The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

The StarGate remix is the only good version of the song.

I said this only to stir the pot.
mjcnt.gif

Mods extremely reluctantly, I'm calling for an immediate ban for my friend, reason A Place With No Name demo slander 😩😅

It still blows my mind that "Hot Street" missed Michael, Xscape, and Thriller 40, especially when it seemed to be a track Michael favored. Almost as if it's being avoided at all costs.

What exactly was stolen from the Sony server?
Hollywood Tonight 1999 demo
Hollywood Tonight Neff-U's remix
I Am A Loser
Days In Gloucestershire 2004 demo
People Of The World

I refuse to believe that was everything on the servers tbh, there has to have been more than just a handful of songs.

I Am A Loser
People Of The World

I refuse to believe that was everything on the servers tbh, there has to have been more than just a handful of songs.
Collectors kept most of the stolen stuff for themselves and gave the rest of the community a few spare remains lol.

Collectors kept most of the stolen stuff for themselves and gave the rest of the community a few spare remains lol.
Wish they leaked more 80s stuff he was making some of his best stuff during that era

I Am A Loser
People Of The World
Actually, it was:
  1. Days in Gloucestershire
  2. Hollywood Tonight (Demo)
  3. I Am A Loser
  4. I Like (Demo)
  5. People All Over The World (Demo)
There were also some other random tracks as well, such as the original leaked file of Xscape.

Actually, it was:
  1. Days in Gloucestershire
  2. Hollywood Tonight (Demo)
  3. I Am A Loser
  4. I Like (Demo)
  5. People All Over The World (Demo)
There were also some other random tracks as well, such as the original leaked file of Xscape.
I like?

Birchey was one of the collectors, and he did remixes of She's Trouble (including the "She's trouble...I'm in trouble" vocal that had only existed in LQ at the time), She Was Lovin' Me, and Hollywood Tonight. So yeah, there's a lot more that leaked than just what others have listed.

Birchey was one of the collectors, and he did remixes of She's Trouble (including the "She's trouble...I'm in trouble" vocal that had only existed in LQ at the time), She Was Lovin' Me, and Hollywood Tonight. So yeah, there's a lot more that leaked than just what others have listed.
Birchy had a compilation tape with a HQ[-ish] version of She's Trouble. Likely done as part of the Decade project.

does anyone have an original leaked version of the I Like early remix? i bet a solid acapella could be made out of it.

If I recall correctly, he also did a reworking of “Black Widow” that we only heard the first verse and chorus of. That, or a more developed version exists. I remember hearing a snippet years ago.

What are y’alls opinions on the Streetwalker 1987 QJ mix? From what we have ofc

Back