Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does a tour, he'll come to London for sure...

So i'll be travelling to our captial to see him (Glad its not far!)

you stupid :hysterical:

ahhh uhhn honey not me. I'ma be ALIVE, ALERT, AWAKE, and IN my RIGHT MIND if michael is anywhere near me. My eyes are going like this > :bugeyed. The whole time. I never got that, why would you pass out DURING the concert. You just miss michael tearin' it down on stage. Now after the show is whole nother thing.

But I'll pass you to security tho' cuz that's just more breathing room and space for me.lol

lol right. im jut gone be so overwhelmed lol. just ahhhhhhhhhhhh, if i dont faint im gone be damn near close, just hold me up lol. but i know for a fact by the end of the show, im sumhow gone be on the ground crying like a lil bish lol

I'd br properly be like :hi mike bye mike.....(running fast as i can in the process!) lol

in regards to tours my plan is the same as usual :yes:

I plan on buying a ticket that gets me as close as possible... and when I find out I'm standing behind a hundred odd people in front of me I'mma faint and be crowd carried to the front where security is... and just before I get to the front I'm going to miraculously come out of my faint :wild:

then i'll be closer :shifty:

so If you end up crowd carrying some fainted woman with one eye open... you'll know you've just helped L.J get closer to the front :wild:

I plan on buying a ticket that gets me as close as possible... and when I find out I'm standing behind a hundred odd people in front of me I'mma faint and be crowd carried to the front where security is... and just before I get to the front I'm going to miraculously come out of my faint :wild:

so If you end up crowd carrying some fainted woman with one eye open... you'll know you've just helped L.J get closer to the front :wild:

lmmfao!!!!!!!!!! yes!

Yes giss.. i would be totally nervous!!! lmao

and lj i'll be properly faniting along with ya!!!
and omg i just realiesd ur from melb too!!! :)
glad to see there r melb fans here! we should have a mj melb meetup sometime! :)

yeh that would be cool! hope u do come here one day :)

I know, I know it's a great news.. but I still worried sick about his health T_T!!!
I keep wondering whether it's true or not T_T!!!
Did Michael just allege it to calm us, 'cause he didn't want to make us worry and anxious???
OMG! GOD BLESS HIM Plzzz!!! :pray:

nah i think hes totally fine dinhann!
Otherwise i dont think that hes spokeperson would have said anything bout mike touring at all.

Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you Mike!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooo excited about this hype!!!! And whats even better is that I saw The Jackson 5: An American Dream airing today on VH1! I love that movie, so it was a good day hehe.

aww that is so cool
i have that movie.....love it so much :)
May wylie rest in peace..miss him dearly :(

actually it was his death annivasry a few days ago :(

lmmfao!!!!!!!!!! yes!

I will consent to you using my secret plan of getting to the front of the crowd as long as you don't do it in any concernts in Melbourne where I will be at... see if everyone starts fainting I wont have anyone to carry me to the front :yes:

:lol:

i could help u lj!

that unless will fanit myself....but i'll try really hard not too! :toofunny:

surrrrrre surrre.... :brow: you'd probably steal my idea and when I make it to the front you'd be like "Oh hey L.J you're right this worked a treat!"

i would never do that.....unless it was maybe my bro
nothing like bit of family competiton! :toofunny:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I copy that plan ?? :clapping:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I copy that plan ?? :clapping:

sure :D

unless I come to Denmark for a concert :lol: then we'll have to make sure we don't do it at the sametime... otherwise people might get suspicious :yes:

merry xmas everyone!!!

isnt time now to close this thread and open a new one to discuss the world tour part of this statement ? just a thought :flowers: after all this is what folks have been discussing for the past 20 pages.

just start a seperate thread if u like? tbh until one is announced what is there to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back