Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun you read my mind..These lil' wannabe artist better have their pen and paper ready so they can take notes or do a powerpoint or something. They need to learn from the best on how to last in the entertainment field, BUT THEN AGAIN ONE HAS TO HAVE TALENT FIRST!!

yes!! omg yes! say it again lol!!!

Thank GOD!I'm very Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)))))))))))))))
GOD BLESS MICHAEL FROM THAT STUPID FALSE TABLOID CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK 'EM! HATE THEM!

Hes on the verryyyy VERGE of wiping every so called singerr straigghttt out of the water!!!!! CANNOT wait until he bi*$% slaps em all!!!

IM JUST SAAAAAAAAAYIN....y'all chillax, the drama is over. mj is fine per his spokesperson, and we can look forward to mj magic in the future.....so again, chillax.....

return to ur regularly scheduled message board! woot woot

Very good news to hear that Michael isnt near death as this lunatic socalled biographer is claiming. I guess he got what he wanted...publicity, but at the same times he's shown himself to be a liar and fabricator so good luck with your biopgraphy whoever you are.

Little by little we seem to be getting more hints at Michaels musical plans and though Im usually extremely weary and expect little, I am really excited by the tour news and possibility of shows and appearances.

Regarding ticket prices,as a guide(in the UK anyway), Ive seen a few major acts (Stevie Wonder/Madonna/George Michael)in the past few years, paying between £60-£80 for average seated tickets in Wembley arena and O2 in London. Top price front row tickets were about £100 plus and almost £160 in Madonnas case with her fan VIP package, though she is known to be extortionate with ticket prices. Stadium gigs from what I've heard with Madonna anyway was about £55/60 standing at Cardiff. History tour standing tickets were £27.50.

Who knows what kind of pricing will be in place with Michael, if this all does actually happen.

One thing that is a helluva lot different to HIStory era shows and really pisses me off is e-bay /ticket touts and all these corporate hospitality deals that get done for major shows. I really hope, but also tend to think, that Michael will cater to his actual fans and make sure he sees them at the front row, instead of some suited and booted rich corporate types to whom the cost, and experience dont really mean anything.

I better start saving!

On the topic of prices, Britney's new tour costs only $35-$95 dollars. I really don't imagine MJ's being much higher, if at all.

Britney's tickets for her show here in the Bay Area are $38 - $503 but if you go two hours from here on a different date at another venue they're $39 - $127. Prices may just depend on the area.

Thank you for posting the statement:)

True, prices depend. Mine are at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA.

On the topic of prices, Britney's new tour costs only $35-$95 dollars. I really don't imagine MJ's being much higher, if at all.
um......jan's ran higher. madge is hella high...this is the kop we're talking about. think 100+ per show

and unless he's doing it from my front yard, i don't think i can go cuz scooter boot isn't as portable as i would like and in lv (provided he goes there) u can't have kids under 5 at a show

It was pretty obvious that story was just a rumor. I mean, the woman, or "biographer", said that Micahael was so sick that he couldn't speak, developed emphesema (spelling?), etc. Okay...Michael has been talking, active, out and about, etc....more active than usual. Another thing, if he could barely speak and developed emphesema so bad, then how is it that he has been able to make new recordings for Thriller 25 as well as that new "Hold My Hand" single with Akon? ...don't forget, the "biographer" said that the condition(s) Michael had, he has been battling with for years. It's just another morbid tabloid-like lie. They did something similar with Patrick Swayze recently, though from a different source, saying that he was saying good-bye to his family because his cancer had spread through his entire body, and he was dying. Well, he released a statement as well saying that the story was false, and in fact, he was recovering and doing very well. I can't stand tabloid stories to begin with, but this kind of thing, being so morbid, takes it to a whole different level.

I REALLY want to believe this , but somewere I doubt it sorry but we have heard this like a million times :(, I really really, I mean really want to believe this but I have got my hops up before when something like this was said and I always end up disappointed :(

Can I believe this ? Can the fans believe this dr person ?
sorry no offence :(

I REALLY want to believe this , but somewere I doubt it sorry but we have heard this like a million times :(, I really really, I mean really want to believe this but I have got my hops up before when something like this was said and I always end up disappointed :(

The firm that released the Official statement
is reliable and would not release a statement
that was not approved by MJ _ they have served
MJ for many years and would not ruin their reputation
by doing that .. Larry Solters of scoop Marketing is reliable

Are you saying YOU belive that Tabloids report ?????
Mj fans should not put ANY faith in Negative Tabloid stories

Last edited:
Absolutly Amazing news , omg ... Oh my god :D haha ! ehm, How did michael jackson announce the bad tour, dangerous tour and the history tour? and how does michael announce a release date for a record ?

but why are you disappointed? when was the last time you found out that the negative stories about MJ were true? what catastrophic thing has happened to MJ over the years, that is verified?

nothing. that's what.:)

the only negative things that have happened, are the attempts to get at him. not the successful attempts to get at him.

but why are you disappointed? when was the last time you found out that the negative stories about MJ were true? what catastrophic thing has happened to MJ over the years, that is verified?

nothing. that's what.:)

the only negative things that have happened, are the attempts to get at him. not the successful attempts to get at him.

hey!
chill.

what I meant was when people and articles are talking about Michael Jackson is going to do a new World Tour in for example London O2 arena .. and nothing happens and is denied by mikes people a week later.

When articles , the media and other people are talking about things Michael Jackson is going to do as an artist, the releasedate and so on. and nothing happens.

I dont blame michael. it´s not his fault. but romours are anoying.

Nice statement. I hope it means when this Iamanidiotandaliar thing starts spewing more trash next week (as he alleges) no one's going to have a panic attack or worry fit?? And if we're lucky the "legitimate" media will give the story the hand and not pick it up. The good Dr. has spoken. Awesomeness!

Thanks to all for the statement and updates on the statement. :flowers:

:cheers:

hey!
chill.

what I meant was when people and articles are talking about Michael Jackson is going to do a new World Tour in for example London O2 arena .. and nothing happens and is denied by mikes people a week later.

When articles , the media and other people are talking about things Michael Jackson is going to do as an artist, the releasedate and so on. and nothing happens.

I dont blame michael. it´s not his fault. but romours are anoying.

hey..nobody was mad. see the smiley??

now, your statement is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back