Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOwever, the stuff about a world tour....i just find that somewhat hard to believe. Been said too many times, and none of that is true. Just bring out the cd next year and it's all gooooood..sure a tour would be incredible, but if Mike doesn't want to....he shouldn't :)

I second that! as much i would love to belive that there is a tour,, i really dont think it will happen.
But u never know what can happen

True, and if it really isn't true at all...i just wish people would stop saying it so much, in this case that docter..i really don't get that. BUt ah well, whatever...Mike's doing fine, which is the most important thing of all.

This...i REALLY don't understand....

Halperin is a writer who has won Rolling Stone magazine's Award for Investigative Journalism, and has authored or co-authored five books, including biographies about Celine Dion and James Taylor, according to Halperin's website.

Stop the disbelieve, please. Some of you are never satisfied no matter what. Please enjoy the fact that Michael is healthy and active!!!! Don't ruin the moment!!!

yeh that guy does not a deserve award for anything!

MAN- that was one major lie!!! and it sure did get around :yes:

i'm just glad that they are happy and healthy (his fam)

I am so very glad he did this. This needed to be done. You just can't let something like this go unanswered.

Thanks for the news!!! :)

In my heart I knew Michael was fine... But that thing about a world tour... OMG!!!!

Great closure for 2008! :clap:

LETS CELEBRATE:cheers:RAISE YOUR GLASSES TO THE KING OF POP:wub:

CHEERS EVERYONE:D

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE ALL THE BEST FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR TO COME IN 2009

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Stop the disbelieve, please. Some of you are never satisfied no matter what. Please enjoy the fact that Michael is healthy and active!!!! Don't ruin the moment!!!

Exactly, my sweetie! :)

I'm over the moon hearing such great news! Great Christmas present for me! :)

LETS CELEBRATE:cheers:RAISE YOUR GLASSES TO THE KING OF POP:wub:

CHEERS EVERYONE:D

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE ALL THE BEST FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR TO COME IN 2009

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:cheers:

Cheers! It's really time to celebrate!

And keep the faith...

Very glad he's doing well. Won't even comment on the other news cause for the moment I'm speechless. That's one hell of a Christmas present.

OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!
I cannot help screaming!!!
Thank God, Michael is fine!!!
And, the TOUR!!!!

"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you Lord!!!! I'm soooo HAPPY Angel Michael is fine and that he has many projects for the future!!! :clap:

I am SO happy with this great news!!!

Thaaaaank you Dr. Tohme for letting us know about Mike's health!!!

Thank you MJJC for passing the news to us!! :D

GOD BLESS ANGEL MICHAEL!! WE LOOOOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! YOU ARE VEEEERY IMPORTANT TO US!! :cheeky:

"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography.'"

No kidding. How pathetic. Learn to be a good author and you can make money easily.

"The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication."

Glad to hear that no only is he not dying, but he's actually in a good state of health.

"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

Coolness.
*reads it again, jumps around room, and falls*
Wait...Doctor say what?

No really? He's actually got his stuff together? Planned? His tour is actually planned? Holy damn, Michael's on top of things. He hasn't even announced when the album is out and he already has the tour planned!

"series of specials and appearances."

Series? More than one? I take that means Michael is actually going on TV shows and interviews? Michael will be on TV?

I like this spokesperson. Michael needs to give this man a raise. He just made my night.

There's two reports on google news so far:

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/michael-jackson-issues-statement-regarding/story.aspx?guid={1F4CA7C5-3820-427E-BEB9-823712D04194}&dist=msr_2

http://www.livedaily.com/news/15421.html

Hopefully more to come!!!!!!! :D

good. but, lol..notice how the report puts a positive spin on Ian's resume. but i'm glad they reported the statement from MJ's spokesperson.

I'm curious about something. He mentions nothing about the album or music. Added to the fact that it seems the tour is being planned, does that mean the album is done? I don't really imagine MJ lining up appearances and a tour until the album is finished, or else what is he promoting?

So I figured we might here something about the album soon. Like, in the next couple months.

Also, I bet the company is Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back