Status
Not open for further replies.
yes hes probably will be doing a tour but doesnt mean it will in 2009

Let's go to the Christmas day!!!!!!:party:

This statement is my Christmas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!:wild:

I LOVE YOU,MIKE!:wub:

I LOVE YOU,DR.TOHME!!!

I LOVE YOU,MJJCO!!!

I LOVE GOD,MYSELF,MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

I have to be honest...i really was having doubts about all this...just the thought of this amazing human being maybe being that ill and what not...that would just be beyond horrible. Awesome news, the best news of today !!!!

Let's go to the Christmas day!!!!!!:party:

This statement is my Christmas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!:wild:

I LOVE YOU,MIKE!:wub:

I LOVE YOU,DR.TOHME!!!

I LOVE YOU,MJJCO!!!

I LOVE GOD,MYSELF,MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

i love everyone too. we need all that love, to make up for all the hate in the media.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh like everyone here i am soooo happy right now. :D i am glad mike is fine and the news about the TOUR!!!!:dancin: thanks so much for posting.:cheers:

u know its all true though LOL anyway good night folks bed time for me.

Wooooo! :D

These statements are getting more and more specific.

Last time it was 'share with my fans in concert soon', or something to that effect and now it's 'negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances'

*starts saving pennies*

:wub:

Have they started reporting Michael's statement yet?

I wouldn't be surprised if they just ignore all of this until tomorrow...just let the negative and bad 'news' stay there for awhile.....and eventually put the statement in the news later. Which is of course a damn shame...then again..the media IS a damn shame.

The fact that this crap has gotten this far, this big....and this time, the lies ain't something to think lightly about...the stuff this man was claiming that was according to him, happening to Michael...it's goddamn sick. This dude should be fined...no ....locked up.

Kneew it. :lol: Thanks "Dr. Tohme". ;)
Thank gosh the spokesperson came and did the statement, so that everyone can calm down. :) No worries.

OH YEA. WORLD TAWR GUYZ. WORLD TAWR. O_O

I dont usually like to say things like this, but this ian guy belongs in the mental ward!

HOwever, the stuff about a world tour....i just find that somewhat hard to believe. Been said too many times, and none of that is true. Just bring out the cd next year and it's all gooooood..sure a tour would be incredible, but if Mike doesn't want to....he shouldn't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back