The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Not sure about this one, but there is a version of "We Are Here To Change The World" with Elon Musk called "We Are Here To Kill The Bird". It was intended for a Thanksgiving '86 release before PETA protests shut it down. The heartbreak MJ felt for this served as the inspiration for the later track "Crush" with Drake Bell. (Chorus contains the line, "How could you crush my dreams ? You PETA fiends...")
Didn't this song also originate from Behind The Mask and Flex Strife?

Not sure about this one, but there is a version of "We Are Here To Change The World" with Elon Musk called "We Are Here To Kill The Bird". It was intended for a Thanksgiving '86 release before PETA protests shut it down. The heartbreak MJ felt for this served as the inspiration for the later track "Crush" with Drake Bell. (Chorus contains the line, "How could you crush my dreams ? You PETA fiends...")
I found ferry cross the mesery in korgnex website don't made jokes ok ?

If it aligns with money, they'll do anything. They aren't passionate but they do like money. Its just as naive to think they'll do nothing.

I hope for Invincible 25 in 2026 with GYWOOM on a 2nd disc
and
Get Around
Kick It
Maybe We Can Do It
Pressure
The Pain
Be Me For A Day
Vibrationist
Color Of My Soul
Make Or Break
No evidence that all those recorded

No the Estate wont be doing anything too grand for the Invincible anniversary. Maybe some T shirts a mug and a poster? if you're expecting anything with thought and detail then you're going to be disappointed. They slept on Dangerous 30, and Dangerous was a much more successful album than Invincible. -
If it aligns with money, they'll do anything. They aren't passionate but they do like money. Its just as naive to think they'll do nothing.

It wont align with money. There is no mainstream sales appeal to an Invincible anniversary disc.

On a slightly diferent note I keep reading in different books how Michael was away from Neverland working a lot, whether during different allegations, the lead up to this is it, or everything else. My question is, what was he actually doing? We see nothing from him artistically from 2003-2009. And while we know he did record in that time, was it that often that Neverland would be vacant so much? Or was he just always brokering deals on plans on things that never actually came to fruition? It seems like he was always away working in his more quiet years and yet we don't see much for it.

and
Get Around
Kick It
Maybe We Can Do It
Pressure
The Pain
Be Me For A Day
Vibrationist
Color Of My Soul
Make Or Break
Get around was made way before invincible

and
Get Around
Kick It
Maybe We Can Do It
Pressure
The Pain
Be Me For A Day
Vibrationist
Color Of My Soul
Make Or Break

that would outshine every Thriller re-release.
so it won't happen.

and the estate isn't even aware of post 80s MJ albums. xD

next will be Bad 40.

On a slightly diferent note I keep reading in different books how Michael was away from Neverland working a lot, whether during different allegations, the lead up to this is it, or everything else. My question is, what was he actually doing? We see nothing from him artistically from 2003-2009. And while we know he did record in that time, was it that often that Neverland would be vacant so much? Or was he just always brokering deals on plans on things that never actually came to fruition? It seems like he was always away working in his more quiet years and yet we don't see much for it.
He was pretty mobile during the later years. Various states in the U.S., Bahrain, and Ireland, to name a few. My understanding is that he never really viewed Neverland as a true home following the raid in 2003. He was continually working on music (with gaps during the 2005 trial & later once rehearsals for This Is It began in 2009). However, with the info we currently have, it seems most of his ideas remained uncompleted, save for a few like "Best Of Joy" and "I Was The Loser". I don't tend to believe it was because his creativity ever dissipated, but rather the stress, media, and other affairs/dealings he had meant much of that work never reached its full potential.

Off the top of my head, he was in Bahrain post-trial (2005-06), then Ireland, then to Nevada and various other states in the U.S. between 2007 and 2009.

Last edited:
I cant help but think there's a whole lot of uncompleted work and ideas floating around that will never see the light of day. It's sad though. The period I am citing is when MJ and Gavin were friends so were talking the 2001-2003 era,. If hes flying around for business or work, what kind of work is it and why do we hear nothing of it? Its not like he was doing big and obvious business deals. Were they truly all empty ventures in that period of his life?

I cant help but think there's a whole lot of uncompleted work and ideas floating around that will never see the light of day. It's sad though. The period I am citing is when MJ and Gavin were friends so were talking the 2001-2003 era,. If hes flying around for business or work, what kind of work is it and why do we hear nothing of it? Its not like he was doing big and obvious business deals. Were they truly all empty ventures in that period of his life?
Well, Michael was very ambitious artistically and business-wise. This is especially true when it came to films. A lot of this never came to fruition or progressed outside of a few meetings or concepts. Music-wise, there are plenty of unfinished ideas. And as of now, the majority of what we are aware of post-Invincible is vocally incomplete or entirely instrumental. I'd wager that the Estate would say to hell with a track with no proper MJ vocal (talking less complete than "In The Back"). That's just my perception, though.

Only tracks that come to mind from that specific timeframe are "What More Can I Give", "All In Your Name", "Xscape" (overdubs), "One More Chance", "I Am A Loser", and "Photographs".

Last edited:
It wont align with money. There is no mainstream sales appeal to an Invincible anniversary disc.
You Rock My World, Butterflies and last years hype surrounding Heaven Can Wait show, there is mainstream appeal.

What happened to songs mentioned in deposition 1993. Like California grass . Lonely bird and others

What happened to songs mentioned in deposition 1993. Like California grass . Lonely bird and others
As of now, we only know the titles. No info on eras or state of completion, if they were even recorded to begin with.

I do remember an article where Jermaine (?) was producing for MJ (in the early 70s), and he mentioned there was a "song about a bird". Not confirmed to be "Lonely Bird", but it is interesting to think about.

Last edited:
Mj was pretty consistently working on new stuff, really. He always took his time, but we have to remember that the trial happened which definitely slowed things down and made his priorities elsewhere, not to mention he probably didn't feel like it a lot of the time. Seems towards the end he was trying to get back into things.

As of now, we only know the titles. No info on eras or state of completion, if they were even recorded to begin with.

I do remember an article where Jermaine (?) was producing for MJ (in the early 70s), and he mentioned there was a "song about a bird". Not confirmed to be "Lonely Bird", but it is interesting to think about.
In the deposition 1993. They asked MJ if all this songs exist on cassette he said most of them about lonely bird maybe yes did you read Frank cascio book ? Do you think tomboy have vocals ? Because MJ in deposition was dancing during heard name of this song

Back