The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

As of now, we only know the titles. No info on eras or state of completion, if they were even recorded to begin with.

I do remember an article where Jermaine (?) was producing for MJ (in the early 70s), and he mentioned there was a "song about a bird". Not confirmed to be "Lonely Bird", but it is interesting to think about.
Most of them are recorded

I tracked the interview down. This was around the time Jermaine released Come Into My Life. Here is his response when asked about producing:

"I'm doing some producing on Michael now. See, we have a studio at home now, my father did it for us... Sid Fine" (see also "Seeing Voices"), "who is a big arranger for television shows and movies, is doing an arrangement of one of my songs for Michael. It's about a bird."

There is no identifying text referencing the publication this is from. It appears to have been clipped from a magazine.

Last edited:
I do wonder if all the songs mentioned in the deposition have vocals recorded in some form, all songs we've heard - and came to learn about so far - have vocals on them. Songs like Far Far Away, Make Or Break and Turnin' Me Off have been confirmed to have scratch vocals recorded and other songs like Crack Kills, What A Lovely Way To Go, the demo of Little Susie, Who Do You Know, Buffalo Bill, etc., have full vocals recorded. The only exception to this would be the song Red Eye but even then the version that was copyright registered is the version that was worked with Neff-U around the end of MJ's life, we don't know for certain if it's the exact same song as the one mentioned in the deposition.

Maybe I'm just reaching, but so far it seems that the songs that were on that list might be songs that MJ had recorded.

I do wonder if all the songs mentioned in the deposition have vocals recorded in some form, all songs we've heard - and came to learn about so far - have vocals on them. Songs like Far Far Away, Make Or Break and Turnin' Me Off have been confirmed to have scratch vocals recorded and other songs like Crack Kills, What A Lovely Way To Go, the demo of Little Susie, Who Do You Know, Buffalo Bill, etc., have full vocals recorded. The only exception to this would be the song Red Eye but even then the version that was copyright registered is the version that was worked with Neff-U around the end of MJ's life, we don't know for certain if it's the exact same song as the one mentioned in the deposition.

Maybe I'm just reaching, but so far it seems that the songs that were on that list might be songs that MJ had recorded.
There is songs like Saturday women .alright now .never anyone talk about them

Was Can I Live recorded by Michael?
Can I Live is a song by Sisqó released on the album, Return Of Dragon. It was co-written by Sisqó, Teddy Riley, Richard Standard and D'Wayne Jones.
Michael Jackson's involvement
As far as we know the song was written originally by only Riley and Sisqó for Michael Jackson to include it on Invincible, although the idea was scrapped after Sisqó recorded his version.

If it aligns with money, they'll do anything. They aren't passionate but they do like money. Its just as naive to think they'll do nothing.
I did not say they won’t do anything, but given the circumstances and how they did not even properly celebrate Dangerous, which was a tremendous album, the chances of this album getting an anniversary release are literally zero.

As we have seen, anniversary releases don’t necessarily align with money, just as new music or concert releases don’t, which is why they don’t do them anymore. Musicals, circus shows and digital celebrations seem to be the path they want to take…

I did not say they won’t do anything, but given the circumstances and how they did not even properly celebrate Dangerous, which was a tremendous album, the chances of this album getting an anniversary release are literally zero.

As we have seen, anniversary releases don’t necessarily align with money, just as new music or concert releases don’t, which is why they don’t do them anymore. Musicals, circus shows and digital celebrations seem to be the path they want to take…
Right now it don't, and probably won't. But that was a long time ago, Xscape came out. Music has a limited appeal. Not too little, not too much. Dangerous was a huge loss though.

What unreleased unheard that Chris cadman talked about it have vocals I did not know that really
Most of what was included has either been elaborated on or debunked in the years following its release. While a decent reference, there's nothing that is really a big revelation in the present. The book also includes tracks that may not even exist, and as such, wouldn't be my personal go-to for info.

Most of what was included has either been elaborated on or debunked in the years following its release. While a decent reference, there's nothing that is really a big revelation in the present. The book also includes tracks that may not even exist, and as such, wouldn't be my personal go-to for info.
Alright now recorded ? Eating alive !

The question is whether he would have been alright while recording eating alive. 🤔

The copyright names shouldn't really be taken as gospel. Michael Prince registered them so his name is on there.
That being said, MP's name likely does belong on the MJ/Neff-U titles. Those three worked together after BB's departure around 2008. MP has implied in the past that Neff-U had worked on tracks prior to these, although I couldn't pin down a specific year for that.

Not necessarily a song-writer on all, per se, but he definitely helped facilitate the ideas being recorded.

If I’m not mistaken, the Estate collected a bunch of hard drives from MP, Buxer, and Neff-U. Any songs they had were attributed to them. It has nothing to do with authorship; it occurred during a rush period where the Estate was cataloging and registering everything they had at their immediate disposal.

Hence why Buxer is credited on “Neverland Landing,” despite that song being recorded six years before they met. At some point they must have worked on it again.

"New Michael Jackson: In The Studio Book due for international release in Spring 2023 - Blackstone Publishing"

This spring, fans of the King of Pop will be able to take an up-close look at his recording process in MICHAEL JACKSON: IN THE STUDIO, which takes readers from The Jackson 5 heyday at Motown thru the making of legendary solo albums OFF THE WALL, the landmark THRILLER, BAD, DANGEROUS, HIStory, INVINCIBLE and posthumous LP XSCAPE.
Featuring exclusive interviews with key creative collaborators like Teddy Riley, Rodney Jerkins, Bill Bottrell, Timbaland co-producer Jerome 'J-Roc' Harmon, and longtime Jackson session drummer John 'J.R.' Robinson among other exciting interviews from Michael Jackson's rich interview archives, the book additionally features sourced commentary from Quincy Jones, Dallas Austin, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens, Slash, Berry Gordy, and other key collaborators.

Source:
Einpresswire (copy and paste the text on google to find it, if I link it here it says that the message is subject to moderator review).
The article has a lot of other information but I don't want to spam the thread, it is interesting that they talk about the demo of Remember The Time, Decade, etc.
And no more was ever heard about this. :(

Hello experts

Does someone know which other songs were conceived around the same time or even same sessions as “beautiful girl”?
Who wrote and arranged it, who worked on it?
It is such a magical song

Back