The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Yeah, those kinds of trackers usually require a ton of research, so I did the best I could using the sources available to me. I'm also planning similar trackers for the likes of Prince and Madonna, so keep a lookout for those.

By the way, what do I need to update? I aim to make the best of what I have to offer, and since I update it whenever I find new info, I'm completely open for any additions and corrections you may suggest.
-Turnin' Me Off was reworked on January 30 1989 as seen in one of the tape photos of the laptop leak so it should also be on the Dangerous era section.

-GOAL was reworked in 2009 as shown in the date of one of the CD's stolen from MJ's home.

-You forgot about Soldier's Entrance which was first registered in 1999.

Type of Work:​
Recorded Document
Document Number:​
V3442D689
Date of Recordation:​
1999-10-04
Entire Copyright Document:​
V3442 D688-690 P1-53
Title:​
Soldier’s entrance / By Micheal J, Jackson

-It isn't known if Promise is from Invincible so it's best to put it on the "unknown" era.

-You forgot about Michael's Affirmation and Photographs 2 (Brad Buxer registered another version of the song with that title).
Type of Work: Music
Registration Number / Date: PAu003461342 / 2010-03-03
Application Title: Photographs 2 (Instrumental)
Title: Photographs 2 (Instrumental)
Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Bradley Buxer. Address: 553 Summit Oaks Ct., Nashville, TN, 37221, United States.
The Estate of Michael Jackson, Transfer: by Will. Address: c/o Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.
Date of Creation: 2009
Authorship on Application: Bradley Buxer; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: music, lyrics.

-Craze is also unknown to be from Post-invincible, but if it's in Michael Prince's possession it means the song is from anywhere between 1998-2009. It's best to put it on the unknown era section.

-You forgot about I Love You which was a song written by Taryll Jackson that Mj wanted to record a solo version of, but died before he got around to it.
-You forgot about the 2010 remix of TYLA which is called Stop Throwing Your Life Away, features only guitar and string overdubs.

-Korgnex commented on the mjhideout forum that GYWOOM was never remixed for Xscape, it was only considered for the album. The only song we know for a fact was remixed or worked on for Xscape was HFITST and Chicago 1945. I can't send links to other forums but if you go to the mjhideout forum and look for the GYWOOM threads you'll find his post.

-I don't know about You Are A Liar being reworked for Invincible, is there a source to that?

-You forgot about Boots Groove which is a song that was played in Brad Sundberg's seminars, it's said to be similar to Get On The Floor but from Dangerous.

-You forgot about Colorblind, In The Back and the reworked version for Invincible.

-Brad Buxer briefly mentioned on an interview that Adore You was made in 2004 along with Days In Gloucestershire so it should be on the "Post-Invincible" section and not the "Final sessions" section.

-You forgot to include Neff-U's rejected mix of Hollywood Tonight for the Michael album.

-You should put 2 more versions of APWNN on the list, as there's a version from 1998, 2004 and 2008.
The 2004 version was briefly considered for a box set called The Ultimate Collection, released by Epic Records on November 16 the same year. But as with the Invincible album three years prior, it was again not included."

“Once Neff-U took over in 2008, Michael brought out some songs, including ‘A Place With No Name,’ and said: ‘Here, work with this song. See what you can come up with for this song.’ The vocals were always pretty much the same, but Neff-U would put new music on them.

Minor edits were made by Neff-U in 2008, at Jackson’s home studio in Vegas. And coincidentally, the song’s original producer, Dr. Freeze, also visited Jackson at his home studio that year."

"The original version of “A Place With No Name” included on Xscape is what Jackson heard during those 2008 collaborative sessions with producer Neff-U and recording engineer Michael Prince."

“Compared with the 2004 version, you can hear the drums are different in the final version,” observes Prince.
“It has a different kick drum pattern, a little stronger snare, and the ‘na nas’ are copied to repeat through the fade.”
-You forgot about the writer's demo Change, which was made only a week before MJ died.

That's all I can't think of, I don't know if there's more to add.

Last edited:
-Turnin' Me Off was reworked on January 30 1989 as seen in one of the tape photos of the laptop leak so it should also be on the Dangerous era section.

-GOAL was reworked in 2009 as shown in the date of one of the CD's stolen from MJ's home.

Recorded Document
V3442D689
1999-10-04
V3442 D688-690 P1-53

-It isn't known if Promise is from Invincible so it's best to put it on the "unknown" era.

-You forgot about Michael's Affirmation and Photographs 2 (Brad Buxer registered another version of the song with that title).

-Craze is also unknown to be from Post-invincible, but if it's in Michael Prince's possession it means the song is from anywhere between 1998-2009. It's best to put it on the unknown era section.

