Randy to get fans to MJ's Burial Site *Update post 291*Randy's Explanation

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Randy says he will try to get fans to Michael Jackson's Burial Site

Forest Lawn is a public cementary. The only grave that isn't public is Michael Jackson and that's requested by the family(correct me if I am wrong...).

Forest Lawn is a public cemetary BUT has private mausoleums. It is not only Michael who is in a private place, in fact there are others there in the same place as he, some who are mentioned in this TMZ article for a start but there are more, it is quite a long hallway and there are people in the walls on both sides of it. I think there are other private mausoleums too. It's not just Michael Jackson who isn't in a public place.

His resting place should not be for anyone but close family and friends to visit. If it's open to public then we don't know who's a fan and who isn't and his tomb will be surrounded with press.

It's not fair. He's not an exibition.

:clapping:

To be honest.... and I am very sorry for saying this... and most of all, I hope from the bottom of my heart you will not feel offended by the following words, but....

I truly hope and wish Neverland will never turn into a Graceland, nor any kind of turist attraction where they can make more money using MJ's tomb and the pain of fans, plus the curisity of anyone around.

Just to think of people walking around Neverland gardens in crowds, laughing, drinking coca cola or eating French fries and taking pics just to say: "Oh, and then we went to Neverland, you know? It was on our way to this and that, so we just took some pics and see, got this mug. Funny!! There were some weird people crying... crazy :doh:"

nooo!!!!! :bugeyed

Michael created Neverland for something completely different. Not to get money, but actually to the opposite: to give freely.

Please excuse me if my words sound disrespectful, I don't mean hurting/judging anyone. It's just my opinion. :mello:

I agree with you.

I hope he is never moved to Neverland. We heard how he felt about it after the trial. It is tainted....it would be very sad for him to be locked up there.

Also it is a tacky tasteless idea.. making money off his body. Jeeez. Awful. I really hope he is not used like that.

Last edited:

so this is true that they're moving MJ body to Neverland :thinking:

I think Michael should be left in peace.

I agree. While I can understand Randy's feelings and reaching out to the fans, there's alot of potential problems that could occur if this is allowed to happen. And like somebody mentioned, Michael isn't the only celebrity in there. It wouldn't be right IMO.

Last edited:

my take on all of this is that Forest Lawn are planning a lockdown on June 25 and not allowing any one inside the grounds. Now while I would be dissapointed I would understand the reasons behind this. From Randys tweets, I am getting the feeling that he has found out about this and is not happy. Could it be because a certain fan group, who have got to know the security at Forest Lawn, have made a deal, and will still be allowed into the grounds if a lockdown happens. Maybe this is the reason behind Randys tweets, that he has found out that something like this is going on and dosnt think it right that one group of fans get special treatment over others. Maybe thats why he is in talks with Forest Lawn, to allow ALL fans into the grounds, not just a select few.

I know that MFSC have for months been collecting a list of names, as they have confirmed they have to give the officials at Forest Lawn a list of people who will be participating in their activities.

So be honest with us MJFSC, have you made a deal with security at Forest Lawn, that if a lock down happens, anyone with MJFSC will still be allowed into the grounds of Forest Lawn? Is this why you keep reassuring people about that day, cos you know, that no matter what happens you will still be allowed in? Is this what Randy is Tweeting about, that he has found out about your deal and is not happy?

Hopefully, Im wrong, but it will be interesting to see what happens

Last edited:

^^the problem is the opposit,not to allow any fan to get in...it's not a concert where ppl rush or cue for the front line.

Who cares about our feelings or wishes that day when there are 3 kids who will realise that's already 1 year since their father passed away?...
They have the right to go there in peace without having a circus of fans, impersonators dancing, paparazzi...I mean with all the respect but we're talking about 3 kids here...I wish they'll not be exposed as usual to this.
Fans should understand when it's time to step back and not to be so demanding like they have some sort of priority...

