Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeps are discussing the statement

It's a nice sign to see people have moved on from the tabloid rumours and are discussing the other half of this statement.

in regards to tours my plan is the same as usual :yes:

I plan on buying a ticket that gets me as close as possible... and when I find out I'm standing behind a hundred odd people in front of me I'mma faint and be crowd carried to the front where security is... and just before I get to the front I'm going to miraculously come out of my faint :wild:

then i'll be closer :shifty:

so If you end up crowd carrying some fainted woman with one eye open... you'll know you've just helped L.J get closer to the front :wild:
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical::hysterical: Luvs it!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is a major power move. Imitation is a form of flattery, so be prepared to be flattered bcuz when he comes to Atlanta or Las Vegas I will use your move. Hey L.J if you come to the states, we could tag team them...:cheeky:

Reactions: L.J
in regards to tours my plan is the same as usual :yes:

I plan on buying a ticket that gets me as close as possible... and when I find out I'm standing behind a hundred odd people in front of me I'mma faint and be crowd carried to the front where security is... and just before I get to the front I'm going to miraculously come out of my faint :wild:

then i'll be closer :shifty:

so If you end up crowd carrying some fainted woman with one eye open... you'll know you've just helped L.J get closer to the front :wild:

:D
a friend of mine did this at the History tour in Vienna. before they opened the doors and thousands of fans waited there, she pretended to be fainting..and she was carried away but actually inside the stadion..so when she saw there is free way she jumped off from the stretcher and ran to the stage :lol:

a friend of mine did this at the History tour in Vienna. before they opened the doors and thousands of fans waited there, she pretended to be fainting..and she was carried away but actually inside the stadion..so when she saw there is free way she jumped off from the stretcher and ran to the stage :lol:
:rofl: now that was a good one

if MJ is finalizing a deal, why didn't we hear any info about it before?

Ive never been to a concert..it would be cool to go to an MJ concert!!

:O INGENIUS! I may try that XD hehe. :p

ill be sure to rent a wheelchair and cast and stress that my only wish in life is 2 be let in 1st, then bam! im out the chair and runnin for the gods lol

I will consent to you using my secret plan of getting to the front of the crowd as long as you don't do it in any concernts in Melbourne where I will be at... see if everyone starts fainting I wont have anyone to carry me to the front :yes:

:lol:

lololololol,im sure two pple wont hurt =]

lol.....me too!
When i was at the 96 concert, i was a few seats back from the front :)
But the problem was i was too short ( still am!) so some fans behind us said that they didnt mind me standing on the chair to see :)
So i did :)

Gosh that was a good nite! lol

Of course we will help u out hun!
We are all buddies here :)

now we can all go back to worrying about really pointless things instead. aint that a great thing LOL why is mike wearing pjs again LOL
e

I don't now why so many people wory about his attire, (pj's) but I do it all the time. All of my loungee their lounge/sleep wear are from Victoria's Secret and they are so comfortable. If I have no work on that day, I'll shower with their shower wash and jump right back in a diffrent pair. Love their "PINK" selection. Can't tell that there bed clothes. So I feel as Michael does, COMFORTABLE!!! :)

yeh being in pjs is not a bad thing...that is unless they r ugly ones...lol

Well I have a friend that has a pair of her grandfather's old glasses, man those things are thicker than coke bottles. I believe we went to a Justin Timberlake concert shoot I can't remember who we saw perform, anyway she brought the glasses with her and told the security ppl that she was legally blind and had to be up close to the stage. Well those dummies believed her and we waltzed right on in and got up front. I had to help her walk because she couldn't see a damn thing with those glasses on (she had to keep them on until we got down by the stage). I damn near pissed my pants from laughing at her scam. She is a con-artist and a damn good one, she will hustle you out of your skin if given the chance. I think I will have to call her when MJ comes to town so that she can hustle us backstage or at least up front by the stage. I gotta see if I can find a pic of her in those glasses..

Last edited:
Well I have a friend that has a pair of her grandfather's old glasses, man those things are thicker than coke bottles. I believe we went to a Justin Timberlake concert shoot I can't remember who we saw perform, anyway she brought the glasses with her and told the security ppl that she was legally blind and had to be up close to the stage. Well those dummies believed her and we waltzed right on in and got up front. I had to help her walk because she couldn't see a damn thing with those glasses on (she had to keep them on until we got down by the stage). I damn near pissed my pants from laughing at her scam. She is a con-artist and a damn good one, she will hustle you out of you skin if given the chance. I think I will have to call her when MJ comes to town so that she can hustle us backstage or at least up front by the stage. I gotta see if I can find a pic of her in those glasses..

does she have any business cards?:lol:

does she have any business cards?:lol:
:hysterical:, omg to funny... I'm telling you she hustles her way into everywhere, clubs, weddings(the original wedding crasher), baby showers, bachelor parties.. She is like a little mouse she squeezes into tight spaces and BAM she's at the front of the line. Others wait inline for like 5days to get tix, she waits 5mins that gives her time to find the perfect "mark" talk them up and then get infront of them while standing in line..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back