heard HT I remember thinking that the beat box was so excessive. Almost grating. That was a major misstep from Teddy.
It's just a random youtube reupload. It's made pretty clear on the podcast that it's one of several mixes Neff U made for the Michael album.

Bircheys Mix is my favorite of HT. Album version sounds most polished/finished in production, but has Downgrades (missing vocals+lyrics, stupid bridge).

That Billie Jean beat on the Throwback Mix ruined it for me. It sounds like a rip-off. Vocals sound very thin here.

would be awesome if the bridge could be recreated with AI

It confirms that only the chorus exists for these songs. Here's an idea for the Estate : for all of these MJ songs that are missing vocals, get Jaafar Jackson -- sure to be a star once the biopic is released -- to complete the songs, using as much as the MJ track as possible. When there are no lyrics but a mumbled melody exists, write new lyrics to that melody and get Jaafar to sing them. Release the album as "Michael Jackson with Jaafar Jackson".
No.

Would be funny tho if Jaafar now gets what the Jackson brothers didn’t get since 1989 😬

Although Damien commented otherwise; MJ's Monster sounds extremely similar to Cascio's Monster, it feels like if I go back and listen to the Bible demo it'll feel like I'll have listened to MJ's version as well lol.
Completely different songs, different melodies. Everything except the word Monster.

In Ep. 9 of Faking Michael. Damian talks about 45 songs considered for a new album by Michael himself during his lifetime.

Can anyone list them?
1. Hold my hand
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. The way you live me
4. ...
45. ...

In Ep. 9 of Faking Michael. Damian talks about 45 songs considered for a new album by Michael himself during his lifetime.

Can anyone list them?
1. Hold my hand
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. The way you live me
4. ...
45. ...
It's most definitely all the songs that were in the notes in his bedroom at the time of his death, and also some of the CDs that LaToya's ex-fiancée stole. And maybe the addition of songs we've yet to know of their existence.
cc82657af2d4ecedf65fc9cfaf1abcc1.1000x563x1.jpg

oRv4exjUSO2QnoUvwLMP_ecd2ca7924c451d8977b2b854bb0b5bf_xl.jpg

Back