I don't think fans should be allowed in.. This should be a private place for his children and other family members..

Im surprised that so many fans are against it.
But of course there are too many problems coming with that decision.
Michael needs to be left alone. (apart from family and friends of course)

copied this from another thread

so what is Randy discussing with Forest Lawn?
he was doing what he's best at writing senseless tweets.

Impersonators dancing and paparazzi always drive my crazy.I do not want to see this circus beside FL gates. My respect for fans who is not planning to visit Forest Lawn on June 25th. If fans will not go there will be no attention from tabloids. Simple as that. Leave the man alone with his family.

I agree with this....we all know that if we are allowed to attend Forest Lawn on the 25th..(which I will not be)...that the paps will get in and then the headlines begin..God know what it is they will write about Michael..I for one WILL NEVER subject him to that ever again...he went through so much heartache while he was here on earth..my opinion....leave him be to be in peace. His children and his momma should not have to sneak into see him because the fans are there and the paps are there...no it shouldn't be that way. I dont condemn those who do want to go...that is up to you....for me personally,,I just couldnt.

so this is true that they're moving MJ body to Neverland :thinking:

No, someone just mentioned the idea a few pages back.

the problem is the opposit,not to allow any fan to get in...it's not a concert where ppl rush or cue for the front line.

Who cares about our feelings or wishes that day when there are 3 kids who will realise that's already 1 year since their father passed away?...
They have the right to go there in peace without having a circus of fans, impersonators dancing, paparazzi...I mean with all the respect but we're talking about 3 kids here...I wish they'll not be exposed as usual to this.
Fans should understand when it's time to step back and not to be so demanding like they have some sort of priority...

Sooooo true.

Impersonators dancing and paparazzi always drive my crazy.I do not want to see this circus beside FL gates. My respect for fans who is not planning to visit Forest Lawn on June 25th. If fans will not go there will be no attention from tabloids. Simple as that. Leave the man alone with his family.

I have to agree.

His children and his momma should not have to sneak in to see him because the fans are there and the paps are there...no it shouldn't be that way. I dont condemn those who do want to go...that is up to you....for me personally,,I just couldnt.

Yup, me too.

Sorry if this upsets people but I just feel that Prince, Paris and Blanket shouldn't have to have their visit planned around the fans. :no:

Last edited:

my take on all of this is that Forest Lawn are planning a lockdown on June 25 and not allowing any one inside the grounds. Now while I would be dissapointed I would understand the reasons behind this. From Randys tweets, I am getting the feeling that he has found out about this and is not happy. Could it be because a certain fan group, who have got to know the security at Forest Lawn, have made a deal, and will still be allowed into the grounds if a lockdown happens. Maybe this is the reason behind Randys tweets, that he has found out that something like this is going on and dosnt think it right that one group of fans get special treatment over others. Maybe thats why he is in talks with Forest Lawn, to allow ALL fans into the grounds, not just a select few.

I know that MFSC have for months been collecting a list of names, as they have confirmed they have to give the officials at Forest Lawn a list of people who will be participating in their activities.

So be honest with us MJFSC, have you made a deal with security at Forest Lawn, that if a lock down happens, anyone with MJFSC will still be allowed into the grounds of Forest Lawn? Is this why you keep reassuring people about that day, cos you know, that no matter what happens you will still be allowed in? Is this what Randy is Tweeting about, that he has found out about your deal and is not happy?

Hopefully, Im wrong, but it will be interesting to see what happens
:scratch:I don't think this is anything to worry about. Forest Lawn certainly wouldn't give a group of fans special treatment while the whole world is watching(which they will be that day).
There is no way a lockdown of Forest Lawn would happen that day--it would outrage the hundreds of non-MJ visitors, and it would be impossible logistically to even dream of checking with everyone coming onto the grounds to see who is a fan and who isn't.
Forest Lawn is saying that June 25 will be just like any other day, just with heightened security.

