Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, but you know what; anythng can happen now... I'll leave xmas holiday out da way, but like, i'm def. keeping my eyes n ears open next year. You'll never know what might happeeeen :shifty: Eeek, I'm more happy than I thought I'd be!

Vnc: the one on pg 29.

Man, but you know what; anythng can happen now... I'll leave xmas holiday out da way, but like, i'm def. keeping my eyes n ears open next year. You'll never know what might happeeeen :shifty: Eeek, I'm more happy than I thought I'd be!

Vnc: the one on pg 29.

oh..ok, thanks

Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel::angel::clapping::clapping: Now I gotta get my $$ in order so I can be ready to *CHARGEEEEEEEEEE* some tickets to my credit card.. Damn near brought tears to my eyes...:D:D

Put it this way back during '88 when I went to see the Bad tour my mom paid $150-175 a piece for 2 tix, and that was for floor seats. Now you can imagine how much it would be now, but maybe the concert promoters will take into consideration the horrible economy and not get to outrageous with the tix prices.

Put it this way back during '88 when I went to see the Bad tour my mom paid $150-175 a piece for 2 tix, and that was for floor seats. Now you can imagine how much it would be now, but maybe the concert promoters will take into consideration the horrible economy and not get to outrageous with the tix prices.

doubt it :smilerolleyes:

It'll probably be around $400 or $500 for front row floor seats, and father back, around $250, I would guess. That's in the US though. Overseas, if it's standing room only, as far as I know, every ticket costs the same price and depending on who can get to the front first, then that's the seat you'll get.

Well i have a ticket from the dangerous world tour, and it was £21.50

Well here in the US concert promoters will squeeze the general public for everything and sometimes the ticket prices depend on the location of the concert, say NYC may cost more than they would in South Carolina..

hahahaha im not worried about prices. cuz either way ill be standiin in the front! whoop!!

Last edited:
In the History concert in Hawaii I went to with mom, my mom said the tickets were around less than a hundred bucks range (like $60 and up). 'Cause he wanted everyone to go. :lol: And both nights were sold out! So.. it really depends though... either way, no matter the cost, I WILL buy a ticket to a future concert. :woohoo:

Michael Jackson Prepping for World Tour, Not Lung Transplant

12/22/2008 7:54 PM, E! Online

Michael Jackson is not only not suffering from a life-threatening lung ailment, he's so healthy he's planning a world tour!
In response to recent comments made by celebrity conspiracy-theorist Ian Halperin, the pop icon's rep issued a statement Monday saying that "wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication."
"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography,'" Jackson spokesman Dr. Tohme Tohme said of Halperin's in-the-works bio, which claims that the Thriller artist is suffering from a genetic condition called alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency that could require a lung transplant to save him.
"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company and television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances," Tohme continued.
Well, that would be news then, wouldn't it?
Jackson said something along those lines in October when he put the kibosh on rumors—started by his own brothers—that the original Jackson 5 would be teaming up for a "Hey, look at us!" tour.
"I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon," ***** said at the time.
We're sure the loyal fans who have stuck with him—through good times and bad, trials and errors, wheelchair rides and face masks, flops and Thriller reissues—can hardly wait. ··· THEY SAID WHAT? Get today's most commented stories now at www.eonline.com

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61931091

Man I feel sorry:( for all the artist that have tours planned for 2009, bcuz if Michael plans on starting a tour next year he will SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk: All his haters that make those snide comments about him being washed up will be eating crow. From what I hear crow tastes like Sugar-Honey-Ice-Tea:puke::puke:, so eat up haters!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Man I feel sorry:( for all the artist that have tours planned for 2009, bcuz if Michael plans on starting a tour next year he will SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk: All his haters that make those snide comments about him being washed up will be eating crow. From what I hear crow tastes like Sugar-Honey-Ice-Tea:puke::puke:, so eat up haters!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Hahaha this makes me laugh because it is soooooooooo damn true!!!!!!! And you're right he will shut em all down..IT IS TIME FOR THE KINGS:wub: RETURN!!!!!!

Hahaha this makes me laugh because it is soooooooooo damn true!!!!!!! And you're right he will shut em all down..IT IS TIME FOR THE KINGS:wub: RETURN!!!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: yes it's time for his return, but he will know when it's the right time for him to slap these a$$holes in the face with a multi-platinum album..

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: yes it's time for his return, but he will know when it's the right time for him to slap these a$$holes in the face with a multi-platinum album..

:yes::yes::yes::yes: and I will as well be waiting for him to slapp these a$$holes in the face with a multi-platinum album!!!! GOO MJ!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson Prepping for World Tour, Not Lung Transplant

12/22/2008 7:54 PM, E! Online

Michael Jackson is not only not suffering from a life-threatening lung ailment, he's so healthy he's planning a world tour!
In response to recent comments made by celebrity conspiracy-theorist Ian Halperin, the pop icon's rep issued a statement Monday saying that "wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication."
"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography,'" Jackson spokesman Dr. Tohme Tohme said of Halperin's in-the-works bio, which claims that the Thriller artist is suffering from a genetic condition called alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency that could require a lung transplant to save him.
"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company and television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances," Tohme continued.
Well, that would be news then, wouldn't it?
Jackson said something along those lines in October when he put the kibosh on rumors—started by his own brothers—that the original Jackson 5 would be teaming up for a "Hey, look at us!" tour.
"I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon," ***** said at the time.
We're sure the loyal fans who have stuck with him—through good times and bad, trials and errors, wheelchair rides and face masks, flops and Thriller reissues—can hardly wait. ··· THEY SAID WHAT? Get today's most commented stories now at www.eonline.com

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61931091

yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yes and im buying like 10 copies. michael jackson is about 2 slaughter the industry once again.

In the History concert in Hawaii I went to with mom, my mom said the tickets were around less than a hundred bucks range (like $60 and up). 'Cause he wanted everyone to go. :lol: And both nights were sold out! So.. it really depends though... either way, no matter the cost, I WILL buy a ticket to a future concert. :woohoo:

HIStory in Hawaii...didnt he not go to the US for the HIStory tour? :huh:

yes and im buying like 10 copies. michael jackson is about 2 slaughter the industry once again.
Shaun you read my mind..These lil' wannabe artist better have their pen and paper ready so they can take notes or do a powerpoint or something. They need to learn from the best on how to last in the entertainment field, BUT THEN AGAIN ONE HAS TO HAVE TALENT FIRST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back