Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Ms Tenda

Im so glad Michael burned them Tabloids and put those lies to rest
and VERY exited that he officially announced a WORLD TOUR and
TV appearances :) What a CHRISTMAS Present for me :wub:

yes lol. the best xmas ever

yes fair enough and agreed, im just stating what other ppl wrote in here and who they were blaming when they were wrong and they gotta get over this reporter. ppl don't like false stories bout mj then they make their own false stories about other people (reporters). thats real fair lol

lol.well..u know how karma goes. none of us can help that..lol.that's bigger than all of us..

so i guess it's fair..cus it happens beyond our control

EpicHighFive.png
:rofl:

That news was the high light of my day. I am going to see him in concert this time., I have never gotten a chance to see him in real life, so it makes me happy to hear he might tour. And also when I first heard the news about the lung stuff I knew it was false from the beginning .

This is such a blessing!

Thank you Ms. Tenda for posting and thanks to Michael Jackson and his team for responding and putting all our fears to rest.

With that said, A WORLD TOUR????.......yes Jesus!!!!!

Wow this is a great statement....let me just say this.....MERRY F*(KING CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ;)

I just hope denying rumors won't be the only way we get info from Michael.

Praises BE TO GOD PEOPLE!!!! :clapping:

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME. A TOUR? Come again:bugeyed????? A TOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR. WHHOOOOt! Whoot!

I been waiting to hear these DREAMY words. :wub:A TOUR????

THANK YOU JESUS........oh and of course you michael. kisses mikey. Love you much hope to see you soon.

I hope yall got yall paper RIGHT cuz I do and I'ma be tho'n STRAIGHT BOWS for tickets. LOLOLOLOL

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A TOUR!!!! YEAH BABE-AH-BABAAAAA:punk::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::jump:

I just now read Dr. Tohme's statement. He did quite a fine job in not only denying the rumour weed, but also confirming what Michael IS in fact doing. And he only had to do it in 2 SENTENCES!! Good for him. And good for Michael. Now it can all be put to rest, finally.

Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances.”

LIKE OMG, THIS IS REALLY OFFICIAL???!!!:bugeyed
:angel:I PRAY IT IS!!!
:angel:ME TO!!!!!!!

I got a message from someone saying that Michael was sick and all of this stuff and how we should all "pray for him". I just had to roll my eyes because I knew darn well it was BS.

"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies so blue and clouds so white
The bright blessed day, the dark say goodnight
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world"

God bless you,Michael!!!!!You're light of my life!!!!:wub:
GO,MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances.”

LIKE OMG, THIS IS REALLY OFFICIAL???!!!:bugeyed
:angel:I PRAY IT IS!!!

UMGZ. :woohoo: I KNOW RIGHT? THEY ACTUALLY SAID. THE "T" WOOORDD!! :bugeyed

9kxrio.jpg

HOOOOMAHGAWD.

my dad come home and read the paper and said the "illiness" is true

It a shame the papers will not print out dr tochme statement!

I'm not even thinking too much on the whole "tour" thing right now. I'm still hung up on the "he's okay" thing. Geeeez....... *elevated blood pressure returning to normal*

They almost scared the crap outt me when i heard that news shame on those rumors i love mj and i know he will not die anytime soon he is very magical to me :]

So has the statement been broadcast around the us on the tv yet? Cuz it hasnt here in australia

Rueters has picked it up.

Tour!!!!!!!! Hell yeh. :punk::cheers:

Tour in U.S. Please!!!! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back