The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

The StarGate remix is the only good version of the song.

I said this only to stir the pot.
When did they start adding Twitter-style false info warnings to this site? ROFL.

I haven't been hyper-active in this community for a couple years now. Other than the hard drive theft, what songs have leaked as of recent? (and by recent, I mean since 2021)

When did they start adding Twitter-style false info warnings to this site? ROFL.

I haven't been hyper-active in this community for a couple years now. Other than the hard drive theft, what songs have leaked as of recent? (and by recent, I mean since 2021)
Chicago 1945, Deep in the Night, Family Thing, Ghost of Another Lover in LQ, and more.

ah its only a joke dont worry hahah.

Jungle City (1 min. of Freeze's Demo), Photographs (Small Snippet), Unknown snippet (possibly Bio,My Will or Blue Powder), Throwing Your Life Away (Alternate Source),Dream Away and the ones Mister Jay Tee said.

Much Too Soon (1994 demo snippet)
Jungle City
Photographs
2 unnamed Brad Buxer instrumental grooves
Willing And Waiting
Chicago 1945
Dream Away
Change (Steve Porcaro writer's demo)
Earth Song full 1988 demo
Get Your Weight Off Of Me snippet of the first verse and the chorus
Don't Believe It (longer snippet)

Much Too Soon (1994 demo snippet)
Jungle City
Photographs
2 unnamed Brad Buxer instrumental grooves
Willing And Waiting
Chicago 1945
Dream Away
Change (Steve Porcaro writer's demo)
Earth Song full 1988 demo
Get Your Weight Off Of Me snippet of the first verse and the chorus
Don't Believe It (longer snippet)
Two unnamed Brad Buxer grooves, aye? Love that man, how did those get out? Are they on Youtube yet?

Oh also, Don't Believe It snippets? Is it the same snippets Shana shared a while ago?

Two unnamed Brad Buxer grooves, aye? Love that man, how did those get out? Are they on Youtube yet?
They were leaked on this video podcast

It's unknown what the real name of those 2 snippets are so they're unnamed for now. The person who leaked them thinks the second snippet might be the demo of TLC.

Oh also, Don't Believe It snippets? Is it the same snippets Shana shared a while ago?
Yup. I got the year wrong though, they were leaked in 2020 lol.

watch some kid reading this think the instrumental is named "it wasn't" lol
isn't it called "it wasn't"? R u sure about that? That instrumental sounds much like an early demo of Shaggy's "it wasn't me"🙃😜

Back