-You forgot about I Love You which was a song written by Taryll Jackson that Mj wanted to record a solo version of, but died before he got around to it.
-You forgot about the 2010 remix of TYLA which is called Stop Throwing Your Life Away, features only guitar and string overdubs.

-Korgnex commented on the mjhideout forum that GYWOOM was never remixed for Xscape, it was only considered for the album. The only song we know for a fact was remixed or worked on for Xscape was HFITST and Chicago 1945. I can't send links to other forums but if you go to the mjhideout forum and look for the GYWOOM threads you'll find his post.

-I don't know about You Are A Liar being reworked for Invincible, is there a source to that?

-You forgot about Boots Groove which is a song that was played in Brad Sundberg's seminars, it's said to be similar to Get On The Floor but from Dangerous.

-You forgot about Colorblind, In The Back and the reworked version for Invincible.

-Brad Buxer briefly mentioned on an interview that Adore You was made in 2004 along with Days In Gloucestershire so it should be on the "Post-Invincible" section and not the "Final sessions" section.

-You forgot to include Neff-U's rejected mix of Hollywood Tonight for the Michael album.

-You should put 2 more versions of APWNN on the list, as there's a version from 1998, 2004 and 2008.

-You forgot about the writer's demo Change, which was made only a week before MJ died.

Boots groove have vocals ?

Have any of you heard this amazing recently leaked Invincible song? It's made by Brad Buxer and it was auctioned as well. https://www.gottahaverockandroll.co...ersonally_owned_original_unrele-lot18524.aspx
It's been out for a while now, it was leaked in a footage of Prince's 3rd birthday.

Are you sure it's from this CD? And it's not fake?

Are there more songs LL Cool J did with MJ? Cause he mentioned it:

The second song is "The Truth about Youth" 👍

It's been out for a while now, it was leaked in a footage of Prince's 3rd birthday.
Have any of you heard this amazing recently leaked Invincible song? It's made by Brad Buxer and it was auctioned as well. https://www.gottahaverockandroll.co...ersonally_owned_original_unrele-lot18524.aspx
Never heard about this one. Always suspicious when it's coming from the Cascios however. They've sold both 12 fake songs at once, as well as a fake "La Mia" song featuring a fake Pavarotti (through gottahaverockandroll).

It's a very good list!

However, I have a big doubt for some songs recorded at the US Copyright. All the songs like "A Chance To Dance", "Stay" or "Let's Fall In Love Tonight" do not have the mention Mijac... I think that they are rather songs of a homonym unfortunately.. .

For "Warrior", I never found a source. If you have one, I'm a taker!

Otherwise I've never heard of a song called "It" with Bryan Loren! Can you tell me when you heard that in the MJcast interview? 🙂

It's a very good list!

However, I have a big doubt for some songs recorded at the US Copyright. All the songs like "A Chance To Dance", "Stay" or "Let's Fall In Love Tonight" do not have the mention Mijac... I think that they are rather songs of a homonym unfortunately.. .

For "Warrior", I never found a source. If you have one, I'm a taker!

Otherwise I've never heard of a song called "It" with Bryan Loren! Can you tell me when you heard that in the MJcast interview? 🙂
See this please

I wonder if there is a (more) finished version of 'In The Back' since Brad Buxer names it as one of his favourites in this clip (marked):

There's some instrumental changes but no more vocals got recorded
Ah I see! He seems indicating it is such a fantastic 'song' throughout the interview, really made me think he was talking about a vocally finished track, but thanks!

I wonder if there is a (more) finished version of 'In The Back' since Brad Buxer names it as one of his favourites in this clip (marked):
Someone on here claimed that he's heard a version with more vocals at an event few years ago.

Take this with a grain of salt as this info hasn't been confirmed or denied by other attendees yet. (iirc it was an non Sundberg event in either France or Germany)

Кто то может ответить, как изменить пароль ??
Может я делаю что то не так?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.

Most definitely. It‘s an early version of Who Do You Know, which is a demo of Behind The Mask

Bart Stevens seemed to remember MJ laying down at least a rap on "Truth About Youth" during a session with LL in February '91. This was during an interview series conducted by Brad Sundberg.
No Michael never rap on truth about youth Shana mangatal has a copie cassette

It's best for the estate to wait for all litigation before they release new music. Not just the wade stuff, mainly the Jeffree Phillips stuff. The material on those CDs is potentially priceless.

No Michael never rap on truth about youth Shana mangatal has a copie cassette
I second @Fuzball. Different people have access to different sources.

Same can be said about the tracks Damien heard. I'm not disputing any of his descriptions, but there could also be versions on hard drives that have sat forgotten since MJ's passing.

Also, Bart was an engineer on Dangerous. He was present during the recording sessions in real time, whereas Shana likely just received cassettes at a later point.

Recorded Document
V3442D689
1999-10-04
V3442 D688-690 P1-53

Cheater snippet from 2001 leaked

Back