Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously it's a great relief that all is well, but I think this particular case is fascinating in that it shows how easy it is to gain promotion in these days of just being able to put a press release out for very little money and then having it syndicated around the world in hours so as to promote the 'author's' obviously scandal-mongering forthcoming book.

Unforunately it also shows that the only way to do this is by hurting the people you spread rumours about as only negativity seems to get spread. Somehow I think if the same author claimed Michael had cured cancer then it would have been syndicated but only with a negative slant. Which I think is a sad indictment of not only the media today but the millions of people so eager to read this crap.

i agree with that too :)

great news, all mj needed to do was makea statement. :) its a shame after the statement the print keeps going along withthe orignial, I'm sending comments on a few of them with mj's statement on it so readers and comenters get it in time.

Wtf then why does the media keep going with this? I thought it was real. I heard he was dying and all that and now it turns out to be false?! Wow...you just don't do that.

I thought dr tohme's statment was the oringinal statement?

Dr. Tohme please tell us more
Did you really say 'world tour?!' :wild:
My oh my, I cannot wait!
Now i'm off to bed it's late :D

Night folks :D

sorry, i like rhyming :rofl:

Wtf then why does the media keep going with this? I thought it was real. I heard he was dying and all that and now it turns out to be false?! Wow...you just don't do that.

Exactly, there are just things that one shouldn't do. I honestly think he should be either sued or arrested for this.This really is NOT something to take or think lightly about..but sadly that's exactly what's gonna happen. Not by his fans....and by people with a normal opinion/view about Michael..but the ignorant turds will be like ' heh big deal' .

I guess it's definitely to be expected that this idiot's 'book' will be full of crap......

I knew the people at eonline resented MJ as a person but I never thought they would go this far I was looking at their video section and it said "W.acko J.acko's Health Fiasco?" and even if he were dying that is really insensitive and they should be ASHAMED of themselves!

Yay, finally an offical statement. I knew he was fine all along. :) wooo thats awesome that he is planning a tour and shows!! woot woot.

A new spokesperson ?? a world tour ??

WOWOWOooowwooww!!!

I'm going crazy here!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonderful news.

so is dr tohme he's new spokeperson????
huh? im confused lol

Wow...just..wow. If that wasn't a powerful response to all of these allegations..then I don't know WHAT is...(amazed..)

aww omg!!!! i hope he does!
he was fantastic the last time he was there :)

seems there was only one way to make them all shut the h*** up and this was it!

good news, the statement is getting picked up all over the world right now, the papers are right onto it early - for once!

yeah..e online seemed to be disappointed about the good news, but they couldn't help reporting it.

and, so now, msn has decided to replace the Ian stuff with the 'billie jean' stuff as front page 'news'. msn's front page...need i say more?

ha!!! to all the media and entertainment shows!
they make me sick

and ppl blaming RF for this, it wasn't his fault, he qucikly denied mj was unwell, but he still threw in a couple of cheap shots as usual but thats not the point, some people in here gotta stop blaming bad stories on RF!

"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

I don't think anyone can ask for more...

and ppl blaming RF for this, it wasn't his fault, he qucikly denied mj was unwell, but he still threw in a couple of cheap shots as usual but thats not the point, some people in here gotta stop blaming bad stories on RF!

uhm...no. he's just trying to take care of his rep with his colleagues.

true,,, but i personally think he is the one that always start this crap

"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

I don't think anyone can ask for more...

I sure can't!

This is a wonderful Christmas present!

totally :)

Damn y'all type fast! Wish i could type fast like u guys lol

uhm.. yes! lol he didn't start this that author did, and i read ppl in here blaming RF lol, didn't u read RF say Michaels fine b4 MJ releaed statement?

I sure can't!

This is a wonderful Christmas present!

I know :D. This is great! At this point I think all of the speculation we have had for the past few years can be laid to rest. All we have to do now is anticipate the return of the king..:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back