Randy to get fans to MJ's Burial Site *Update post 291*Randy's Explanation

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Randy says he will try to get fans to Michael Jackson's Burial Site

Lisa's pot says ''I will always love you eternally, L''

Really??......God this gets worse and worse..:no:.....If she loved him eternally then she NEVER should of divorced him and she should of gave him children..:mad:....there I said it!!!

Anyone who has access to Holly Terrace could film it. Because when someone is allowed in, they are not supervised there. People just press a button on the intercome and say who they are visiting and the door clicks open and they go in. There are cameras in there, I am sure, but there are no actual security people. That hallway is empty, so visitors can make any videos they like.

I've just checked the Forest Lawn site and it says:

it's right here http://www.forestlawn.com/Visitors-Guide/Index.asp#Photography

So someone who was allowed inside violated the policy. Forest Lawn should investigate this.

People do not respect the rules. :doh:

I've seen several videos of fans who went to FL. The security guard picking flowers to put in there, door open and in that moment that the door is open the person filming inside. :unsure:

nevermind.

Last edited:

This is totally outrageous! Has the family responded to this yet? I haven't seen any pictures, but just reading about these pictures is painful.

WHERE IS RANDY? He was quick to tweet when making claims that the family was not invited to the Grammys!

I have no idea who would do such a thing, but finding out exactly what happened should start with the folks at Forest Lawn. People pay TOP DOLLAR to be laid to rest in Holly Terrace so things like this don't happen?

Somebody at Forest Lawn dropped the ball! Their website states that no camera equipment is allowed in Holly Terrace. I'd like to know who is appointed to make sure that rule is not broken.

The ENTIRE Jackson clan should be outraged!

P.S. There is a special place in HELL with Harvey Levin's name on it!

I've seen several videos of fans who went to FL. The security guard picking flowers to put in there, door open and in that moment that the door is open the person filming inside. :unsure:

but that young lady with her face blurred in the picture...she is right in front of MJ's sarcophagus. There is more than one person there taking pictures. It seems like the pics were taken this week because the two vases filled with sunflowers from the group "sunflowers for Michael" are there.. And these were delivered last weekend.

Anyone could have taken those pictures...security guards....fans...family....others visiting their own family members entombed at Forest Lawn. I place the blame solely on FL...they are paid top dollars to do their job...but obviously, they failed.

Some fans are taking pictures when security opens the doot but most do not. I would never dream of taking any photos. But someone filming inside and then selling it, well, just wish all these people would leave Michael alone.

But these pictures are very near to the grave...

So it's mean, it's someone who can go inside. So family or very very very very good friends.

tmz is always successful in getting more hits . if u want them to respect Michael ,then u have to show them that we don't need them ,they need us.they know that Michaels fan want more news about him so they give u little information with mocking him because they know after airing that shit more angry fans hit their site,they are always successful in that.
About that video can we tell FL people about it,those who has that clip can use as a proof.

Totally agree with you. Fans who think TMZ is a scumbag should try to stay away from it. I do.

apparently the video is there. I don't read TMZ and don't go to their site, but a fan wrote in this thread that the video is there. The post about it was edited later.

it might be someone within the family. i wouldn't be surprised. :(

I thank you. Finally I met someone who does not read TMZ or go to their site. God Bless You.

true but this is more than people trying to take pictures from open doors (or through doors). I saw the pictures and the video as well. These pictures/video come from people who were inside the Holly Terrace and were walking towards MJ's resting place.

For real, when will Michael Jackson ever get some damn respect!?!? this ish is beyond ridiculous!

People still trying to profit off him even in death, pathetic!

MJFSC just stated: "I met the person who gave TMZ the pictures today at Forest Lawn. She is not on Facebook. She did not get in via the florist. She will be at the courthouse in June." :unsure:

MJFSC just stated: "I met the person who gave TMZ the pictures today at Forest Lawn. She is not on Facebook. She did not get in via the florist. She will be at the courthouse in June." :unsure:
It is a woman.... :unsure:

Is this true? As that person's MJFSC came up to her? :scratch:

how they met her or for that matter found her?.so she must have permission to go inside .this is ridiculous .:wtf2:.she needs really hard punishment.

Lisa's pot says ''I will always love you eternally, L''

I always believed there was love between them. Whatever happened between them later, when Michael was with Lisa he seemed truly happy, I am very grateful he had those years. Lisa's message is very touching. Too bad it's all over the world now, it was supposed to be private and just for Michael....

I place the blame solely on FL...they are paid top dollars to do their job...but obviously, they failed.

I wonder if someone notified FL about this video. I wanted to email them myself, but I couldn't bring myself to search for this video, and the link should be also emailed to Forest Lawn...

So is this person suppossed to be a "fan"? :no:

I wonder what will come of this. Whether or not this all will actually happen.

Lisa's message on the pot made me cry. I just read it here.

If the Jackson family doesn't say something against these photos, it's means they know who took and who give ( sold ) these phtos to TMZ.

Worst and worst.

some fan...

There will always be someone,fans or not, who needs to **feel special** and more relevant somehow then others and it's ok..not everyone has received the right amount of love in life...BUT what's NOT ok is when you need TMZ attention to the point of sharing with them your 4 seconds "glory"....how fucking sad people...whoever you are..

Lisa's message made me cry. Michael really loved her and despite what happened she always loved him.

There will always be someone,fans or not, who needs to **feel special** and more relevant somehow then others and it's ok..not everyone has received the right amount of love in life...BUT what's NOT ok is when you need TMZ attention to the point of sharing with them your 4 seconds "glory"....how fucking sad people...whoever you are..

Fans have been an embarrassment lately.

First, last week MJFSC's mouthpiece ran to TMZ to challenge LMP like some side chick...and now I hear another Californian has sold MJ's tomb pictures to TMZ.

Not cool. Greedy SOBs

Lisa's message made me cry. Michael really loved her and despite what happened she always loved him.

Same here. The most poignant thing. I am glad he had romantic love...even if for a short time.

I keep thinking of that Glenda conversation where MJ said he wanted to fall in love before he died. I wish he only knew love...not the heartache.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
You don't know what will happen...these fans might go crazy..I don't know. I don't see it turning out well.

I know Randy means well but I don't think this is a good idea..

How was this person allowed in? Someone had to be with her for to get in

i co-sign

I totatly know that this is so off topic...But Jesus...your siggy is soooo beautiful...God I miss Michael so much...:boohoo:.

Back on topic.....It is just so wrong for people to go to Forest Lawn take pics..sell them to a tabloid. This is so disrespectful to Michael AND his children. I hope they find this person and charge them with something. I hope the Jackson's sue this person..:mad:

This is EXACTLY why Michael's resting place should be private and totally off limits at all times to whose who didn't know him in real life. It's so cruel and unfair. I'm so heart broken that this happened to our beautiful Michael.

And the estate have to get more security for Michael. It saddens me and makes me angry how little care, compassion and respect people have for a man who changed the world and music for the better but most importantly, a man who had an amazing heart.

I cant believe this is actually happening. I saw the pics on that stupid site, but you guys are talking about the video, whats that about? Whats in that video? This is really pathetic and the Jackson family should be doing something about that.
this is just so sad......

Back