The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I imagined it'd be the original instrumental of I'm A blunt, straight up just sampled and flipped with same drums and all. Maybe to have that Baby Be Mine shuffling melody. And then just his voice, no stacking. But that's just me.

Last edited:
Great job on the remake @Beano Wild

The more I know about the Will I Am tracks, the more I'm baffled as to why Mike thought he was the guy to propel him into the 2000's. There's no originality or timelessness to his tracks

Although I will say Will I Am seems like a decent guy when he talks about his time with Michael and its nothing against him personally.

Why isn’t there a tracker like this for MJ’s Music. Would be cool considering all of the unreleased material we have

It's Joe Vogel on Neverland Landing
Oh he has the song? I wonder what else collectors have that we don't know about. I'm sure they have plenty of obscure songs since we know there are people who own the songs from the later years such as Michael's Affirmation, D.I.E, Rocker, Adore You, etc. I wonder how they even got ahold of that stuff on first place lol.

Oh he has the song? I wonder what else collectors have that we don't know about. I'm sure they have plenty of obscure songs since we know there are people who own the songs from the later years such as Michael's Affirmation, D.I.E, Rocker, Adore You, etc. I wonder how they even got ahold of that stuff on first place lol.
Know people or get to know people through other people

I'm glad he answered my questions on twitter. Now we know exactly that these two songs are complete. I hope he will respond to my other tweets 🤞

I'm glad he answered my questions on twitter. Now we know exactly that these two songs are complete. I hope he will respond to my other tweets 🤞
Ask him please about happy song and Peter pan .I think Neverland landing is dream away

Know people or get to know people through other people
Right, but how do those people get the songs on first place? Auctions? Did the Sony servers have way more songs than the ones that got leaked? Is it someone who was involved in the production of the song giving them to people or are there more methods? How did people like Korgnex and jackson.ch come across the 2010 remix of WALWTG and some instrumental grooves from HIStory and Invincible? This whole thing goes so deep it's almost conspiratorial lol.

Has there been more info given recently? Twitter is locking tweets so I'm not able to check anymore... It would be great if those tweets were posted here more frequently since a lot of people aren't aware of them.

Right, but how do those people get the songs on first place? Auctions? Did the Sony servers have way more songs than the ones that got leaked? Is it someone who was involved in the production of the song giving them to people or are there more methods? How did people like Korgnex and jackson.ch come across the 2010 remix of WALWTG and some instrumental grooves from HIStory and Invincible? This whole thing goes so deep it's almost conspiratorial lol.
I'd say there are various ways. If I'm not wrong, Mark Ronson's version of WALWTG came from the hack.

Did the Sony servers have way more songs than the ones that got leaked?
Dude, it's the servers for one of the largest music companies in the world. Of course they'd have way more MJ stuff than what we've seen thus far.

Sony's lucky it was just the MJ stuff. Damn near every digitized multitrack, ProTools session, unreleased song, and alternate version from their artists' repitoire could've been already collected into a torrent and sold on the Deep Web.

Back