His resting place should not be for anyone but close family and friends to visit. If it's open to public then we don't know who's a fan and who isn't and his tomb will be surrounded with press.

It's not fair. He's not an exibition.
I agree. Let him (and the others at the same hall) rest in peace. I totally understand the relatives who doesn't want it to be open for public.

I don't think fans should be allowed in the mausloeum. One day it might happen but the right people need to make that decision and that is the kids. If it was opened now it would be a circus and Michael had enough of that when he was alive. Let him have some peace in death.

No, someone just mentioned the idea a few pages back.

Sooooo true.

I have to agree.

Yup, me too.

Sorry if this upsets people but I just feel that Prince, Paris and Blanket shouldn't have to have their visit planned around the fans. :no:

I agree with your lat post. It isn't fair to his children and family.

Speaking of Michael's resting place, did anyone catch TMZ last night? I mean the TV show not TMZ.com(although it's the same celeb company...)

Someone went inside Michael's resting place WITH A VIDEO and filmed his resting place. You can see Lisa's beautiful flowers for Michael right in the front of his tomb. Big bunch of flowers inside a portrait frame like she brought in. It did look very 3D. Just wondering if anyone else saw it last night?

Someone went inside Michael's resting place WITH A VIDEO and filmed his resting place.
Well, it's only family and persons authorized by the family that can enter, right? I did not know that could be filmed inside. :smilerolleyes:

Unbelievable..... :sigh:

Speaking of Michael's resting place, did anyone catch TMZ last night? I mean the TV show not TMZ.com(although it's the same celeb company...)

Someone went inside Michael's resting place WITH A VIDEO and filmed his resting place. You can see Lisa's beautiful flowers for Michael right in the front of his tomb. Big bunch of flowers inside a portrait frame like she brought in. It did look very 3D. Just wondering if anyone else saw it last night?

it was fan or some one from tmz?

It was FILMED. Actual video footage. I tried finding the video on TMZ.com but I guess the clips showed on air are not made into a video clip for the website itself. I was shocked. The person filmed right in front of Michael's resting place and filmed all the flowers (including the one Lisa Marie brought in with her frame) and this bible looking thing that is standing in front of Michael's tomb(don't know what it's called, it looks like a thick book made of statue it said Acsention something...) and it has to be someone inside. Maybe security? Or someone who went to visit a loved one who has access to that area, and saw Michael's grave and decided to film it. Or god knows if TMZ paid someone to film it....

Very sad. I seen pictures of his resting place on the internet but never video footage til last night on TMZ's show. I was kinda shocked.

it was fan or some one from tmz?

Don't know but TMZ aired it on the show. Looked like it could have been film with a cell phone. The quality was not bad but it wasn't excellent either.

Or someone who went to visit a loved one who has access to that area, and saw Michael's grave and decided to film it. Or god knows if TMZ paid someone to film it....
This. It's a huge building; people (non-MJ visitors) are in there every day, and they often ogle MJ's tomb(and, as we've seen, take pics and videos). I see a lot of people saying it's so private, but really it isn't. Every day people see it, including plenty of people who don't care about or respect his privacy unfortunately.

Thanks for the heads up prettygirlmj.

Whoever filmed his final resting place is scum.:(

It was FILMED. Actual video footage. I tried finding the video on TMZ.com but I guess the clips showed on air are not made into a video clip for the website itself. I was shocked. The person filmed right in front of Michael's resting place and filmed all the flowers (including the one Lisa Marie brought in with her frame) and this bible looking thing that is standing in front of Michael's tomb(don't know what it's called, it looks like a thick book made of statue it said Acsention something...) and it has to be someone inside. Maybe security? Or someone who went to visit a loved one who has access to that area, and saw Michael's grave and decided to film it. Or god knows if TMZ paid someone to film it....

Very sad. I seen pictures of his resting place on the internet but never video footage til last night on TMZ's show. I was kinda shocked.

