Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey!
chill.

what I meant was when people and articles are talking about Michael Jackson is going to do a new World Tour in for example London O2 arena .. and nothing happens and is denied by mikes people a week later.

When articles , the media and other people are talking about things Michael Jackson is going to do as an artist, the releasedate and so on. and nothing happens.

I dont blame michael. it´s not his fault. but romours are anoying.

It's not a rumor. Thist statement comes directly from Michael's spokeperson.

yeh!
i found out i've got a job 4 next yr!!!
Which means i will have money to save 4 the concert! :)

Yeh im very happy that him and his kids r fine :)
I

Thanx mj babe! :)

Nice statement. I hope it means when this Iamanidiotandaliar thing starts spewing more trash next week (as he alleges) no one's going to have a panic attack or worry fit?? And if we're lucky the "legitimate" media will give the story the hand and not pick it up. The good Dr. has spoken. Awesomeness!

Thanks to all for the statement and updates on the statement. :flowers:

:cheers:

:lol: It should be pretty funny. Not that I care what he has to say. :lmao:

I found this crappy article online:
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=michael-jackson-alpha-1-antitryps

Here is one piece from it:

Last year he was seen in a wheelchair near his home in Las Vegas. And earlier this month, photographers snapped a shot of him outside a doctor's office with his face hidden beneath a mask and a fedora.

:lol:

Oh yeah, Michael Jackson with a mask and fedora, something must be wrong, he never wears those.

imma be slain down on the ground lol. yall better pick me up and pass me 2 security lol

I am looking to go to as many tour dates as possible. I have never been to a concert. How cool would it be for my first concert to be a MIKE JAX concert. I'm really excited about this news and I always believed that michael would tour at least one mo' gain. I have so much to get situated and plan for (just in case their is a tour, which I do believe there will be one) and nothing is finalized yet. lol

Should there be no tour, that's find to I will just have extra cash to spend on something else. But ever since that nightmare was over I have been bracing myself and saving for this (TOUR). I am so HYPED!

I am glad to hear these low past ticket prices you guys have posted...but that was a good while ago. I'm quite surprised that they where that low. But this day in age I'm trying to get front row so I most defo will be save at least a "G" for each ticket:yes:. I ain't playing. lol:punk:

imma be slain down on the ground lol. yall better pick me up and pass me 2 security lol
you stupid :hysterical:

ahhh uhhn honey not me. I'ma be ALIVE, ALERT, AWAKE, and IN my RIGHT MIND if michael is anywhere near me. My eyes are going like this > :bugeyed. The whole time. I never got that, why would you pass out DURING the concert. You just miss michael tearin' it down on stage. Now after the show is whole nother thing.

But I'll pass you to security tho' cuz that's just more breathing room and space for me.lol

Well, if this dude releases another rumor, than maybe MJ will come out again and say something else. I'm thinking this writer just wants to trick Michael into giving us info on the album and such.

Or we're just lucky >_>

you stupid :hysterical:

ahhh uhhn honey not me. I'ma be ALIVE, ALERT, AWAKE, and IN my RIGHT MIND if michael is anywhere near me. My eyes are going like this > :bugeyed. The whole time. I never got that, why would you pass out DURING the concert. You just miss michael tearin' it down on stage. Now after the show is whole nother thing.

But I'll pass you to security tho' cuz that's just more breathing room and space for me.lol
I never understood why those people fainted, I'll be damned if I let myself faint, even if I gotta tell my friends to hold me up until I come to.. I will be one pissed chick if I fainted and I woke up in a medical tent and missed the whole damn show. There would be some smoke in the city if that crap happened. But I have been to 2 of his shows so I am good, I may stand there in shock but I won't be passing out. I need for MJ to see me, so there is no way in hell I'm gonna be laid up somewhere sniffing smelling salt.
I would love to go to another country and see Michael perform, I would like to party with some of his European, Asian, Latino, African, Aussie, (and others that I may have missed) fans. Hell I would even like to go with some of my fellow American MJJC members that way I won't looks so bad acting a damn fool at the concert..:D:cheeky:

Man I hope that when i see MJ for the first time ever that I won't faint. I myself would be so angry with myself argh!!!!!!!! However crying is a different story, or like I am in other concerts I might just stare in awe.

Man I hope that when i see MJ for the first time ever that I won't faint. I myself would be so angry with myself argh!!!!!!!! However crying is a different story, or like I am in other concerts I might just stare in awe.
I won't lie to you Gisselle, you will just stare at him when he first comes out, bcuz you will be thinking to yourself OMG MJ IS ON STAGE,!! then you will contemplate whether or not to rush the stage and try and touch him, but then if you are like me and fear jail, you will stay your ass in your seat..lmaooo....

Even though I live on the east coast, I want to see him in Vegas because I have a free suite at Planet Hollywood hotel and I am saving it for something special i.e. MJ in concert in Las Vegas.. Omg I am going to passout right now just thinking about how much fun that will be..lol..

I hope all the members here that haven't seen him in concert get a chance to, it's a WONDERFUL experience.. If he doesn't come to your city, state, or country well I hope you can make it to a country where he will be performing..

Ur right #1mjstan
It is a wonderful experince :)
I saw him in concert when i was 12 yrs old......and it was the best night of my whole life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back