Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAaaaaahhh I'm so f*cking EXCITED!!

I keep reading the statement over and over lol!!!! I feel like crying happy tears lol!!

must.save.money.must.must.save.money............

Now I can type a coherent answer because my above post was just all 'WAH!' from excitement.

This is the best present to get at Christmas. I'm so over the friggin moon that Michael is healthy and doing alright. But tour... tour... TOUR?!?!?! AHHH! I'm so excited to see what 2009 has in store!!!

I am very happy with this news. I am happy that the rumored is offically not true (but we all knew it was bull) and that MJ is focusing on the fture and I did read A TOUR!!! Yeah!! I am very excited about this news. Whooooo!!!

The crappy blogs are still reporting the lie. However, they are idiots anyway.

Thank god for Dr, Tohme for setting the record straight about Michael's health.

GAaaaaahhh I'm so f*cking EXCITED!!

I keep reading the statement over and over lol!!!! I feel like crying happy tears lol!!

LOL... I know! :bugeyed
Somehow I keep running back and readin' the statement over and over. :hysterical::woohoo: o_O

Exciting news. :cheeky:

Michael Jackson's official blah blah blah blah blah

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 'blah.'

blah blah blah blah blah blah. Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and FINALIZING negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a WORLD TOUR and a series of SPECIALS and APPEARANCES."

Thank You MJ, I can now rest in peace…

FUCK THE PRESS MICHAEL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:punk::woohoo::clap::holiday:

:fortuneteller: IM SEEING GOOD THINGS FOR 2009:fortuneteller:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:yes:

:jump:pARRRTAAAYYYY:cheers:

I wonder if this would have been announced if these rumors never started? I guess something good came out of it.

Woo I posted the news on my MySpace. This is so awesome.

You just gotta HATE how they end the article...with so much unnessecary negativity. I really have to wonder...what did Mike EVER do to them, goddamn.

I do! They are really heartless people that write these things!!!

Me too..

*looks for a higher paying job*

:lol:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*Runs around flailing arms*

:rofl:

The tour bit didn't sink in yet -- Im just over the moon that the ststement thrashed the horrendous rumours!!!!!!!

thanks ms T!

FUCK THE PRESS MICHAEL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:punk::woohoo::clap::holiday:

:fortuneteller: IM SEEING GOOD THINGS FOR 2009:fortuneteller:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:yes:

:jump:pARRRTAAAYYYY:cheers:

:cheers:

2009 is going to be the best year EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You just gotta HATE how they end the article...with so much unnessecary negativity. I really have to wonder...what did Mike EVER do to them, goddamn.

Yeah, but at least it's not spreading a random rumor and is getting the truth out there.

Time for Michael to fix the music industry.

I wonder if this would have been announced if these rumors never started? I guess something good came out of it.

Woo I posted the news on my MySpace. This is so awesome.
Yea. Mike's team let the world hear about more specific plans responding to the rumors of that extreme nature.

*savoring the statement again* This is an early Christmas present for all of us!

Yeah, but at least it's not spreading a random rumor and is getting the truth out there.

Time for Michael to fix the music industry.

That is true, but some people just don't want to believe in good things for Mike, that's obvious. Just now i was on this forum...where people posted about the Billie Jean crap and MJ being 'close to death' . So i post the official statement.....and people go like 'yeah....one side says this, the other side says that..both are talking shit, the media exeggerates stuff, MJ's camp just covers it all up ' ...

big big.....SIGH! @ these idiots.

zomg...wouldn't it be great if MJJC members actually stumbled across each other on the tour....maybe some of us could meet up heehee

"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

Coolness.
*reads it again, jumps around room, and falls*
Wait...Doctor say what?

"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."
:lol: :lol: :D

zomg...wouldn't it be great if MJJC members actually stumbled across each other on the tour....maybe some of us could meet up heehee

We could wear nametags with out MJJC name on it :)

Since I'm in a hyped up mood, I'm gonna post a theory. I think the tour/appearances part might have been announced just to prove MJ is ok. He could have just said "MJ is fine" but he didn't. A dying man doesn't plan on a stressful, tiring world tour and media appearances. This cements the fact MJ is healthy.

Now I can type a coherent answer because my above post was just all 'WAH!' from excitement.

This is the best present to get at Christmas. I'm so over the friggin moon that Michael is healthy and doing alright. But tour... tour... TOUR?!?!?! AHHH! I'm so excited to see what 2009 has in store!!!

that rhymed!

get back in the poem thread :rofl:

I love reading everyones reactions!!! :wild: I didn't realise this forum didn't blank out the swear words :rofl:

Thanks for posting!!!!!!! :D !!!

Obviously it's a great relief that all is well, but I think this particular case is fascinating in that it shows how easy it is to gain promotion in these days of just being able to put a press release out for very little money and then having it syndicated around the world in hours so as to promote the 'author's' obviously scandal-mongering forthcoming book.

Unfortunately it also shows that the only way to do this is by hurting the people you spread rumours about as only negativity seems to get spread. Somehow I think if the same author claimed Michael had cured cancer then it would have been syndicated but only with a negative slant. Which I think is a sad indictment of not only the media today but the millions of people so eager to read this crap.

Last edited:
Obviously it's a great relief that all is well, but I think this particular case is fascinating in that it shows how easy it is to gain promotion in these days of just being able to put a press release out for very little money and then having it syndicated around the world in hours so as to promote the 'author's' obviously scandal-mongering forthcoming book.

Unforunately it also shows that the only way to do this is by hurting the people you spread rumours about as only negativity seems to get spread. Somehow I think if the same author claimed Michael had cured cancer then it would have been syndicated but only with a negative slant. Which I think is a sad indictment of not only the media today but the millions of people so eager to read this crap.

Exactly , i fully agree with that. So like i said....lock this fool up, or better yet...just..... nah nevermind.

No reply from MichaelsGuardianAngel yet!!! I hope she doesnt have a heart attack!! LOL! ;) :D
Kisses to you sweetie!! :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Just logged on and I'm in shock!

Ammaaaaaaaazing news!

Thanks Dr. Tohme; you're the best! :D And thanks for posting Ms Tenda!:clapping:
this should settle down alot of fans, great news! glad to hear it!
Well, some of them are now bouncing off the walls!

It feels so good to see everybody's happiness!!
Yes, it sure does!

Woooohooooo! :wild:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back