Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's soo nice seeing everyone so optimistic! :D I hardly see that here sometimes. Now it's just a matter of when it'll all materialize... I was gonna NOt come back here until next year but that lil statement is too irresistible, it's hard to get away from! I'm gonna try though.

Ooh I keep comin back to this thread! I know I'm not alone. Just read about Prince putting out a new album in 2009 and coming up with distribution channels and I'm getting excited. Not becuz I'm his fan, but becuz MJ will probably be making a comeback in 2009 at the earliest:punk: Two giants will be waiting for us.

lol the stadium full of wheelchairs....that why of showing mj support baby! :p

hm..I havent read the whole thread, but it's drivin me crazy~ like today I was at my friends house, and her dad suddenly said that he saw the news and that docters and the press said that Michael had only half a year left before he dies. I was like ftw? But if I read this thread...what makes you guys sure that its not true, that he's sick or somethin? 'cause Im not that good in English so I don't understand these hardtounderstand words, lol.

MJ confirmed he is not sick. He's perfectly fine and planning a tour and performances.

Simply put.

hm..I havent read the whole thread, but it's drivin me crazy~ like today I was at my friends house, and her dad suddenly said that he saw the news and that docters and the press said that Michael had only half a year left before he dies. I was like ftw? But if I read this thread...what makes you guys sure that its not true, that he's sick or somethin? 'cause Im not that good in English so I don't understand these hardtounderstand words, lol.

The easy reason is that we all trust MsTenda because she has never lied (or misinformed us). As the originator of the board that this current board was formed from she may even have gotten a direct message from Michael's people as she used to when there were announcements Michael wanted to get to the fans..

Also, what MNs Tenda says about the source is true. It was announced a while ago that the firm this positive message came from was going to handle pr (official messages) from Michael. Because of that we can trust that the message is true.

Michael himself has said several times that he is planning shows for his fans. We just weren't sure what form they would take so this is another confirmation of what Michael has already said.

The 'author' who was the source of the original article saying Michael was sick has been caught in lies before. He has lied to sell books. His former books have all used tabloids as sources and I believe the story about the lung transplant and Michael dying surfaced already about a year ago in some tabloid. I know it is not new and obviously Michael is still with us.

lol right. im jut gone be so overwhelmed lol. just ahhhhhhhhhhhh, if i dont faint im gone be damn near close, just hold me up lol. but i know for a fact by the end of the show, im sumhow gone be on the ground crying like a lil bish lol
lol. I don't know exactly how i'ma act but I strongly doubt I will pass out. My eyes are gonna be wide open. lol! I don't think I'ma cry either. I think i'ma be the staring type with my mouth wide open.
I just hope no flies aren't around.:mello:

yall giving me some good ideas on how to scheme my way to the front.:clapping:
Keep em coming.:dancin:

Ooh I keep comin back to this thread! I know I'm not alone. Just read about Prince putting out a new album in 2009 and coming up with distribution channels and I'm getting excited. Not becuz I'm his fan, but becuz MJ will probably be making a comeback in 2009 at the earliest:punk: Two giants will be waiting for us.

woa where you read this?

I knew it was BS!

So glad everything is ok and he is feelin healthy :D

AND OMG HOW EXCITING...WORLD TOUR???!!!!!!! *FAINTS*

yeh otherwise that would not have been a good look....

SHIT...final negotiations for a WORLD TOUR??!!!!!!

I mean i'm over excited about a new album, and was completely fine without the touring, since i can completely understand. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ JUST KEEPS ON BLOWING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WOHOOO!!!!

SHIT...final negotiations for a WORLD TOUR??!!!!!!

I mean i'm over excited about a new album, and was completely fine without the touring, since i can completely understand. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ JUST KEEPS ON BLOWING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WOHOOO!!!!

well...it still may not happen. i dont think im gonna have the money. :(

I would sell my organs for ticket^^ I don't care i have pair of something :>
But if i would miss his concert somewhere close .......i cant even imagined ..i would never forgive myself ^^

Time to issue a new statement about his health now again after the latest pictures?

Time to issue a new statement about his health now again after the latest pictures?

er why? lol there the same as all the other photos taken over the last couple of months.

i wanna know about the TV appearances/special hopefully it will include MJ in the studio. Considered by many he has worked with to be the best recording artist they have seen...... it would be great to see the process at work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back