Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about a tour at all.I am glad that he is fine.I just want to see him smile.That's all I want. :)

What i like about all of this stattement is!! One world!! OFFICIAL!!!!

Its official, Mike in fine health and also official that he is going on tour!! loads projects coming to fruitation!

YES!!!!

Terry

Nice punchy statement - and I'm so glad it was issued (although so pissed off it had to be). Brilliant - very positive!!

wow wow ,first of all i am happy to hear michael is in good health.but we are going to have a world tour and tv specials,wow and wow again ,i am so excited,thankyou for the news.

The tour will not happen like it did not happen with all previous statements.

I'm sure not MJ's spokeperson, but facts speak for themselves.
MJ is his own spokeperson when he said several times that he does not want to tour anymore.

I would not say that if I would not think that unfortunately that's how the situation is right now.

And fans should pay attention to Dr Tohme's motives... I'm not sure he has MJ's best interests in mind...

Last edited:
Michael never said he wouldn't tour ever again, not recently anyway. Dr. Tohme is Michael's spokeperson and it's nothing but pure speculation and opinion that he doesn't have Michael's best interests at heart. He's doing a job, like he's supposed to do, and so far, he's done a good job. And Michael has told several fans in Vegas and LA that he IS planning on touring. This just comes as an official statement.

Why even harp on that though? Michael's healthy, and that's all that matters, and him wanting to do everything outlined in the statement is a bonus and should be appreciated and met with excitement and appreciation rather then skepticism.

I think he will tour this time. Whether he wants to or not he sort of has too if he wants a successful album and 'comeback'.

I agree with mjdatabank...I wish I were wrong but I just so can not see a tour next year ....that has nothing to do with these gossips but I cant image him doing a tour....

anyone ever wondered since when does a singer performer needs a general spokesperson to be a doctor?
I dont wanna cause a stir...but isnt it odd???

Aww that's great news! What more can I ask for Christmas..

I'm so excited about next year!

Wow thank god for this great statement!
I told my mom yesterday that hopefully/probably we would get an official statement about the illness thing and it looks like I was right! lol
I'm glad he's okay and I can't wait to see if all the things promised will happen soon!

first of all my priority is michaels health,i am happy to hear he is doing well.as for the tour i would never lose hope,as i have been a fan for just over twenty years i have heard on this on many occassions that he would not tour again,i remember after the bad tour i heard this ,then he did the dangerous tour which i was at,and then the history tour.so i would never lose the hope of michael touring again ,stay positive.

Yes, the most important thing is that Michael is safe and healthy.
That is the most important thing.

Godt DAAAAAANNNGG Mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaannnn, I was all at work feelin' Awful. I knew I had to come here. It was freeeaaaakkkinn' killin' me when I heard that lie on the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

OMG:wild: Im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy. Michael is healthy and gonna have world tour . I was waiting for a long time to hear this kind of news. Thank you Michael :angel::clapping:this news made my day .Gush cant belive that Michael gonna have a world tour Go Michael Go

Last edited:
I'm basically just happy that he's doing well and has all these plans. If the tour doesn't come to fruition it won't surprise me - but it does look quite positive given the written notes he's given to fans etc. Looking forward to 2009 ......... (I feel another MJ tattoo coming on)

The tour will not happen like it did not happen with all previous statements.

I'm sure not MJ's spokeperson, but facts speak for themselves.
MJ is his own spokeperson when he said several times that he does not want to tour anymore.

I would not say that if I would not think that unfortunately that's how the situation is right now.

And fans should pay attention to Dr Tohme's motives... I'm not sure he has MJ's best interests in mind...
Dr Tohme is sure doing a better job than some of his past spokespersons. And I doubt you know THAT much to know if he has MJ's best interests in mind or not.

i think we were all losing our senses!

i know i defnately was!

OVERJOYED!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you, I'm so relieved, although I didn't believe it. But when it was getting such response everywhere in the Media I became a little bit worried.

Glad to see Ms Tenda.

OMG i was right with what i said in the MJJR thread, he was probs getting health checkups for touring etc. How good am I? Sorry less self praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back