Don't know but TMZ aired it on the show. Looked like it could have been film with a cell phone. The quality was not bad but it wasn't excellent either.

thank u prettygirl...........world is full of scumbags.:no:

really, realy, really bad, sad and depressing news :no:
sometimes I wish they will forget about Michael.... terrible as it might sound, if you get my point. I don't mean us (how could we????) I just mean them, the media, those vultures, those rats....

if the footage of the kids leaked on youtube... then it is just a matter of time for this to be up there too....
:(

I feel soo, sooo, soooo powerless and useless :weeping:

You're telling me there's a video, that someone who is allowed in filmed Michael's tomb and sold it to TMZ?! When are these parasidic vultures going to stop, Michael continues to be surrounded by them even in death. I'm sure I don't need to tell you guys but please do not post the video or a link to it as its guranteed to be all over the net in a few days.

i can't believe it. it is so sad. anything for money... at least, they can't hurt Michael now, he's in a better place and these things won't matter to him...

but how could someone do something like this???? anyway, there are security cameras all over the place there, as far as I understood. and if the family decides to investigate who recorded it, they can ask Forest Lawn to check the security footage. it's just that I am not sure they would care to do it....

I took my post away. I was so upset. But I shouln't have mentioned any details. Sorry! Thanks JMie for reminding me! Have a nice day. I'm going out in the sunshine and try to shake the whole story off me.

Last edited:

oh my god can we please not discuss that clip in DETAIL here?? i didn't want or need to know anything about those comments.

I don't think this is going to happen but I'll give my opinion anyway..

I don't think it is Randy's decision to make.

I understand some fans may want to get in there but I don't think it is a good idea. The children shouldn't have to share their daddy's tomb with the world, especially on the first anniversary. They had to share their father with the world, don't they deserve to have this kept just for them?

I think the fans can get close enough already, there is not a need to get any further. There may be a 'want' from some fans but there is not a 'need'. Just because people want to doesn't mean they should be able to. Privacy should be respected. Please give him a little bit of privacy in death, he had little to none in life.

Agree.

I hate the idea of queues of people passing through.

Maybe fans should go to TMZ in response to this story to tell them we want to respect the privacy of MJ and his family and respectfully don't need to be granted access. Especially since they referred to Michael Jackson fans as 'rabid'. So that's what they think of fans who visit or would like to..

''Randy Jackson's plan to let rabid fans flock to Michael Jackson's mausoleum is setting up a nasty battle ... with the family of another celebrity buried in the extremely private section of Forest Lawn Cemetery.''

I completely agree with you on this. Fans don't need to be in there. They can get together other places, and they can be outside to pay their respects. I really don't want any news people to have a chance to get inside, and we all know they would. Let's just leave it the way it is.

i can't believe it. it is so sad. anything for money... at least, they can't hurt Michael now, he's in a better place and these things won't matter to him...

but how could someone do something like this???? anyway, there are security cameras all over the place there, as far as I understood. and if the family decides to investigate who recorded it, they can ask Forest Lawn to check the security footage. it's just that I am not sure they would care to do it....

or someone within the family did it? Don't underestimate one's greediness?

Anyway, i would surprised such video exist...as it would be all over tmz.com & twitter. They usual duplicate their news items both for the tv show & their website.

imho, that story is not true.

or someone within the family did it? Don't underestimate one's greediness?

Anyway, i would surprised such video exist...as it would be all over tmz.com & twitter. They usual duplicate their news items both for the tv show & their website.

imho, that story is not true.

apparently the video is there. I don't read TMZ and don't go to their site, but a fan wrote in this thread that the video is there. The post about it was edited later.

it might be someone within the family. i wouldn't be surprised. :(

*sigh* This is just...wrong. Someone has it in for him even at this stage. Stop making a pretty penny out of a man in resting :( Damn arseholes!

Back