The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

No one has ever used the B-Team to denote something other than inferiority lol.
No? If you look at the purpose each team had in the album’s creation, the names actually make sense. Most demos originated and were recorded with the B-Team, A-Team put final touches on them.

Guys have you noticed most of Michael’s music vids thumbnails changed on YouTube? Why? They also look quite high quality

I mean, the Xscape original version was completed after the release of Invincible, in 2002.

Was it, really? The song was under consideration for the album at the time of the 30th anniversary concert and one of the engineers who worked on it was surprised when it didn't make the cut, so I'm pretty sure enough of it was completed for the song to be released. A different mix of it was just made in 2002, if anything.

bruh Work That Body is a banger song but She Got It sounds really unfinished. plus i heard michael didn't even like To Satisfy You (although i love that song but still). Teddy Riley's productions imo are much more hard-hitting and modern for 1991. actually i can even imagine the sounds of Dangerous being made today. like for example Finesse by Bruno Mars (2016) sounds a LOT like remember the time, proof that the sound of Dangerous continues to weave its way into new generations. Bryan Loren on the other hand has productions that have aged with time, especially for songs like Work That Body. to me that song could've ONLY been made in 1990. 😭 plusit sounds hella similar to Do the Bartman, which Michael and Loren worked on together. a lot of them do actually
'Superfly Sister' is also by Loren right? That's a nice tune! And to be honest I don't see a problem with 'Work That Body' sounding like 'Do The Bartman' since that was a cool track too. The succes of 'Do The Bartman' did make me interpret everything else Loren did as more goofy/comic instead of funky, wich is too bad imo..

Did people here ever ask/interview musicians or producers involved about the unreleased stuff, or like e-mail them?

People like J.R. Robinson, Teddy Riley, Paul Anka, Rodney Jerkins, Will I Am, Buz Kohen, Greg Philingaines, Carole Bayer Sager, Thom Russo, Quincy etc. etc. etc. are still alive, and might not let you hear anything, but they probably do know a lot about the completion of stuff

Did people here ever ask/interview musicians or producers involved about the unreleased stuff, or like e-mail them?

People like J.R. Robinson, Teddy Riley, Paul Anka, Rodney Jerkins, Will I Am, Buz Kohen, Greg Philingaines, Carole Bayer Sager, Thom Russo, Quincy etc. etc. etc. are still alive, and might not let you hear anything, but they probably do know a lot about the completion of stuff
Buz kohan joe Vogel talked with him about make a wish and Neverland landing and he gave him a copie from Neverland landing

Idk why the quote didn’t post but it was another song where the demos instrumental massively change like Someone Put Your Hand Out and PYT!!!
TGIM didn't change that much outside of production...lyrically it's still the same with an added talking segment

PYT and SPYHO both started as something different lyrically before being revamped altogether.

Not sure which ex-Tweets you're referring to, but I have been taking screenshots of Damien's unreleased track info.
Ah thanks but I just meant in general, hoping there was a way to read Twiiter ehh X without an account. I also used to read TSCM's account for court stuff for instance

• Ferry Cross the Mersey (1964) (Gerry Marsden)
    Michael Jackson
    Cover Version of the famous hit by British Rock'n-Roll band Gerry & the Pacemakers.
    The song was prominently covered as a charity record by Liverpool artists The Christians,
    Holly Johnson, Paul McCartney, Gerry Marsden and SAW in May 1989 in aid of those affected
    by the Hillsborough disaster.
    Source: court deposition in London, 2008 (a DVD was played showing
    Michael Jackson in the Metropolis Studio singing this song)

You know what I would love for to leak in HQ, the Jimmy Smith Keyboard solo from Bad, who even has it? Jimmy Smith’s archive?
I'm sure it is supposed to be on the full session of the song.

• Ferry Cross the Mersey (1964) (Gerry Marsden)
    Michael Jackson
    Cover Version of the famous hit by British Rock'n-Roll band Gerry & the Pacemakers.
    The song was prominently covered as a charity record by Liverpool artists The Christians,
    Holly Johnson, Paul McCartney, Gerry Marsden and SAW in May 1989 in aid of those affected
    by the Hillsborough disaster.
    Source: court deposition in London, 2008 (a DVD was played showing
    Michael Jackson in the Metropolis Studio singing this song)
Not sure about this one, but there is a version of "We Are Here To Change The World" with Elon Musk called "We Are Here To Kill The Bird". It was intended for a Thanksgiving '86 release before PETA protests shut it down. The heartbreak MJ felt for this served as the inspiration for the later track "Crush" with Drake Bell. (Chorus contains the line, "How could you crush my dreams ? You PETA fiends...")

Last edited:
Back