Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOS ANGELES, Dec 22, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme. Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's alleged medical condition, has issued the following statement:

"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography.'

The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication. Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

SOURCE: Scoop Marketing

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/michael-jackson-issues-statement-regarding/story.aspx?guid={1F4CA7C5-3820-427E-BEB9-823712D04194}&dist=msr_2

I figured that fatal illness story wasn't true. Hey Ms. Tenda great to read from you!! Are you back with us?

Oh thank the Lord (and Michaels spokesperson and Ms Tenda, of course)

Im so happy right now, I didn't really believe it but even so you can't help but worry.

And the last bit about a TOUR & SPECIALS.....OMG I think I have died and gone to heaven, Im so happy.

LMAO!! that just reminded me,
i shove this to my stepdad incase he starts saying stuff!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! this has completely made my night. haha big big smiles at my house.

I don't post sources unless they are 100% accurate. This is on the PR wire and is now distributed worldwide. Scoop Marketing represents Michael in PR and entertainment dealings.

Now I shall go back and lurk. *waves* Peace! :cheers:

Thanks for that! :D I don't know anything about these PR sites, so I just needed to check. Thanks a lot for posting, this news made my YEAR!! :D

LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009:wild::clapping::yes::wild::wild::woohoo::jump:

NEW ALBUM, WORLD TOUR, SPECIALS APPEARENCES LOTS OF EXCITING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:yes::woohoo:

:wub:LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

Thank you Tenda for the news!
I feel so happy that everything regarding Michael`s health got cleared up!

and the tour news etc...an early Xmas present i must say :D

well looks like Ian's book wont sell.......suffer ian u made ur bed, now u can lie on it!

THANK YOU,MS TENDA!!!THANK YOU,GOD!!!!!!!!!!:angel:
FINALLY HE SPOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:
MICHAEL,MY LOVE,MY KING,GO AHEAD!WE LOVE YOU!!!:wub:
BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THE TABLOIDS!!!!:angry:

now we can all go back to worrying about really pointless things instead. aint that a great thing LOL why is mike wearing pjs again LOL

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael is healthy and....................

WORLD TOUR ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :faint:

Im very relieved and thankful that Michael is Ok,thats all that matters to me.
I hope he has a great Christmas with his children.
Thankyou for posting this Info,im very happy an offical statement has been released to clear up this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back